The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, ep 8, "So you think you can Meke?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, ep 8, "So you think you can Meke?""
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the viccaps

one nation, under Romber...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 8, "So you think yo... kingfish 03-30-07 1
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 8, "So you think yo... Brownroach 03-30-07 2
 Promo from Gofish KObrien_fan 03-30-07 3
   RE: Promo from Gofish emydi 03-30-07 4
       RE: Promo from Gofish MJewel 03-31-07 6
 More VICCAPS from Fever Brownroach 03-30-07 5
   This TC will be just like.... emydi 04-02-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 8, "So you think you can Meke?""
Flowerpower, the Viccap Goddess.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 8, "So you think you can Meke?""
I wonder if Dreamz is only pretending to be asleep.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Promo from Gofish"
Here is a promo from Gofish:

http://www.gofish.com:80/player.gfp?gfid=30-1093205

It shows the RC which is throwing spear/arrows at a target. Then it shows the dance. Lisi is a hot subject as well. Edguardo calls her "not very smart" in confessional, woot!

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Promo from Gofish"
so the arrow is IC...but stupid CBS says in webclues it is IC UGH

Poor YM...it looks like he completely tanks after finding the "straightest arrow" (wait I though Earl was that) I'm sure Mookie will laugh...

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Promo from Gofish"
Yes, I agree! Just like he laughed at poor Yau the last time but at least Yau did well that time.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "More VICCAPS from Fever"

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "This TC will be just like...."
Exile Island's before the merge when they booted Dan the Rocket Man...

Edgardo and Mookie must think that they need other strong people to shield them at the merge... but I think Alex realizes that (despair comment) that he needs to save Lisi as a loyal soldier and if he is really smart BOOT DRE!! Alex must realize that the merge is coming and has been afraid that Dre will be likely to go to Earl's camp so get rid of him now and replace him with Mookie as your other soldier. But we know that doesn't happen...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •