The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-07, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Preview vidcaps thanks to Survivor Fever:

Michelle takes a spill...

one nation, under Romber...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... PhillyBrat 03-22-07 1
   RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... Outfrontgirl 03-23-07 9
   RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... mdld 03-27-07 23
 RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... mdld 03-22-07 2
   RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... michel 03-22-07 3
       RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... emydi 03-22-07 4
       RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... Brownroach 03-22-07 5
           RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... emydi 03-22-07 6
 RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... whoami 03-22-07 7
   RE: Ep 7 Viccaps... coolbluepig 03-23-07 8
 More "Viccaps"...the promo... Flowerpower 03-26-07 10
   RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... emydi 03-27-07 11
       RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... Brownroach 03-27-07 12
           RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... vince3 03-27-07 13
               RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... Brownroach 03-27-07 15
                   RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... emydi 03-27-07 16
                       RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... Brownroach 03-27-07 18
                           RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... VolcanicGlass 03-28-07 25
           RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... emydi 03-27-07 14
       RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... Flowerpower 03-27-07 17
       RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... KObrien_fan 03-27-07 19
           RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... emydi 03-27-07 20
               RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... KObrien_fan 03-27-07 21
                   RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... Flowerpower 03-27-07 22
                       RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo... VolcanicGlass 03-28-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Ok here is my best guess on what is going on...

Well it looks like the reward challenge is the classic blind fold challenge where the callers have to instruct their blindees to smash the floating skulls of paint.

We see Michelle Calling for Moto (she is the one that falls ) and Lisi calling for Ravu. (Or at least someone wearing a cowboy hat.)

Here we see the Ravu finish the challenge.

Ravu wins this challenge.. Sending yau man back to exile. Why?

This pic here... no standing platforms in the back. And it looks like he is "returning" back to his tribe. (Boo not looking happy at all..)

Immunity challenge has to do with throwing...

Ok that is all I see...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-07, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Viccaps.

Look out, you may have started a tradition.

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
I have a few questions-

if Michelle is giving the "orders" during the blindfold challenge then why is she shown on the ground here:

standing next to Earl with a blindfold over her eyes? Do the change guides throughout the challenge?

AND- if NuRavu wins the RC challenge and they send Yauman to Exile then I believe the blindfold Challenge is RC because as Ravu makes their dash it looks like there is still a hand resting on the railing beside them

guess it could be Jeff's but it could also be a member of Muto standing there as they are waiting for tribemates to finish. Just a guess of course!

Sorry- I know these are a lot of questions. Just trying to figure things out!

Also, do they typically get the "practice" for one challenge over another (RC rather then IC or vice versa)? The footage of Rocky here
with whatever it is they use to throw with looks like he's practicing and he's shown carrying that with him when it looks like they are going to a challenge.

mdld 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mdld Click to send private message to mdld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
not sure how to put a picture in this post. But who is that behind Rocky a.k.a. Mr. Social Skills- where he looks like he may be boxing with someone. I can see Mookie to his right, and Edgardo to his left, and I assume Lisi in front of him-but can't figure out who is right behind him.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Hi mdld and welcome to the boards!
This is the picture you described and it is difficult to tell:

To post the picture I right-clicked on it then copy-pasted the address (the http: part) into this post

It would have to be Alex but it doesn't really look like him. In front of Rocky, it isn't Lisi either, she has lighter colored hair.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
could it be a local that comes as part of the reward?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
That's Sylvia. I think this is an old cap from Ep 1 when they were all together at the Moto camp. Rocky has no facial hair whatsoever.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-22-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Oh no a hair spoiler!

you are correct BR, it looks so clear now

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-22-07, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
Is this Yau-man with the Idle?

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-07, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 7 Viccaps..."
i think so, it makes sense too since all past idols have strings in them...

plus, what else could it be, a vine? yau man is not that stupid to wear a vine around his neck for nothing...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

03-26-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
Thanks Survivor Fever! I have not posted alot of redundant vidcaps...

With the words "twisted side" over the pics of Yau, perhaps he is the one with the "evil plan". Looks like one of the challenges is a pinata challenge, with the lovely skull pinatas...while the other challenge is a team relay type of race, where we see the nuRavu's all racing in an isle, taking off their buffs...

03-27-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
11. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
Well, TDT per SPthinks the throwing challenge is RC and the blindfold is IC...then the pic of YM returning to tribe is actually RC and he's probably just returning from hitting a target! Ravu still wins RC

Also, to give YM time to dig bc we know he finds HI..it is likely that Earl is the Exile bc he's already been there...

03-27-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-07 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

it is likely that Earl is the Exile bc he's already been there...

But by that time NuRavu will have gotten the clues from Lisi and will know there is an idol at the Moto camp. Mightn't they want to let Boo get the clues so he has a chance of finding it? And/or at least disrupt Yau-Man's and Earl's efforts to find it?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
Send Boo to Exile to disrupt the YM/Earl efforts to find the idol all alone at their camp by leaving both YM and Earl at the camp........ Okay.... *pours drink for BR, he needs one!*

A gift from Cygnus!

03-27-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-07 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

It would disrupt Earl and Yau-Man's little reverie if they didn't find the idol while Boo was gone and then he came back with the clues. Or even if they did find it before he got back. Now they aren't the only two at the Moto camp who know about it. Which Earl made a point of bragging about last week.

ETA: thanks for the drink.

03-27-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-07 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

I understand your point...I read TDT's comments again on Exile...YM is alone digging and I think we would see Earl with YauMan digging if he were there and Boo was gone...I think the three women would leave without having to be led like Earl did last time. Plus I think Earl has all the clues now (as opposed to last time when YM only had them...Earl was sent to EI that ep after YM tried to find it) he would want to be there with YM, I know I would. Boo could be with the gals or just away from camp fishing, etc. bc he doesn't have bond with YM. I think it's Earl not Boo.

03-27-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
18. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
I think Earl may still need to distract the tribe while Yau-Man digs for the idol.

The smarter move for Alex/Edgardo would be to send Boo, imo. First of all, Earl has been eating well for three days now; exiling him isn't going to make him much weaker -- going to EI barely affected him when he was living at Ravu. (And anyway it wouldn't be disastrous for Ravu to go to TC at least one more time. Edgardo already said he doesn't want Rocky around at the merge. They have candidates to vote off.)

And even if Earl's gone from camp, Yau-Man is still there with the clues. Alex should be thinking that his alliance will need to reunite with Boo and Stacy post-merge. This would be a good signal to send them. It's a huge advantage if while they dig up the idol at Ravu, Boo finds the idol at Motu instead of Yau-Man or Earl.

Knowing what the clues are, I'd want to send someone I was aligned with to EI, not someone on the opposite side. But who knows what these people will do.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-28-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
>I think Earl may still need
>to distract the tribe while
>Yau-Man digs for the idol.

Moto goes fishing, Yau-Man hatches a turtle.
Earl will take the rest of the tribe to look for the Moto outrigger which the previous tribe left stranded.

Earl goes back to Exile Island.

03-27-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
You are probably right that NuRavu know about the exile clues before RC bc Lisi has no game...but vince makes a great point that they will want Earl away from the MOTO camp bc he is the strongest over there and they don't want him to find it...also at EI he has not bed/food and it weakens him for IC. I think they'll stick with Earl..

03-27-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
Hey emy...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."

Don't you think this is Yau Man coming back from EI just before the IC?

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

03-27-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
If you go to my link to TDT (above)...per SP, this is during the RC...clothes analysis and therefore, it is probably him coming back from hitting a target... the blindfold challenge is IC not RC...the throwing mallet challenge is RC

BR I like your thinking on Ed/Alex with Boo decision but will they have thought this all thru...how long will it be (a whole day, a few hours?) from time Lisi comes back from EI to RC? They didn't seem to think thru all of their choices.. but I don't know...I think I would want to be a part of the digging if I were Earl..unless YM and E come to an agreement (Earl really does trust YM) if YM does find it...you've again put me on the fence on the Exile...will we convince each other again

and yes FP you were right and I was.....

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-07 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Then why does Yau Man have his hat on his head and what looks to me like his pack could be on his neck hanging down the front?

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

03-27-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
22. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-07 AT 07:57 PM (EST)

Actually this is a very perplexing pic. I think that could be his buff around his neck, KO, as Yau wears it there. But regarding it being Yao coming back from hitting a target, I don't think that's it either...during the pinata challenge, they are blindfolded(could that be a blindfold pulled down around his neck?) and they are guided by someone perched on a perch...the tribe is scattered on the sidelines, not all nice and neatly lined up as they are.

No doubt, this looks as if they have just arrived, as their bags are all at their feet there...I just don't know...
...could Jiffy have called Yau out for something...maybe he's already found the idol and Jiffy calls him out to see it...???

I do believe they are lined up here for the blindfold challenge, the one where Michelle takes the spill.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-28-07, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: More "Viccaps"...the promo..."
Boo is wearing his blue shirt in the Blindfold challenge and the red shirt in the Fire Sticks challenge.

The shot of Yau-Man returning to the Moto tribe is from the Fire Sticks challenge. Players take turns shooting at targets, so the other players would be standing on their tribal mat

As you can see, Boo doesn't look too happy in that shot. Moto is going to get trounced. Yau-Man will shine.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •