The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-21-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
Next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI

· One Survivor walks on dangerous ground, taunting nauseous tribemates who overindulged at the Reward.

· One Survivor has an evil thought and hatches a plan to gain an advantage on the other tribemates.

· After a meltdown and a night at Exile Island, one Survivor must prove to their tribe that they're ready to play the game. Can this Survivor turn the tables and win over their tribemates or will this be the end of their time in Fiji?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Round Robin 03-21-07 1
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Bebo 03-22-07 2
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Brownroach 03-22-07 3
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Flowerpower 03-22-07 4
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 emydi 03-22-07 5
       RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Brownroach 03-22-07 6
           RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 emydi 03-22-07 7
               RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Brownroach 03-22-07 8
           RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Flowerpower 03-22-07 9
               RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 emydi 03-22-07 10
                   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 vince3 03-22-07 12
                       RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 emydi 03-23-07 15
                           RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 michel 03-23-07 19
                               RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 emydi 03-23-07 20
               RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Brownroach 03-22-07 11
 RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Outfrontgirl 03-22-07 13
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 knuckles487 03-23-07 14
       RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 emydi 03-23-07 16
       RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Brownroach 03-23-07 17
   RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7 Chez 03-23-07 18
 CBS website clues + Press Release ... vince3 03-28-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
I have no idea who the one with the "evil thoughts" is, but we know the exilee is Lisi, and the presence of James on her tribe will insulate her, for at least one episode, from being the bootee. As for who taunts tribemates who overindulge in the reward, for the sake of James's continuance as a contestant, it better not be him. He is such a total a$$hole that, especially after that display at the last TC, Ravu will require little persuasion to have Jeff snuff his torch, and if he taunts anybody over the reward or anything else, he'll be looking at a 5-1 voteoff.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-07, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
· One Survivor walks on dangerous ground, taunting nauseous tribemates who overindulged at the Reward.

Does Ravu finally win a challenge? Rocky and Dreamz stand out as good ideas for taunters. Dreamz knows there's no longer a target on his back, so he can feel comfortable enough to stir things up. And Rocky, with his amazing social skills...do I even need to say more?

· One Survivor has an evil thought and hatches a plan to gain an advantage on the other tribemates.

Yau Man and the idol? Does he come up with some interesting way to get everyone else away from camp so he can dig for the idol?

· After a meltdown and a night at Exile Island, one Survivor must prove to their tribe that they're ready to play the game. Can this Survivor turn the tables and win over their tribemates or will this be the end of their time in Fiji?

Lisi. No doubt. And she's the misdirection. Rocky will not realize he's the target, thinking Lisi's just a girl and she's not really into playing the game. But since Lisi still had enough members of her alliance around, and since Rocky is, well, Rocky, he's outta there.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-07 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

If Ravu does actually win the RC I think item one refers to Rocky. CBS would likely give the dumba$$ a blurb in his boot episode.

ETA: Although...if Ravu won the reward, Rocky and Mookie should be the ones to get nauseous since they haven't been eating. So maybe Dreamz would be the taunter at Ravu.

Alternate choice if Moto wins would be Boo (whom Earl is already taking aim at), if Earl, Michelle and Yau-Man are not reacting well to an overabundance of food.

Item two I agree has to do with the hidden immunity idol. My guess would be Earl at Moto, hatching an "evil" idea that facilitates Yau-man's finding of the idol. I can see Earl using the word "evil" sort of jokingly.

Or -- it could be Dreamz at Ravu, assuming he gets clued in on the idol, already plotting to use his knowledge against his tribemates after the merge. I kind of like that idea better.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-07 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I think this is Boo, taunting the nauseated tribe members who have finally gotten the chance to overindulge...

This could be alot of folks on Ravu, I think. I think it is going to involve Edgardo and Lisi and looking for the idol somehow. I think it could involve Rocky too, as he hatches a far-fetched plan that would most likely back-fire on him. I could also see Mookie hatching an evil plan as well???

Lisi...and yes, she will be okay this week...

one nation, under Romber...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
Fp..YM is most likely the Exile this week so Ravu wins Reward...Rocky or Dre?

I think evil thought is Yau Man or Earl about the HI...we see YM trying to find it with pick...

Last one is def Lisi and misdirection

03-22-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
One Survivor has an evil thought and hatches a plan to gain an advantage on the other tribemates.

The more I think about this, I'm leaning away from Yau-Man or Earl, because they are working together. This blurb contrasts one survivor with the other tribemates. Which suggests to me that the plan doesn't include anyone else in the tribe; it's designed to foil all of them.

I really think this may be Dreamz. They've already shown him saying he will jump at the merge. He doesn't like Lisi or Rocky, and I don't think he's suddenly thrilled with Edgardo or Alex -- he looked ambivalent about the alliance with them and Mookie. Once they get their plans re the idol into gear, Dreamz might get the "evil" idea of moling out them out later if they try to use it.

03-22-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
I think you are right...we know the Dre does mole them out when Edgardo leaves at F9...Alex plays the idol but they switch it up
and vote Edgardo...this could be the beginning of that plan.

But how does Dre find out about Alex et al getting info on idol...would Lisi just blurt out the clues to everyone? or does Dre eavesdrop...Anthony did yday..which I always love seeing

03-22-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
I can see Lisi announcing the clues to the whole tribe, or at least a few people, since she doesn't seem to care about it. E/A/M/D formed a (supposed) alliance last week, so there may be a discussion on how it will be a "communal" idol until they need to use it to save one of them.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
I don't know about Yao going to exile, emy? Is that proven yet? I thought that the losing streak went on and on for Ravu? Regardless, I definately think that Dreamz could be the one with the evil thought/plot, but he must get someone(Mookie) to go in on it with him. Clearly the tightest two appear to be Alex and Edgardo over at NuRavu...

one nation, under Romber...

03-22-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"

This pic seems to confirm that YM goes to EI...seeTDT

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
I have a problem with this idea of Yauman to EI.

If he goes to EI, when does he use a pick to go digging for the HII, before Reward? After Immunity? Besides, where's his gear if he's coming back from EI?

Also, wasn't it rumored that Rocky is gonna visit EI at some point, especially around his boot?

03-23-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
15. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
that was because of the ladder shot but I think the ladder is on Ravu....but michel might have a different take on it

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-07 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

No, even Edgardo was seen doing a confessional in that area. There is a ladder at Ravu. That one was yours, emy!

03-23-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
20. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
Oh yeah, I saw that too, I even wrote it down in my notes

03-22-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
Dreamz could be the one with the evil thought/plot, but he must get someone(Mookie) to go in on it with him.

I'm not sure about that, Fp. Dreamz seems like a solitary operator. And he is very conscious of being marginalized even in small ways. Old Moto wouldn't accept his recommendation to vote out Lisi or Cassandra. This week he wanted Rocky to leave but the consensus fell on Anthony. Next week it appears he'd like to get rid of Lisi before she gets reintegrated into the alliance, but again that won't pan out... I think he's still pretty wary of everyone on his current tribe.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
flowerpower was asking about Ravu's losing streak; here's what
Phoenix has to say:
"From what we have been told, Ravu can truly be certified as the second coming of Ulong. It is due only to the tribal switch that former Ravu players will advance further into the game than the last standing member of Ulong did during their season. Ravu loses all three Immunity challenges following the tribal switch. Relief, in the form of the merge, will come at long last after the first two members of the Jury are seated."

TDT says (same as Phoenix):
"Ravu loses all three Immunity challenges following the tribal switch."

Nothing about losing ALL challenges, and if we recall, Ulong was pretty decent at winning RC's, just couldn't pull out an IC.

So I think Ravu should win an RC. Otherwise the spoiler would make the most of it and say they have a complete challenge shutout.

I don't see Boo being so stupid as to taunt. That has Rocky written all over it; the guy doesn't know how not to run his mouth. He's so secure in his manly tribe he figures if they lose that Lisi is an easy boot.

Dreamz hasn't run his mouth off since that night before the first pickem -- that we've been shown.

Players most likely to use the word "evil" -- I'd say Earl, Yau Man, Alex. I know the teaser doesn't put "evil" in quotes, but I doubt the writers would say "evil" unless it's a quote. The other two teasers are about Ravu (if they win the RC), so one should be about Moto. I expect it's about the idol.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"

Ok, here are my screwed up thoughts about the "evil thought" misdirection because frankly, I have trouble keeping my mouth shut sometimes. lol

I whole heartedly think it deals with Yau-man and the idol. In the vidcap thread we see Yau-man digging with a pick for the idol. Nothing evil there. In another cap of him digging, we see a small box that looks as though it could be a small treasure chest of some kind. Must contain the idol he just found. In yet another vidcap we see him wearing a necklace of some kind around his neck with part of it blurred out. Nothing evil there since it is probably the hidden idol.

Or is it? Putting myself in his place I would have to ask would I be stupid enough to parade it around in the open like that or would I save it for if and when the time came to use it. Yau-man is no idiot by far, and still putting myself in his place, I think that now possessing the idol, why not try and figure out a way to protect TWO people for the price of ONE idol? (getting evil now)

Now that I am safe with the idol for a while, how could I try and protect my partner that helped get people away from camp so I could look for this thing. I know, I could give the idol to my partner Earl and then manufacture a false idol to wear in the open as a necklace. Don't screw with me people, I have the idol and I'm not afraid to use it. I tell everyone I found the idol, I show them the treasure chest and the hole I dug to get it, and then show them the necklace I made. What's not to believe about the story, they have all the proof they need right in front of them. (now THIS is getting evil)

At a future tribal council people decide that Earl must die...sorry, I mean Earl must go.....and since they think I have the idol they feel safe voting for him. Votes are cast, Earl coughs up the real idol, jaws drop, and then votes are read. An unsuspecting soul is sent packing and just as has been spoiled......an idol is played that changes the outcome of the game. Very much so since Earl is speculated as being the winner.

How's that for an evil thought?

03-23-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
16. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-07 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

I like this idea and after seeing the webpromo caps, I think YM does find the idol this time and he is the "evil thought" I see Yau Man as very sneaky indeed (remember Sylvia) and he would "jokingly" say "evil thought"

this is a VO and cap in 20 second spot from BBall last nite....

Fits it with "an evil thought"???

If so he will have a 3rd title IN A ROW attributed to him....

Ep 1 Alex "Something cruel is about to happen...real soon"

Ep 2 Earl "Snakes are Misunderstood....We have an understanding now."

Ep 3 Boo "This isn't Survival, it's a Thrival."

Ep 4 Rocky "Lets just call Jeff on the Jeff phone."

Ep 5 Yau Man "Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong to No one."

EP 6 Yau Man "I have Strength now to carry the flag" (good going michel...you were right and I was, well....)

Ep 7 Yau Man (possibly Earl after YM tells him of idol??) "Evil Thought"

03-23-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
17. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-07 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

I think it might be much simpler than that:

Yau-Man's "evil thought" is that if he finds the idol perhaps he won't tell Earl. He'll just keep digging and pretend he hasn't found it. That would give him the upper hand over everyone on his tribe, as the blurb suggests.

OFG is pretty persuasive that one of the clues should be about Moto, although I don't know if that's a hard-and-fast rule. But I agree Ravu should be able to win an RC, and it does appear that Yau-Man goes to EI. What would be funny is if, while Yau-Man is at EI, Earl digs for the idol and finds it and gives it to Yau-Man when he gets back. Ah well, "evil thought" foiled. I like that idea.

ETA: well, emydi's post confirms this is about Yau-Man.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-07 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

OK, here is another twisted idea for an evil thought.

I attribute it to Earl or Yau-man. After they think about the location of the idol at Moto camp, they realize the other idol is back at Ravu. They also know that Lisi is going to have all the clues and will be able to find it, probably with her original alliance. So Earl (let's say) says he has an "Evil thought" to sometime after the merge let it be known someone (e.g. Alex) is the target of the vote, but then switch up the votes at the last minute (e.g. Edgardo).

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "CBS website clues + Press Release = Duh!"
At least for two of them that is......

· One castaway finds the Hidden Immunity Idol and replaces it with a fake one, hoping that someone else plays the false idol at a future Tribal Council.

· Lisi returns from Exile intending to redeem herself for having expressed thoughts of wanting to go home.

Adricharlie's Steeler Salute to Heinz Field

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •