The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealRita 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealRita Click to send private message to RealRita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Allison thinks she is going to graduate, I don't think she should. She still has work to do on her victum status and a solid plan to get her financials in order. And yes, I do think she needs to check into her drinking problem. I sure hope they do not graduate her.

TJ - I think that she will get a C. Give the coaches and herself one last chance to help her.

Personally though, I think the whole house should be up again because they are still talking behind each others back rather than saying it to their face. Graduate Jill first.. though she is guilty of the gossip as well, she's the only one that seems to be making progress towards graduation.

Christina, TJ and Lisa are all making little if any progress. I had hopes for TJ when she was doing her communication exercises but I believe she backslid.

Jessica I think is making internal progress.

I don't know what it is about this season, if the coaches are in over their heads or what... but not much seems to be happening.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Board of Review, what do you th... love 12-08-05 1
   RE: Board of Review, what do you th... RealRita 12-09-05 6
 RE: Board of Review, what do you th... Redbud 12-08-05 2
   RE: Board of Review, what do you th... cyngee 12-09-05 9
       RE: Board of Review, what do you th... teagreenribbons 12-09-05 14
 RE: Board of Review, what do you th... eire_heart74 12-08-05 3
   RE: Board of Review, what do you th... shawnar 12-08-05 4
       RE: Board of Review, what do you th... mhb0125 12-09-05 7
       RE: Board of Review, what do you th... teagreenribbons 12-09-05 15
 RE: Board of Review, what do you th... mkrocks 12-08-05 5
   RE: Board of Review, what do you th... mhb0125 12-09-05 8
       RE: Board of Review, what do you th... Dear Debby 12-09-05 10
           RE: Board of Review, what do you th... teagreenribbons 12-09-05 16
 RE: Board of Review, what do you th... olemiss4192 12-09-05 11
   RE: Board of Review, what do you th... RealRita 12-09-05 12
       RE: Board of Review, what do you th... stankgirl 12-09-05 13
           RE: Board of Review, what do you th... Trixie23 12-09-05 17
               RE: Board of Review, what do you th... Stormy Sky 12-09-05 19
 RE: Board of Review, what do you th... Stormy Sky 12-09-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

love 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love Click to send private message to love Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Jessica can't graduate until her Dad comes. TJ will get yelled out for no reason. Lisa will get prased for being a Bit**. Allison will continue to be babied, unless Dr. Stan is there. Christina will be asked about her pregnancy. Jill will get kudos for doing well.

12-09-05, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealRita Click to send private message to RealRita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
I'm thinking that the life coaches need to kick someone out because they have been too soft this season. You can tell they don't want to kick anyone out. If they were tougher they would have give the whole house a second C. Actually, maybe with the Drama lately there will be some progress. I was getting so tired of everyone being so nice to each other only to blab how they real feel to the other HG's. TJ, Lisa, or Christine would all be excellent choices. Talk about soft, wow, the LC's were so soft on Christine and still are. They all fell into her cute and innocent hustle. She stripped, slept with men and conned them out of money. I still don't think she has really faced how bad her path was.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Allison may THINK she's going to graduate but she doesn't WANT to graduate. That's her worst nightmare. She has plans on making it big as a tv reality show character so she can make money off her cancer and alcoholism. She'll get two steps. One for serving stale luke-warm coffee to Katrina survivors, and another for expressing her feelings by telling TJ not be bitchy with her. Then IV will have an oil painting of Allison unveiled to hang over the mantle. She'll go on to reprimand the HGs that they didn't drop to their knees (not that way Christina) and genuflect when Allison returned from her "Missionary" work.

TJ will be vilified for telling Allison to but out when Allison was stupid enough to tell TJ she should LOOK at Lisa when she's talking to her. WTF!! Honestly Allison...are you insane?!

Christina will be praised for being so trendy as to wear her new shoulderless blouse to that business appointment.

Jessica....well...what can I say. Rhonda will walk in the door and Jessica will begin to cry and cry and cry. When asked why she's crying..her response will be "because my mother died in 9/11 which was several years ago and there is no longer a journalist to follow me around and watch me grieve".

Jill....will be outed for the box of Godiva and cupcakes under her bed. Honestly, 7 pounds gained in one week!! Her punishment will be another piece of luggage. This one will be filled with brownies and there will be no key.

cyngee 17 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyngee Click to send private message to cyngee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"

> Then IV will have
>an oil painting of Allison
>unveiled to hang over the
>mantle. >

SOOOOO funny Redbud!! Rolling on the floor!
Thanks for a wonderful, witty and OHHH so true post!!

You a "right on" about this season of SO. I am getting impatient with the LC's tolerance of the woman' behaviors.
All in all though, I learn quite a few 'tools' for my own healing needs. I think some of these woman are wasting a great opportunity to really start over, it's their loss.

Kudos to Jill though, I must say. Yesterday when she stayed upstairs with her 'authentic self manequin', away from the turmoil in the kitchen, she showed her strength and commitment to heal and start over!! Also, once again, with the chocolate fountain and game night fiasco, she stayed true to herself and her goals. She will keep me watching and routing for her success!

Change the way you look at things
and the things you look at change.

teagreenribbons 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teagreenribbons Click to send private message to teagreenribbons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
I think some of these woman
>are wasting a great opportunity
>to really start over, it's
>their loss.

cyngee,

Same here on women on this show are wasting a great opportunity to really start over.

Thank you.

Jessica

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-08-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Alli has got to go! She knows as long as she cries the "I'm fat and ugly" mantra, she'll get camera time. I was really hoping that day when IV was screaming at her and she pushed her back that IV would just haul back and smack her one.

I'm sorry for anyone that has a major illness but life don't owe you anything than what you put into it. So as long as she wants to do the "woe is me" dance, she gets what she gives.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-05, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
I'm torn because Allison is soooooooo not ready to graduate! She does her assignments but never gets them. And what happened to her fierce conversation with her mom? The only conversation with her mom I saw was when everyone is the house was to call someone. ugggg! She has regressed since last season and not learning at all this season. But I'm sick of her and don't think if she will ever get it and am tired of seeing her on my tv!

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-05, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
IMO I think Allison "gets it" but she doesn't want to show that she "gets it" because that will mean the little red light on the camera will shut off. I had a post on the other board about a month ago explaining why Allison is the master manipulator. She is manipulating her stay in the house. She SO "gets it" but she wants to continue on her unworthy, fat, ugly, cancerous, unloved, self pity, selfish, booze filled path that she calls life to glorify herself.

12-09-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teagreenribbons Click to send private message to teagreenribbons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
>I'm torn because Allison is soooooooo
>not ready to graduate! She
>does her assignments but never
>gets them. And what happened
>to her fierce conversation with
>her mom? The only conversation
>with her mom I saw
>was when everyone is the
>house was to call someone.
>ugggg! She has regressed since
>last season and not learning
>at all this season. But
>I'm sick of her and
>don't think if she will
>ever get it and am
>tired of seeing her on
>my tv!

shawnar,

Same here, even I figured out without watching SO for whole season with this group of girls. Really loved Ali last season, but now I don't.

Thank you.

Jessica

mkrocks 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mkrocks Click to send private message to mkrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
I dont think that allison should grad. either. She knows that if she wines long enough she will get her way.

honestly, I dont think any of them are ready to graduate. All Jessica wants to do is cry, dont get me wrong, Its sad to lose someone so close to you but she is old enough to deal with it and needs to move on. We all were/are sadened by 9-11

JMO

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-05, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
This is only my opinion and my experience but I was saddened by 9/11 but Hurricane Katrina deeply affected me more. I don't know why but it did.

Dear Debby 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dear%20Debby Click to send private message to Dear%20Debby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
The question is "What do you think should happen"
On that I think the LC's should give TJ credit for helping Christina and Jessica when they needed help (phone call, pregnancy).
IMO they should take a step away from Allison or bring out what Dr. Stan said and tell her she can no longer be in the spotlight for every little thing she does. That the world does not rotate around poor Allison!

But of course we all know that won't happen.

Allison will get a pat on the back and TJ will get a C.

So sad so very very sad.

12-09-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
>The question is "What do you
>think should happen"
>On that I think the LC's
>should give TJ credit for
>helping Christina and Jessica when
>they needed help (phone call,
>pregnancy).
>IMO they should take a step
>away from Allison or bring
>out what Dr. Stan said
>and tell her she can
>no longer be in the
>spotlight for every little thing
>she does. That the world
>does not rotate around poor
>Allison!
>
>But of course we all know
>that won't happen.
>
>Allison will get a pat on
>the back and TJ will
>get a C.
>
>So sad so very very sad.
>

deardebby,

Same here about you feelings. Thank you.

Jessica

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Alliwhine has already graduated and cannot graduate again..correct? Even thou Alliwhine would love the attention of going thru graduation again, she can't. Am I correct on this one?

12-09-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
>Alliwhine has already graduated and cannot
>graduate again..correct? Even thou Alliwhine
>would love the attention of
>going thru graduation again, she
>can't. Am I correct on
>this one?

I'm thinking since she sorta has a new goal.. one not that far from her old goal... that she will graduate for this one. It's like she's getting a masters at living large. Ummm.... she has a LOT of work to do. ANd I agree with the other poster, what happened to her fierce conversation with her mom. THat silly phone call could not have been it.

stankgirl 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stankgirl Click to send private message to stankgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-05 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

I think Jessica will graduate first with Allison right behind her. Have you guys noticed that during some confessionals with Jessica and Allsion they have new hairstyles? Jessica's hair is lighter in some confessionals and Allison's is too so I think Jessica and Allsion are going to get a makeover sometime soon.

Trixie23 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Trixie23 Click to send private message to Trixie23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
This isn't exactly about this BOR, but does anyone remember besides Lisa and Christina, who has been called up at the previous BORs? I tried doing a search on the forums but didn't find anything. And the Starting Over website doesn't have recaps . For the life of me I can't remember. Just was trying to figure out if everyone has been indivually evaluated.

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Jill hasn't been up, & I don't think Jessica has either. Strange season this year, huh?

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Board of Review, what do you think should happen?"
Hey, RealRita I agree with you (pretty much). Allison isn't ready to graduate, & the rest of the women are not being "authentic" by gossiping so much. This season is the weirdest one yet, but very, very interesting! Love it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •