The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
For some reason I was convinced that Holy was the spy? she seems to have brown hair... any guesses?

My guess on the stalker was teh very built personal trainer kristen?(im pulling a jesse and failing to say the rite name im sure)

This looks to be like an interesting season with the claws coming out full force any predictions on who will be engaging in the first cat fight? *meow*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... TheWanderer 04-07-04 1
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... esiddy 04-07-04 3
 RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... esiddy 04-07-04 2
 RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... djandy 04-07-04 4
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... calamityc 04-08-04 5
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... Big Slick 04-08-04 6
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... mmm_link 04-08-04 8
       RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... RealityAddict 04-08-04 10
           RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... Loree 04-08-04 30
 RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... Breezy 04-08-04 7
 My thoughts realitybites 04-08-04 9
   RE: My thoughts RealityAddict 04-08-04 12
 RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... Gatorgirl 04-08-04 11
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... MJW 04-08-04 15
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... Rockytop Chick 04-08-04 17
 RE: Said the wrong name on purpose? drooler 04-08-04 13
   RE: Said the wrong name on purpose? Mistral 04-08-04 14
       RE: Said the wrong name on purpose? Subro 04-08-04 25
           RE: Said the wrong name on purpose? schmoe 04-08-04 29
       RE: Said the wrong name on purpose? triednottowatch 04-08-04 26
       RE: Said the wrong name on purpose? Shuby 04-08-04 27
 RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... ScrapyDoo 04-08-04 16
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... N305AS 04-08-04 18
       RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... diamond 04-08-04 21
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... leogirl_21 04-08-04 19
       RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... kelli_blue 04-08-04 20
           Funny... Tiggertramp 04-08-04 22
               RE: Funny... Mistral 04-08-04 28
               Trish's confidence isn't the proble... silesia18 04-11-04 34
               RE: Funny... Nicegrl99 04-12-04 35
               RE: Funny... kelli_blue 04-12-04 38
           RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... realityshowgeek 04-08-04 23
               Actually KScott 04-08-04 24
   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... sonnyrod 04-08-04 31
       RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... TenPin 04-08-04 32
           RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... RyrieRae 04-09-04 33
               RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... leogirl_21 04-12-04 36
                   RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the... Tiggertramp 04-12-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Look at the thread "Picture of ALL 25 girls" and let the photo load. In the top row, third girl from the right. THe blond with the big teeth... she's the mole! You can tell by looking at the original photo of the 24 contestants and she's not one of them.

BTW, since I am on the left coast and impatient... who did he eliminate?
THanks!

esiddy 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esiddy Click to send private message to esiddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
He eliminates (9): Debbie, DeShaun, Dolores, Francine, Holly, Jenny M., Jessica K., Kristin N., Rachel

Poor Katie! He accidentally calls her name as the last rose - but meant to pick Karen. So then he tells them all about the mistake - how embarassing! - and then says she can stay if she wants and gives Karen the 16th rose.

He should have said he simply decided to hand out 16 roses!

Previews of upcoming shows look good! Who do you think the stalker is?! I wonder what that's all about!

esiddy 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esiddy Click to send private message to esiddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
The mole must be Jenny (blonde hair in black dress, hair half pulled back and silver long earrings) - she mentioned that she had set some record in swimming. She is the one not in the article - and the one Jenny that is listed in the article of the 24 bachelorettes has a last name initial, yet she is the only Jenny on the sheet.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-07-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Trashy Trish was given the 1st impression rose, and the rest were given in this order;

1.) Trish
2.) Kristy
3.) Anne-Catherine
4.) Mandy C.
5.) Celeste
6.) Jessica H. (calls herself Jesse Diane or Jesse D.)
7.) Mandy J.
8.) Jenny S. (The Mole)
9.) Amber
10.) Tara
11.) Jean Marie
12.) Jessica B.
13.) Julie
14.) Suzie
15.) Katie (who got the rose on accident
16.) Karen (who the 15th rose was meant for)

There was a lot of previews, so I hope SB does his usual great job in providing us lots of spoiling vidcaps.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I really enjoyed the show tonight after not liking Bachelor Bob at all. Truth, I couldn't help watching, but I didn't care by the end. We know Trish is going to play the villain role. I think it would be cute if Katie walked away with the last rose after getting her feelings hurt first thing!

Big Slick 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Slick Click to send private message to Big%20Slick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
We're on the same page djandy. Jenny S. is the ringer. There was a familiarity between her and Jesse that was hard to miss. Although it could be a trick. You could tell that the mole was a brunette a little too easily, and it wouldn't be very difficult to blur it out so that you couldn't see anything. It's almost like they want us to think "short-haired brunette". They could have easily made her put her up, throw on a wig, and make it look like she had short brown hair. Just something to think about.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I wouldn't have gone back and fessed up to my mistake. Makes Jesse look as shallow as the previous Bachelors. Any thing sedimental he says now is now phony. There are at least five women over Karen that are much more beautiful, there isn't any way a football jock will pick her (much less remember her name)in the end. As for Katie, I think she was a much better pick than Karen and should have been one of the top 5 picks. I would have laid my rose down and walked out with my dignity.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
> I would have laid
>my rose down and walked
>out with my dignity.

I was thinking the same thing mmm_link...I HOPE I would have said "No, if you meant to pick someone else then by all means, give this rose to your intended choice." I felt bad for Katie, but I wish she would have implied "stick it then!"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I was hoping Katie would leave with dignity. I would not want to stay when it would seem like I got the "pity rose". It would have been really funny if he went thru all that and Karen had turned down the rose.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Jenny S. is the mole, and it looks like this season could be lots of fun.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "My thoughts"
I can't believe I watched this episode. Oh well, I found myself with time on my hands and watched the whole two hours. Not bad - the previews of all the episodes I'm going to miss were nice.

Thoughts (I'm a guy, BTW):

* Nobody asked ME, but I was most impressed (physically) by Trish, Karen, the token Jesse chose (I'm really bad with names, sorry), the cheerleader, the soccer player, and the Thai singer.

* Trish is going far, but would be scheduled to go farther if not for the mole.

* Speaking of the mole, this isn't one of the show's better ideas, IMO. She soaks up roses that could be going to women that Jesse could get to know better. And it's an even bigger invasion of the women's privacy than they already have.

* No predictions yet as to who will win, but I think Jesse has excellent chances to make multiple touchdown passes, if ya know what I mean.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My thoughts"
>* Speaking of the mole, this
>isn't one of the show's
>better ideas, IMO. She
>soaks up roses that could
>be going to women that
>Jesse could get to know
>better.

I like the idea of the spy, but I was thinking the same thing about the spy taking up a rose each ceremony. I guess deviating from the original set up of 15 then 10 roses etc. would make the girls too suspicious, BUT so far 2 seasons have allowed the bachelor/bachelorette to utilize an extra rose anyway. Oh well...this season should be very interesting.

Gatorgirl 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gatorgirl Click to send private message to Gatorgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Here is Your Spy: (Jenny S.)

http://www.gatorzone.com/swimmingdiving/women/bios.php?year=1999&bio=deloach.html

Link to her husband Nick Schiralli being Jesse's roommate.

http://www.alligator.org/edit/issues/99-fall/991203/d03palmer3.htm

MJW 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MJW Click to send private message to MJW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Hi All! First time posting, but long time lurking! Anyways, here's a page that shows a May 2003 Triathlon. Jenny S. is listed there as " JENNY SCHIRALLI from CARRBORO NC". This is where Jenny S. lists her residence being. And we know that the Spy's hubby is Nick SCHIRALLI from N.C."

I hope that I am posting the link correctly. If not cut and paste into your browser.

http://www.set-upinc.com/2001racepages/whitelake_half_im/wlsfem.htm

Thank you for the opportunity to add to the discussion!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
EEEEK!!!!

All those links to all that Gator stuff gave me the heebie -jeebies!!! At least last night they didn't show the touchdown-that-wasn't-really-a-touchdown at the end of the 2000 Vols game when they were trying to establish the fact that he is , indeed a quarterback.

I have to admit he is rather hot for a former gator.

no offense, gatorgirl, but i had to vent my anti-gator frustration here.

drooler 67 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drooler Click to send private message to drooler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Said the wrong name on purpose?"
I wondered if the name snafu was a way to give 15 roses to genuine contestants, keep the mole and not let anyone know? I was thinking Katie might be the mole. However, if everyone has Jenny pegged as the mole, then this would be a cruel scenario for Katie.

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Said the wrong name on purpose?"
I was thinking the exact same thing as you! Because in essence, he'd only get to have 14 picks instead of 15, the mole taking the final spot. It seemed to me a kind of contrived way to keep 15 candidates in play.

However, people around here seem pretty convinced that it is Jenny, and what I've learned from reading these boards, is that people are pretty thorough on their research, and I tend to believe 'em.

Subro 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Subro Click to send private message to Subro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Said the wrong name on purpose?"
I too was thinking it was a set up to allow for that "extra" bachelorette spot the Mole would take up but there was no guarantee that Katie would say "Yes, I will keep the rose and stay." She could have just turned the rose in. If it was a set up it seems it would have made more sense for Chris H. to tell the bachelor that we will in fact add one more rose and you can announce that "someone" received a rose by mistake....then Katie would have been spared the embarassment. I figured that Katie was therefore the Mole but since our trusty web surfers have uncovered that indeed Jenny is the Mole I can't figure out why the show would embarass Katie needlessly. Meredy got an extra choice, keeping 7 at one point and she didn't even have a Mole to take up a spot. Come on ABC, keep it simple and don't embassas girls unnecessarily. By the way was anyone else really smitten with Mandy C., the soccer player like I was. I think she seemed great and would really understand the world of "competitive sports."

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Said the wrong name on purpose?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

I once wondered how the bachelor (or bachelorette) remembered everybodies name in the first two rose ceremonies. I figured the show assisted the bachelor by reviewing everybodies names (in private) before the rose ceremony.

I agree that the show should have simply given out an extra rose without embarrasing Katie or Jesse. We all know Jesse will keep Katie for one more round to avoid embarrassment.

I had Mandy C down for getting booted. From looking at the still photographs, I thought she was one of the least attractive contestants. Then I saw her on the show and was totally stunned. She may be one of the hottest contestants.

Never judge a book by the still photograph on its cover!

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Said the wrong name on purpose?"
I think that was the reason for the "name mix-up" also. I'm betting that Katie gets some extra attention and consideration as a result. Plus, when it is revealed that there is a mole, it will become clear that he had intended to keep Katie all along and the whole thing was a ploy to allow him to have 15 choices.

Shuby 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shuby Click to send private message to Shuby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Said the wrong name on purpose?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

Hi all! I'm a newbie. Long time Reality TV fan, finally have a place to chat about it... my Hubby hates Reality TV so it will be fun ranting and raving with other addicts

Here's a link to the graduating class... they definitely went to school together, Jenny S is the mole.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=2937&sport=gener&html=news/news/20010504120700.html

Also, aren't there 16 girls... not 15. I might be wrong.

ScrapyDoo 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ScrapyDoo Click to send private message to ScrapyDoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Ok, I'm agreeing that Jen may be the spy, but wouldn't it have been awesome if the evil Trish (LeAnn in B4) was it. Would create more drama and be fun to watch...

N305AS 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail N305AS Click to send private message to N305AS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Ok, random thought -

Is it me, or did the long black/white/black/white striped dress make that poor girl look like a lighthouse?

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-08-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I practically had a seizure everytime she was onscreen. That thing was a fashion crime of the highest order.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
This season looks particularly good partially because of Jesse being totally gorgeous. Secondly, all the drama involved, I am sure that people are looking forward to that...Trish is already hitting some nerves of mine, I am sure I will hate her really soon...too bad Jesse likes her...but I hope *fingers crossed* that she isn't his final pick.
The whole Karen/Katie mistake was kinda embarassing but it was a goofup and I am sure he didn't want Karen to get away so its only fair that he asked for a 16th rose.
The stalker I am almost positive that it is one of the girls with short hair because of a hint they showed through the silhouette you could tell that it was a girl with pixie short hair: either Trish or the other one, the one who is a medical student that he was impressed with.

Overall from episode 1 though, I could tell that Jesse was most impressed with 3 girls: Trish, Karen and Jessica K.(the one who is studying law?).

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Trish is already hitting some nerves of mine, I am sure I will hate her really soon

That's exactly how I feel about Trish. She's annoying already! I don't like how overly confident she is about getting Jesse. She's NOT all that!!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Funny..."
A woman with confidence turns other women completely off, and it's a quality that men admire.

Why is that?

I think it rocks that she is a confident woman. The fact that the others lack self esteem really makes Trish set them on edge. I just don;t get it. She intimidates them based on that.

Confidence does NOT equal arrogance. She sees what she wants and she is going after it. She IS hot, she knows it. I see nothing wrong with that, heck I admire that. Rock on girlie.

Excellent siggy by JSlice
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Funny..."
Y'know, I agree with you, and we will probably be in the minority.

I'm not so ready to write her off as the "beechiest woman in Bachelor history" or whatever ABC was trying to say. Seems a little too easy when they hand us someone like that.

I don't have a problem with women like that. She is an attractive woman and she'd be nuts to try to deny it, especially in a competition like this. And you're right, she wil indimidate less confident women, and thus be "bitchy."

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Trish's confidence isn't the problem!"
i think trish's confidence is great. what rubbed me the wrong way with her was her comments about money. she's obviously not there to find love, she's there for money.

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Funny..."
I completely agree that confidence does not equal arrogance.
I also completely agree that woman who have confidence are more attractive.

IMHO, confident women actually appreciate other confident women. It is women who lack confidence who are intimidated by them.

I would also say that Trish is confident, but takes it a few steps too far. THAT is what makes her arrogant. And, she is quite shallow with her values. THAT is what makes her unattractive.

If she was just confident in her beauty and her other assets, and had honorable intentions, the other women probably wouldn't hate her as much.

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Funny..."
I don't mind confident in women, in fact, I admire it, but there was something about Trish that I just don't like. I don't know *exactly* what it is, but maybe after watching Wednesday's episode, I'll be able to put my finger on it.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I was buying into the whole "I made a mistake routine" up until the commercial break. It hit me that not once during the interviews with Jesse did he say "I have to narrow the field down to 14 women"-knowing one of the women picked was his married, best friend, he always said 15!! Katie is the spy. Initially I thought the spy had short, dark hair, but that was a camera trick. Before the whole "rose fiasco" I was thinking the lone black girl picked could be the spy. How did he pick her when he didn't spend anytime talking to her. Then again, they always let at least one black girl hang around for a couple episodes.
This year looks pretty good. Over the top drama, actually fist fight, stalking...what's not to like!!!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Actually"
I believe the spy/mole is Jenny S. They went to college together.

- of course it's a Slicey!

sonnyrod 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonnyrod Click to send private message to sonnyrod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
>Ok, I'm agreeing that Jen may
>be the spy, but wouldn't
>it have been awesome if
>the evil Trish (LeAnn in
>B4) was it. Would create
>more drama and be fun
>to watch...

Could it be that Trish is also a mole/plant? Since the producers
staged that 16th rose scenario, they could have staged the "First
Impression Rose" sequence. Isn't it funny, what with all the
beautiful women pouring out of the limo, that the last one out of
the final limo got the first impression rose, the same girl that
Palmer's two teammates said was beautiful and hot. I think this
version of the show is scripted, staged, and plotted out. I'm ready for the next episode!

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I think this version of the show is scripted, staged, and plotted out. I'm ready for the next episode!

Being scripted is the only way to make it interesting at all. Unfortunatly it is working for me and I will keep watching.

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Unless I'm mistaken, Jesse can cut the spy at any time he wishes. He probably only had 14 girls he wanted + the spy, and that is why in the interviews he referred to "15 women."

Also, I think the most graceful thing to have done with Katie, would be for Jesse to ask her to speak to him in private. He could tell her the situation, she could leave or stay, and none of the other girls would have to know his blunder. Of course what happened made great TV, so I'm glad it transpired the way it did.

BTW, with the evidence given, I can't argue that Jenny S. is the spy.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
I am assuming that they reveal the spy (Jenny S.) to us next week because I don't like to see a huge blob instead of a face. I would like to see her face when she talks to Jesse.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The Spy and the Stalker and the Cat Fights To Come"
Besides....we need to get the goods on what she thinks of the girls, really talk trash. Love it when they talk trash...she has Jesse's interests at heart.

Excellent siggy by JSlice
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •