The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

one nation, under Romber...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Flowerpower 03-15-07 1
   RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... vince3 03-15-07 2
   RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Brownroach 03-15-07 3
   RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Wallflower66 03-15-07 4
       RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Flowerpower 03-15-07 5
           RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Brownroach 03-15-07 7
       RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Brownroach 03-15-07 6
           RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... whoami 03-15-07 8
               RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... Brownroach 03-16-07 9
                   RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps... emydi 03-16-07 10
   Yau-Man finds the hidden idol KObrien_fan 03-18-07 11
       RE: Yau-Man finds the hidden idol Brownroach 03-20-07 12
           RE: Yau-Man finds the hidden idol emydi 03-20-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-15-07, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
Thanks Survivor Fever:

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
They're desperate in this one, they pulled out the Buffomatic color eliminator! They kinda forgot in the first set.....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
Why are they acting like a tribal reshuffling is some new evil twist? It's just same old same old...

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-15-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
Any ideas about what the challenge will be? There isn't a lot to go on from the vidcaps. I need to know more for my SOTS! And what are Rocky and Mookie so excited about?

03-15-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
Regarding the challenge shots, TDT is speculating that there is only one challenge. To me the challenge we see looks as though each team has to get one member through some kind of maze structure, for example it looks as though Boo(behind Dreamz) is trying to pull Cassandra, while perhaps Dreamz and Mookie are thwarting her efforts. To Cassandra's right we see Michelle. So, they must somehow try to get themselves through that structure while at the same time thwart the efforts of the other team, first team through wins??? Best guess as this point!

03-15-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
I think Cassandra may actually be trying to thwart Dreamz from advancing. It's hard to say though. Earl's arm is at her left, and Yau-Man is standing in the back. Why is Mookie facing in the other direction? Maybe he's fending off someone behind him?

03-15-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
I believe the shots of Rocky and Mookie cheering are from last week's pillow-fight RC, when Yau-Man finally scored a point for Ravu.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-15-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
I do not think so. They do not have any mud on them.

03-16-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Good catch. Actually it's from the Ep 3 Slip N Slide RC. Note the tribe flag behind them; Rocky and Mookie are wet and their buffs (and Earl's) are in the same position -- Rocky's in particular you can tell is an exact match:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/show/pgall.php?id=6&ep=03

ETA: The cap of Stacy is from the same challenge

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 6, Vidcaps..."
thanks you answered my ?s about the challenges!

oh and babs, only scar gets the videotape before the episode airs for her SOTS, sorry

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Yau-Man finds the hidden idol"
In the previews Yau-Man says "my world just got turned upside down".

We know that he goes to NuMoto, we know that he stays with his alliance mate Earl and Monkey girl Michelle, we know that NuMoto wins immunity, so none of these things can constitute his world turning upside down.

We also know from VG that 2 idols are found before the merge. Earl and Yau Man know the clues, Lisi will go to EI and come back and spill it to Mookie, Edgardo, and Alex (Mookie already knows according to Sylvia). So obviosly Earl and Yau-Man are the only ones on NuMoto that know that there is an idol at camp.

Yau-Man finds the idol and then makes the confessional about his world turning upside down, IMO.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

03-20-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Yau-Man finds the hidden idol"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-07 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

I think he'd probably say that about heing switched to the other camp without having found the hidden idol at Ravu -- before he realizes that the clues must apply to camp Moto as well.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Yau-Man finds the hidden idol"
I thought so too...but I still think YM and Earl may find the idol this week. Does YMan need it (at car challenge?) or does he give it to Earl to use come merge time at F10?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •