The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does April seem Fake to You?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does April seem Fake to You?"
I don't know but lately I have been sitting and watching April and she seems very fake. I don't mean fake in the sense of putting on a personality for the game but I mean the type of fake that is normal for her. Something tells me that the way she acts in the Big Brother house is exactly how she behaves on the outside world. So please respond people and let me know what your take is on her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does April seem Fake to You? GurlieGirl 08-11-05 1
   RE: Does April seem Fake to You? Canada Girl 08-11-05 4
 RE: Does April seem Fake to You? choochoo 08-11-05 2
 RE: Does April seem Fake to You? Iam_Xtreme 08-11-05 3
   RE: Does April seem Fake to You? leianawd 08-11-05 5
 RE: Does April seem Fake to You? Tori 08-12-05 6
   RE: Does April seem Fake to You? Shulman 08-12-05 7
   RE: Does April seem Fake to You? Aruba 08-12-05 8
       RE: Maybe she is real goldie1000 08-13-05 9
 RE: Does April seem Fake to You? strid333 08-13-05 10
   RE: Does April seem Fake to You? cambo 08-13-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GurlieGirl 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GurlieGirl Click to send private message to GurlieGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
Not only does she seem fake, but she's gotta be older than what her profile says. She's just trying to pretend she's young.

But, this might be a topic for the Basher's forum.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-11-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
How old does she say she is? she looks about 37 to me.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
Well, we know her "boobies" are fake. LOL

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
Yes!!!! April is fake and she certainly is not very smart in the manner in which she is playing this game. Her and her partner get the others all stirred up. Her games and lies are going to bite her in the behind in the end.

At first she was pretty quite at least on the show, now she is allowing her mouth to override her brain.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
I think she is like 30 or 31 to whom ever asked that question. I don't know it just seems to me that the way April acts in the house is the way she acts in the outside world. I just hope that people like April and Jen won't win this game I know I would be embarrassed if I lost to them lol.

Tori 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-05, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tori Click to send private message to Tori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
She has VERY fake boobs....

thats all I know.

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
I think April also had a nose job and not very well done.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-12-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
What would ANY Reality Show be without a chick or two with plastic boobies???

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-13-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maybe she is real"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-05 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

If that is her true person then I feel sorry for her. She has a filthy mouth and very poor grammar. She is a drama queen and is always on the gossip train. I seldom have heard her (on the live feeds), having a normal conversation without dissing someone every 10 min.
So maybe she isn't fake at all.. only people closest to her, know for sure.

I would be afraid to have her as a friend because she cannot be trusted, or keep a secret for more then 30 min.
Though she did keep one secret, the one about Ivette being a lesbian. But I think that was only because she knew she was the ONLY person Ivette had told at that point.

I think she is 38, that is my prediction..
And her boobs - well who cares.
She needs to work on her personality. (the one we see on TV anyhow).

And if I may add I just heard April say that "Janelle isn't so bright" well takes one to know one - right April !

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-13-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
She seems like the kind of person who I try to avoid in real life. She's the one who would be making snide comments about my weight and make me feel like I'm in high school again. She's also the one who would spread dirt about people. I don't like gossip and I try to avoid it.

Three is the perfect number.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does April seem Fake to You?"
Her and Jennifer seem like the stereotypical, popular sorority girls to me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •