The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

Survivor 14: Fiji

Episode 5: "Love Many, Trust Few, Do Wrong to No One."”

michel astutely asks:

Who would be quoting Shakespeare in Fiji? Alex or Anthony?

No, michel, my money is on Rocky saying the Episode title again

Actually I think it's the wise YauMan

Last week, Scar had everything I mean I think she was given a DVD of the episode to do her SOTS!!! This week, it's the calm after the MOTO Snake STORM and before the Ep 6 Tribal switch spoiled by Survivor Phoenix about a month ago...I'll let Wallflower deal with that in her SOTS in 2 weeks (no Survivor next week)

We'll just have to go with what we have--the web clues posted by smokedog

· After both having endured Exile Island, two Survivors work together to find the Hidden Immunity Idol. Will this strategy pay off?

YauMan and Earl and yes it does work per SP

· Ravu fights for their choice of some desperately needed luxury items in a "winner takes all" Reward Challenge. Can they muster the strength to defeat Moto?

It's SUMO AT SEA from Palau

Forget about Rocky v. Dreamz...its' Yau Man v. Stacy

and Yauman Flattens her!!

Now I thought initially Ravu CANNOT WIN but now I'm not sure...

Over at Sucks' Mess Hall they are debating who wins....

Here's Anthony cheering

Is it for just one bout or for the whole thing?

This vidcap from this week shows that Lisi may be at Exile this week...is this Exile...looks like it

But she does go there in Ep 6 so it could be out of time sequence. AND it looks like toilet paper goes to MOTO

I don't remember them winning this before... and if winner takes all, including the MOTO camp, then Ravu definitely loses bc Michelle is braiding Rita's hair in btw challenges (braids at IC not at RC) at RAVU

but look at these two photos

Lisi is the only one not dressed differently..and she has her canteen out front and center...now I know you probably would take your stuff to each challenge...but she could have just came back and had her canteen out.

So everything from Ep 1-4 says MOTO continues to win but something this week is making me pause

· One tribe begins to splinter as some members treat others with blatant disrespect.

MOTO Ravu has nothing left to splinter!

It's Alex and Edgardo

splintering from their female counterparts

in the ROTU 4MOTO 5

· A mental challenge for Immunity confuses one Survivor, causing them to lose the challenge for their team.

Well it appears Jiffy tells another story and then the DAWs must go out and get info from these thingamabobs

We know

goes this week per TDT and SP

so my guess is that it's her that messes up...and BR looks like he confirmed it with this little nugget from FP's vidcap thread

SO here's my best guess(es)

RC: Moto
Exile: NOW i'm leaning towards Earl 60%/Rocky 40% (not in picture when Michelle braiding Rita's hair, see my responses to BR's posts below....I feel as the SOTS writer this week I have a responsibility to you to try to figure this out )

OR in some alternate universe

RC: Ravu SAY WHA?
Exile: Lisi

THESE ARE DEFINITE THOUGH

IC: MOTO

Boot: Rita

GO and Vote on Forehead's vote thread (I forced him to do that this season )

For info on long term spoilers...go to the Survivor Phoenixspoilers update thread. VG has a new one about Michelle doing something else that's only happened once before (NOT MAKING FIRE), the link takes you to the snuffer in the intro credits..but there also appears to be a young small girl standing in the credits....

Another spoiler that came out this week is from4 Kingdoms that Michelle does not go to New York before the Finale...

As always, can't say enough good things about Veruca Salt's editing thread I recruited our resident animal expert blue peep MysticWolf to help me out this time with all the snakes, fruit bats and other critters!!

For info from fallen DAWS go to Insider link posted by michel as usual. Also BR posted some great interviews from Sylvia who tells all about an alliance of 10 made on day 1

and for last week's show go to Estee's East Coast Update Thread

and as always go to our Community Guidelines if you want!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Brownroach 03-06-07 1
   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-06-07 5
       RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Brownroach 03-06-07 8
           RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-06-07 9
               RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Brownroach 03-06-07 10
                   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-06-07 11
                       RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Brownroach 03-06-07 12
                           RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-07-07 17
                               RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Brownroach 03-07-07 19
                                   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-07-07 20
                                       RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 michel 03-07-07 22
                                           RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-07-07 24
                                           RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Brownroach 03-07-07 25
                                               WAIT A MINUTE emydi 03-07-07 26
                                                   RE: WAIT A MINUTE michel 03-07-07 27
                                                       RE: WAIT A MINUTE emydi 03-07-07 28
                                                           Nice Job! michel 03-10-07 31
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Scarlett O Hara 03-06-07 2
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 michel 03-06-07 3
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Wallflower66 03-06-07 4
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 forehead 03-06-07 6
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Flowerpower 03-06-07 7
   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 KObrien_fan 03-06-07 14
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 MJewel 03-06-07 13
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 CTgirl 03-07-07 15
   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 emydi 03-07-07 18
       RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 CTgirl 03-07-07 21
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 Max Headroom 03-07-07 16
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 kingfish 03-07-07 23
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 strid333 03-08-07 29
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5 RudyRules 03-08-07 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Nice SOTS, emy!

I believe Moto will win the RC and re-exile Earl or Yau-Man, probably Yau-Man. The Press Release and misdirection mention that Earl and Yau-Man decide to pool their resources to look for the idol, while there is nothing suggesting that someone new will be at EI this week.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-06-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-07 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

If Ravu loses it's either Earl or Rocky ...see my braid picture...I edited. I think it would be Earl if Ravu does lose again bc of the clue about 2 teaming up that have been to exile.

Although, the clue is still in tact if a Moto goes to EI bc there can only be one of them and Earl and YM have already been to EI.

The picture of Earl at IC...does it look like he is just saying "hey, nice to see you, how you been" but he could be saying that to Rocky....and YM and Earl start digging btw the challenges....

Also Earl is usually the flag carrier and it is behind him and Rocky is on the end and he has the same clothes on as in RC

I think it's ROCKY!

I have to edit again!!

ETA:
At MESS Jaborwok writes

There has been discussion about who goes to EI next, and some say Earl, and some say Wow-man which would mean they are the only ones who know the clues to the HII.

But something has been bothering me....in several confessionals that Rocky makes, he is setting on a ladder structure. The only ladder structure is on Exile Island, there isn't any ladder on Ravu.

What I think happens is that Rocky goes to EI, and that is the reason for Earl and Wow-man to work together to find the HII....they don't want Rocky finding it....or blabbing about the clues. I would suspect that it is when Rocky is sent to EI, that the partnership for finding the HII is formed and put into effect.

I remember those confessionals...when he said he weighs less than a 40 homeless people!

I'm pretty sure it's Rocky

03-06-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-07 AT 05:48 PM (EST)

Oh, right, I missed Rita's between-challenge braid job, for which Yau-Man is present. So Yau-Man can't be the exile. I still don't think it will be Rocky, though, or anyone else who hasn't been there, because the blurbs about EI/the idol this week are confined to Earl and Yau-Man's activities. I would have to say it's Earl.

03-06-07, 05:23 PM (EST)
9. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
but see FP's comment below that YM and Earl decide after Rocky is sent so he doesn't find it later. It's a knotty problem this week...

and it still could be Ravu winning and Lisi going

BWAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHH!

03-06-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
I don't think Ravu wins the RC.

Fp's idea is plausible, though. Earl doesn't have the clues that identify the idol as being in the cave, only Yau-Man does. So Yau-Man may wait to share all his info with Earl until he sees that someone else will also be getting the clues.

On the other hand, if Earl goes to EI this week, then he will come back with all the clues and neither he nor Yau-Man can pretend they won't be looking in the same place. So they might as well team up.

The thing about Rocky going to EI is that he will have the clues next week when the tribes switch. So he'll be looking for the idol. VG says that after Lisi comes back from EI in Ep 7, she shares the clues with at least a few of her tribemates. Rocky will still be there. So is the whole NuRavu tribe going to be looking for the idol at the same time?

03-06-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Yes I don't think they win it either but it's not clear so I wanted to put it out there for people as a possibility...but I think the "winner takes all" may be talking about Ravu would have won the Moto Camp also and all of the rewards

As for Rocky...see my edit to my above post with link to Mess...

03-06-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Hmmm...maybe. But then wouldn't the most convenient thing be for Earl and Yau-Man to arrange to get Rocky booted this week? They'd certainly have Anthony's vote, they'd just need one more person.

Or maybe that would seem too suspicious. Rocky is one of their better challenge performers.

03-07-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
17. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
There is one other possibility though for when these Rocky ladder confessionals took place--Ep 7 because Ep 6 after the tribal switch we know Lisi ends up on Exile and Anthony is booted. Then the jury starts and we know from VG that Rocky is first juror...if NuRavu continues to lose and loses the Ep 7 RC, NuMoto could easily send Rocky to Exile. He could easily have the confessional about being skinnier at that point bc he will be the only original Ravu left still on Ravu!!

Wait I think it might be Earl again !

03-07-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Did anyone post a cap of one of the "ladder" confessionals? I haven't found any. I assume they were in the last episode? VS said Rocky had several distinct confessionals in a single location but she didn't mention a ladder.

Though we've suspected in the past that they've edited in future confessionals, I kind of doubt they'd find it necessary to edit in footage from three episodes down the line.

Still, there is a another good reason why Rocky might be exiled this week: the set-to with Dreamz at the RC. When tribes clash and emotions run high, the winning tribe is often happy to get back at the source of the friction.

03-07-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

I'm just watching the ep on Innertube and ff to the conf. and it looks just like hte place where Earl killed hte snake on EI
It's in part 2 after they lose the RC.

THe conf. talks about being skinnier than 40 homeless people and is very generic. I wish I could make a vidcap..VG? anyone?

Using this in Ep 4 when it was actually said on Exile in Ep 7 is feasible bc by then Rocky will be on Ravu from beg. and have had no real food and no rewards. Nothing he says connects it at to Ep 4. The conf. worked well in Ep 4 (the conf. was shown in the midst of his tirade) and it was not a stretch at all. So I think it may be Earl now so that the YM/Earl team can look without anyone else knowing.

This is funny...you have moved me more towards your initial arg.(earl as exile) and I have returned the favor (rocky as exile)!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
I've looked at it again and the ladder enables us to say that Rocky gets exiled at one point, but when? What I did notice is that his beard is identical to the day 11 shot when Michelle reads tree mail and Rocky does a "Hatch". Episode 7 would be 6 days later and there should be more hair growth eventhough Rocky doesn't seem to have much growth even for 11 days.

In his confessional, Rocky does say that he wants to lead by example. If he is the only original Ravu left, he wouldn't be talking about leading by example but rather saving his neck.

I think that Rocky is exiled this week and YM + E work to find the idol before he comes back to camp...Unless Lisi is exiled!!

03-07-07, 01:23 PM (EST)
24. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
oh carp...hair spoilers!! I hate em

I think right now it's 50/50 for me on Rocky/Earl...we need a vidcap of the confessional so our gurus can figure it out!

03-07-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
25. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

Thanks, michel -- I believe you've sold me on Rocky as this week's exile.

In his confessional, Rocky does say that he wants to lead by example.

I can see why they would have pulled that quote in as a link to when they were getting ready for the IC and Rocky said something about trying to inspire the tribe (by wearing Rita's bra). As you point out, the remark must refer to current Ravu, it wouldn't refer to NuRavu. So it probably occurred during this week's episode.

ETA: Also, the remark about homeless people sort of sticks out to me -- why say that last week? But this week he will clash with ex-homeless person Dreamz at the RC. I think that's why he brings it up.

03-07-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
26. "WAIT A MINUTE "
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

Michel when does he say he has something to prove...not in the part of the confessional about homeless people...Okay I found it at beginning of part 3...lead by example...why can't that be on Ep 7 too when NuRAVU still is losing?

BUT....

I went back to see Rocky's beard but I found out something else on the video...after Rocky's confessional..Earl and ANthony go out for wood and are talking and Anthony has a confessional in what looks to be the same place from the opposite angle and he's sitting on what looks to be a ladder rung...it's not definitive but the wood around both of them is similar...

So the place where Rocky had his Ep 4 conf. could be on Ravu and then we are back to square one and then I think it's Earl...so I think I'm at BR's original thought that it's Earl.

WE need vidcaps of Anthony's and Rocky's confessionals.

ETA:

Here is where earl was and it looks MUCH different than the Rocky conf/Anthony conf spot....In Rocky conf. spot...there is alot of gnarly wooden growth around the ladder...here in Earl ladder shot it's clear...now I know the ladder shot in Rocky conf. was at top but I think we'd see some of the gnarly growth in this Earl pic. if this is the same ladder.

I think there is a ladder at Ravu to get to something maybe water is there...it appears the Rocky ladder is in the same place where earl/Anth went to get wood

03-07-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: WAIT A MINUTE "
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

I also looked at Anthony's confessional but all he has around him is vegetation, there are no ladders and it is different than James' surrounding.

Rocky "could" say that he wants to lead NuRavu by example but, except for Terry, an outsider doesn't want to lead but integrate.

(Another thing, if Rocky's "lead by example confessional" had been shown while we knew he was on Exile Island, Veruca would be saying that he had character development while in exile so that he is a long term player!! Pulling the confessional out of sequence, makes it look as if Rocky had another ordinary camp confessional, only serving to set up his naked scene...Ok now I'm splitting hairs rather than counting them! Hope none fell in the soup )

ETA: We had also established that Earl had either moved the ladder or that there were at least two of them on EI. We never saw one in Ravu.

03-07-07, 02:20 PM (EST)
28. "RE: WAIT A MINUTE "
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-07 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

But the EI ladder in Earl shot is not the same as Rocky ladder in Ep 4. The ladder from Earl Ep 2 was not the same ladder to the clue box so yes there are at least 2 ladders on EI.

To me, the Anthony conf. looks to be in the same place and he's at the top of the ladder...how else would he get in a place like that...climbing it looks too steep. His foot looks like it may be on the highest rung of the ladder--but it could be just a piece of wood. But there is gnarly wood/big vines with green and orange coloring in both the Rocky and Anthony shots but not the Earl EI shot. I don't think this is EI at all and Rocky probably never goes there..we know Anthony doesn't.

03-10-07, 01:52 AM (EST)
31. "Nice Job!"
Well done Emydi, you had everything right! Not only Earl's exile but who knew that they read Shakespeare in the jungles of Borneo. At least, we made you work for your pay

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-07, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Wicked good, SOTS! Let me be the first to congratulate you on a job well done! Hmmmm, another battle of the sexes is brewing out in Fiji and it looks like the XX Chromosones will lose that battle!

One nation, under Romber...

03-06-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Great Job Emy: Amazing SOTS! This week is more difficult to tell but it is always more fun like that. Lisi as the possible exiled player is interesting and the canteen is a good catch!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-06-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Great job, Emy! You'll be a tough act for me to follow!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Great SOTS, emy!

Thanks,
forehead

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Fabulous SOTS, emy! Well done and very thorough. I am in complete agreement. When I examined the vidcaps I felt as though it would be Rocky that's exiled. I agree that Michelle braids Rita's hair before IC and Rocky is no where to be seen...Also, I do think that Earl and Yao-man will agree to work together to retrieve the hidden idol, perhaps motivated by the thought of Rocky coming back from exile and finding it??? ...ok, maybe I'm reaching?

Well done!

fp

one nation, under Romber...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Great SOTS Emy!

The idol doesn't get found until after the tribal switch, according to VG who has been quite reliable.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-06-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Great SOTS Emy! Well written and very informative!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Nicely done, emydi! Now I can make an educated guess for the AVG...

03-07-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
18. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Well...I just edited and took a pass on avg bonus fwiw...it's 50 50 for me now!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Well a 50-50 chance isn't so bad, and I'm going to go with my gut feeling. (I feel like taking a risk this week - unlike the TAR casino where I'm afraid to take a gamble!) I was thinking along BR's lines that they exile Rocky because he mouthed off again. You've done a good job figuring out the possibilities!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
An excellent summary of a difficult-to-spoil episode.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Thanks Mistress E, you are a titan in the world of Sots writers and clue deducers.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-08-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Good SOTS

Three is the perfect number.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EP 5"
Great job, awesome SOTS!
Exiled: Rocky (or Earl)

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •