The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 5, Vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 5, Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

one nation, under Romber...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 5, Vidcaps... michel 03-02-07 1
 RE: Ep 5, Vidcaps... Flowerpower 03-02-07 2
 Ep 5 Challenge shots... Flowerpower 03-03-07 3
   RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots... vince3 03-03-07 4
       RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots... michel 03-03-07 5
           RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots... vince3 03-03-07 6
               RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots... Brownroach 03-05-07 9
   RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots... Dakota 03-04-07 7
 Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-04-07 8
   RE: Promo Vidcaps Brownroach 03-06-07 11
 Pic in Pic promo emydi 03-05-07 10
 Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps Flowerpower 03-07-07 12
   RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... Brownroach 03-07-07 13
       RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... Flowerpower 03-08-07 14
           RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... emydi 03-08-07 15
               RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... Brownroach 03-08-07 17
           RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... vince3 03-08-07 16
               RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... emydi 03-08-07 18
                   RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidca... CTgirl 03-08-07 19
                       FWIW KObrien_fan 03-08-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 5, Vidcaps..."
Thank you FP: The octagonal platform reminds me of Palau's Sumo at Sea although I don't know where the circle of posts fits in. If it is a wrestling platform, I wouldn't be taunting Dre if I were Rocky!!

03-02-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 5, Vidcaps..."
Definately there is going to be some wrestling as Jiffy says, "and the gloves come off", then we see this pic of a poised to fight, Dreamz...

03-03-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
3. "Ep 5 Challenge shots..."
Thanks Survivor Fever:

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots..."
Lets look at these carefully:

Reward: The return of the Pillow Sumo Fight!

Looking at this, however at the Immunity, which appears to be some kind of Storytime:

Where is Dre? Could it be that Ravu won the Pillow Sumo Fight Reward? Could it be that the Luxury Camp decision came back to haunt Moto?

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots..."
I could be wrong but I think Dre is directly behind Cassandra. We see what could be the top part of a green buff over Cassandra's cap and there could be Dre's left foot next to Alex' right one.

03-03-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots..."
*sigh*

I think I see some of Dre's shorts outside of Cassandra's legs too, now that I look again.... I thought that Dre was taller than Cassandra, though, must be a camera elevation trick......

A gift from Cygnus!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots..."
Most of the left arm and shoulder belongs to Dre. Cassandra has her arm going behind her back, you can just see a little of the top of her left shoulder.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 5 Challenge shots..."
Not a spoiler observation (I just read here), but the water here looks awfully muddy, black and lumpy, like it's a bay of sea snakes with the platform in the middle.

03-04-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
8. "Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

03-06-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Promo Vidcaps"
This sequence may be when Rita is screwing up the IC:

The Ravus look worried/pissed and she is not with them:

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Pic in Pic promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

Is this Anthony cheering at rc...it could be for an individual bout

see also Mess' discussion on RC winner/exile http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1688.topic&start=41&stop=52

Lisi as Exile?

(I know she goes to EI in Ep 6 so the pic may be from then)

Why would you bring your canteen to IC....could she still have it from her stay at EI...you would bring it to RC bc of chance of going to EI...

She has the same clothes on...and the others all are changed that we can see anyway...

Has MOto won toilet paper...I can't tell if the reward includes that at Ep 5 Rc

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=472

rest of pic in pic at Fever...don't have time to post

03-07-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
12. "Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
Perhaps these vidcaps may help with the exilee...

Earl is seen talking to Yao at night...obviously regarding helping him specifically with the idol. Then we see Earl out alone, is he on exile this week???

03-07-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
Weelllll.... (waffling again).... Yeah. Sounds good.

Let me go back to this idea, then. If Rocky came back from EI with the clues and the realization that Yau-Man must know where the idol is, wouldn't bigmouth be likely to bring it up right away? Or tell Mookie? And Rocky/Earl/Yau-Man will still be together at the beginning of the next Ep, wouldn't it come up and create some uncomfortableness in camp then?

I feel like we are not being set up for any imminent tension regarding the idol. There's no mention of whoever is on EI this week, we are only being told that Earl and Yau-Man will be trying to find the idol together. There's no inkling that a third party might shortly intrude on that. So...

Earl. Maybe. Grrrr....

03-08-07, 06:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
While I was leaning Rocky on first glimpse of the vidcaps, I'm leaning Earl now...fwiw?

one nation, under Romber...

03-08-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
I'm on the Earl bandwagon bc of you BR!!!

I still think the ladder is somewhere on Ravu...from what I saw yday in video

03-08-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-07 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

I'm going back to Earl, since I haven't seen any ladder caps. Rocky is a reasonable choice, but I think him getting the clues would make things too complicated later, in view of what we know about the idols being found. Earl could be standing in the middle at the IC because everyone gave him a hug on his return and that is where he ended up.

03-08-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
and yet you hedged your bets in AVG, while I'm out on the limb.....

03-08-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
yes I did I even put that in my SOTS response to CT Girl....chance 6 pts of Mojo...no way, Mama needs her Mojo

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jeff Probst Preview, ep 5 vidcaps"
No guts, no glory!

(I am second guessing myself now tho! Glad tribe closed off the entries). I figure I'll get it back next week with Lisi.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "FWIW"
I am in the Earl gets exiled camp. Here is an exerpt from my prediction thread on Fever:

Moto now has a tough decision to make, who to send to exile island? I think that they are going to change up and instead of continuing the trend to send someone weak, they will go back to sending the strong. Earl is the only one who has gone before, and they could possibly think that since Sylvia didn’t find the idol it is quite possible that Earl already found it. This way they can try to weaken a strong player prior to the immunity challenge which will be critical for them to win since the numbers on each tribe are even.

Act 3- The Exile

On Exile Island Earl gets the 3 clues that tell him everything he needs to know. He knew the clue was back at camp, but now he is quite sure of where it is. He also realizes that Yau Man knows, and he figures he needs to make an agreement with Yau Man if either one of them has a chance to dig for it. Yau Man has a little time alone back at camp to dig and search but comes up empty. He too realizes the need to partner with another trustworthy person. Thus an unlikely alliance will be formed after Earl returns. We know from VG that nobody finds the hidden idol before the tribe swap, so that tells me that Earl and Yau Man make their deal after Earl’s return and due to IC and TC they don’t have the time to really search and execute the plan. This is also why Earl will choose Yau Man to be on his tribe next week during the swap, and pass on Mookie and Rocky who might be stronger but not part of the deal.

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •