The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Week's Theme?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mizz Eve 368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Week's Theme?"
I must have missed it. What is the theme next week. I need to prepare my desired song list

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Week's Theme? brvnkrz 04-01-04 1
   RE: Next Week's Theme? Breezy 04-01-04 2
   RE: Next Week's Theme? ginger 04-01-04 3
       RE: Next Week's Theme? brvnkrz 04-01-04 4
           RE: Next Week's Theme? CantStandToLook 04-01-04 7
               RE: Next Week's Theme? Breezy 04-01-04 12
       RE: Next Week's Theme? Devious Weasel 04-01-04 5
 RE: Next Week's Theme? Mizz Eve 04-01-04 6
   RE: Next Week's Theme? brvnkrz 04-01-04 8
       RE: Next Week's Theme? Mizz Eve 04-01-04 10
           RE: Next Week's Theme? qwertypie 04-01-04 17
   Could be accurate Bebo 04-01-04 9
       RE: Could be accurate ginger 04-01-04 11
           RE: Could be accurate Devious Weasel 04-01-04 13
               RE: Could be accurate Breezy 04-01-04 14
               RE: Could be accurate ginger 04-01-04 15
       RE: Could be accurate NightScribe 04-01-04 16
           RE: Could be accurate qwertypie 04-01-04 18
               RE: Could be accurate Mizz Eve 04-01-04 20
           RE: Could be accurate Mizz Eve 04-01-04 19
           EJ!?! Chrissy gal 04-01-04 21
 Big Bands? AyaK 04-01-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

I was wondering the same thing. I looked but didn't find anything.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
Someone somewhere speculated that it was big band.

Just say no to trolls.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
I was too busy yelling WTF??!? at the screen, and America, to hear.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

04-01-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
I was too. I'm afraid now that if it IS Big Band this might be catering to John Stevens genre. Myself, I don't like them having themes. Some people are not meant to sing certain types of music and I think each contestant should be able to go out and showcase their style. I know it's supposed to show range and blah blah blah, but in the end these kids aren't going to be making cross music (country/big band/motown)on thei albums, they are going to make their music suit them.
That aside. I don't know who is going to benefit from Big Band.
Rant over. Resume regularly scheduled programming. Ugh

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
I agree to an extent that they should be allowed to sing what they're comfortable with...but I guess then we'd be comparings apples to oranges instead of what we have now which is lemons and limes.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
*waves* hiya Breezy..I revived a thread with your "spoiler" in it because in retrospect...it does seem spoilerish now doesn't it. conspiracy theorist unite!!

04-01-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
Whatever CSTL said here, yep I agree I think.

*waves* to CSTL, pay no attention to me, I know nothing.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
That was you?

This might be my first TWY on the American Idol boards.

04-01-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizz%20Eve Click to send private message to Mizz%20Eve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
Over on the idolonfox board, they're saying that next week will be Elton John songs. I find this a little hard to believe since April 20th will be Barry Manilow night. Two songwriter, piano player themes within two weeks of each other?

04-01-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
I must need more coffee, I couldn't find it on idolonfox. Thanks Eve for the info. I agree that it sounds odd though.

04-01-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
That board is so friggin difficult to navigate that I'm amazed that I found the thread

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Next Week's Theme?"
You are not kidding. And we don't have high-speed so it takes FOREVER to download. A pox on FOX.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Could be accurate"
I heard speculation before the season started that they were trying to get Elton John to be on the show.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

04-01-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Could be accurate"
Not Bob Dylan?

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Could be accurate"
Too busy doing Victoria's Secret commercials.

And quite frankly, can you blame him?

04-01-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Could be accurate"
Yup.

Nope.

04-01-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Could be accurate"
I blame Victoria.

And Canada.

*scritching* per August Girl's advice

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-01-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Could be accurate"
Hi Beebs! I do hope this is right, since EJ is the most talented musician to ever walk the face of the earth.

This should be good.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Could be accurate"
But do you want to hear Sir Elton's songs butchered?

04-01-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Could be accurate"
Yes

The first person to sing Candle in the Wind should be taken out and flogged.

JPL will sing Tiny Dancer no doubt.

04-01-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Could be accurate"
I don't necessarily agree with EJ being the most talented, but I lvoe your sig!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "EJ!?!"
I do hope this is right, since EJ is the most talented musician to ever walk the face of the earth.

You think EJ Day is that good?? Oh, you mean Elton John... never-mind!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Big Bands?"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/673.shtml

(I locked that thread since the discussion was a duplicate of this one)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •