The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mitchell chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-01, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mitchell chat"
From the official CBS website:

Participate in our official live chat

with Mitchell Olson

on Wednesday, February 21 at 3:30pm ET

Let's see if he actually says anything of interest for once.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mitchell chat DivaByTheSea 02-21-01 1
   Recap of Mitchell chat weltek 02-21-01 2
       spoiler? Siebured 02-21-01 3
           Locke Scythe Lockescythe 02-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-01, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mitchell chat"
Anything come of it? I couldn't get onto the site from work....

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Recap of Mitchell chat"
Generally the chat was boring. Lockesythe (sp?) got a question answered about religion. Good for Lockesythe (a poster on this board), but a question that did absolutely nothing for me who was lurking for spoiler info. Generally, there were public relations easy questions. The gist of interest: He defended himself and said he was not a puppet of Jerri's, that they were equal and the first two Ogakor members to form an alliance. Good for him. Next he eluded to them having more proof of Kel having jerkey. He also made it clear that he is not friends with Keith and never will be. Never really got much into it though. He thought Keith was cockey and is the only person from S2 that he doesn't consider a friend. The only possible spoiler info that came out of it (and it's pretty far fetched that it means much), is that he was asked if he wished he was a member of Kucha and if things might have been different. His answer was that he was "extremely thankful he was not in Kucha." and he believed that things wouldn't have been any different as far as him getting voted off.

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "spoiler?"
I only caught a limited amout of the chat. But, someone asked what he thought Okagor's strength was and he said something like their strength was that they were very close like a family, but that changed later on and actually became Kucha's strength.
(paraphrased poorly, I'm sure)

I thought that was kind of a spoiler.

Lockescythe 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-01, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lockescythe Click to send private message to Lockescythe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locke Scythe"
Yeah well i asked a good 100 odd questions and that was the one answered id hope that i would have better spoiler questions answered but anyway
next survivor booted ill be at the chat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •