The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mike's interviews"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-01, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mike's interviews"
We have this link posted on another thread, but, if he's going to update it every week I thought it deserved it's own thread.

Mike's Week 4 Comments:
Hey I'm on time this week
For all of you who were not aware, we as a family figured we'd be safer north of *** ****on Thursday night with all the hunters and beef eaters. We went and watched the show with several relatives and friends in ******. We went to 3 different places and had a blast. We flew up in my cousins plane, it took only 35 minute. What-a-way-to-go.
First up was the reward challenge for chickens. Kucha won the puzzle challenge directed mostly by our Harvard Law Student, Nick (aka:lazy) but he's really not. He actually came hunting with me one time.
We won 3 (egg-laying) hens and one rooster. We had to follow the map on the puzzle we solved. It took 25 minutes to locate the chickens. They all had name tags, just so the girls (and Jeff) would get close to them. It worked and caused some drama at Kamp Kucha. Rodger had some experience with plucking chickens back when he was a little boy but pretty much we winged it. After beheading it, we boiled it for about 20 sec., then it was easy to pluck. We gutted it, then BBQ'd it over the fire. One Chicken (small) was not nearly enough to even dent the 6 of us eating it but it was way better than nothing and we were all so grateful (except Kimmi of course).
The next challenge was for immunity. We lucked out on this one. Alicia was 0-3 before finally guessing at the last question and securing Kucha's 3rd straight Immunity Challenge victory.
OK, I've held you in suspense long enought.......the pig kill. Actually, it's a Black Russian Boar. I had been searching for tracks, etc. for several days and had been on this guy for 3 days. I knew where he ate, drank and slept pretty much, but I'd never seen him. I saw his droppings (fresh), tracks and runways.
Things were quiet around camp that day so he felt safe in getting a drink that morning. Nick spotted him first and I came-a-running. The entire hunt took about 2 hours, you saw about 2 minutes. When I ran him down, I had the uphill advantage or I'd have never had a change, they're really fast. When I cornered him, he had a choice whether to swim or charge me. Obviously, he wasn't to scared because he charged me. Wild boar charge you, then try to hook you or gore you with their tusks as their primary method of defense and I knew this as I've hunted them before (except I was using a high caliber rifle at the time). I was as nervous as I was brave. Just as he got up to me a tried to stab him in the back but I hit the armor-like plate and if felt like I'd hit a rock. He started to run and I reclessly tried to tackle him. He slipped from my grasp. Fortunately I stalked him and was able to get another shot at him. This time I didn't miss.
Elisabeth was shocked at first but in the end held the knife and did the cutting while I skinned it. This was a challenge because the knife was so dull at the time. We cooked and ate a ton of it, then built a smoker (we read about it on the plane on the way over) and smoked the rest and (legally) ate beef jerky the whole next day. The hog lasted about 24 hours before it was all gone.
Hey, did you notice, some people in my tribe actually said something nice about me?
Keith was all but gone, unbeknownst to him. There was a 5 person alliance and he was the only one not in it. 10 minutes before they arrived at tribal council, Tina approached Mitchell to break the alliance. She felt it was suicide to vote Keith off, he was one of their strongest members. If they voted Keith off, they were sure to lose at least one of the next 2 Immunity Challenges and go into the merger with a disadvantage. If they had 4 and Kucha had 6, she felt we would pick off the Ogakor tribe one by one as they did on Survivor One. So what good was the alliance? Mitchell refused to cooperate. She then went to Colby, 5 minutes prior to getting there. He agreed and they decided Mitchell was the weakest. As they approached tribal council, they approached Keith and told him to vote for Mitchell (he was all set to vote for Jerri). Fortunately for him, he agreed and was spared without a second to spare.
Get ready for the tempers to flare at Kucha next week! What zany think will Skupin do? Will Jeff be the next kill? Will Kucha sweep the rest of the challenges? Will Kucha start getting pot-bellies from all the food?
God was mentioned again in a real positive light when Tina answered her question correctly during the Immunity Challenge. She said very loudly "Thank You God!!!!" That's 3 times so far in 4 episodes.
I'm off to ********* to see the show with **** **** (******). I've loved all your comments
God Bless,
Mike Skupin
Talk doesn't cook rice. --Chinese proverb

© 2000 RealityRoxs.com
----------------------------

http://www.realityroxs.com/interviews.shtml

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •