The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 3 Video Preview "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 3 Video Preview "
To see Jiffy give us a preview of what we can expect in Ep. 3 go Here.

What do we see? Well we see Ravu get fire for themselves with the materials at hand and NO flint. We see Mookie, James, Rita, Michelle and Earl all there working on that first fire.

Over at Moto, we see Gary - nervous and hyperventilating ... unsure if he wants to continue on in the game.

We also see all eight Ravu players including Earl at the Gross Food Challenge. This must mean that whoever went to Exile Island is back in time for this Immunity Challenge.

One nation, under Romber...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview Flowerpower 02-22-07 1
   RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview emydi 02-22-07 2
       RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview Flowerpower 02-22-07 4
           RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview emydi 02-22-07 5
   Gary goes this ep? Scarlett O Hara 02-22-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-07, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview "
Copied from a post by Roadfinder at Survivor Sucks, but transcript by Blind Freddy:

I am beginning to think that Gary may leave this episode as well. Looking at the fall he takes on the vidcaps doesn't look too bad to me, I highly doubt he ended up with any broken ribs or such.

The problem is with his breathing, he's short of breath. They can bring a pulse oximeter with them to see if he has oxygen saturated blood, which if he does, they can not rule out many other severe problems. I would think the primary diagnosis without blood tests would indeed be heart problems, which is something that would cause them to remove him ASAP. Perhaps they remove him tonight, and they are notified next ep that he will not be returning.

one nation, under Romber...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview "
fyi fwiw from 8balls at sucks

TV GUIDE for next week says a Survivor's health deteriorates...so Gary is here until beg of Ep 4

I think also bc of the NY spoiler that Gary goes with Lili to TES he is around at least for a bit next week...but he has to go at beg or else Moto would just vote him off instead of Lili when given choice of Change camps or got to TC

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview "
Thanks for noting this, emy! I agree with Scarlett in that I am really shocked that someone like Gary got in to the mix and qualified. These daws have got to be in pretty good shape physically as they are really exposed to so much, and they are severely deprived. Not necessarily Gary's age, but couple that with his size and he's really a terrible candidate. Especially with extreme weather conditions.

one nation, under Romber...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 3 Video Preview "
I'm just glad he was on Moto! really

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Gary goes this ep?"
That is a very astute observation, FP. The medical staff, if they are called in, will want to rule out a heart condition, and for that, he will need to be evacuated from the island. Given his age and physical stature, I'm surprised he was ever allowed a coveted spot among the Survivors to begin with.

Finally, Cassandra's tears during a confessional are dramatic enough to make me believe that she is crying after they have taken Gary away.

One nation, under Romber...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •