The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-07, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
clue 1... at your camp
clue 2... at the highest point upon where you entered

GO...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Chez 02-16-07 1
   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... emydi 02-16-07 2
 RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... KObrien_fan 02-16-07 3
   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Brownroach 02-16-07 4
   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Chez 02-16-07 5
 RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Georgianna 02-17-07 6
   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Chez 02-17-07 7
   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Flowerpower 02-17-07 8
       RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Flowerpower 02-22-07 9
           RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... dphagan 02-22-07 10
               RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Brownroach 02-22-07 11
                   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... michel 02-22-07 12
                       RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Brownroach 02-22-07 13
 CLUE 3 coolbluepig 02-23-07 14
 RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Scarlett O Hara 02-23-07 15
   RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... KObrien_fan 02-23-07 16
       RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... Brownroach 02-23-07 17
           RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity I... VolcanicGlass 02-23-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
In both episodes we have seen Earl and company climb to the highest point in the respective camps. I'm guessing you just dig down in the dirt right at the summit.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
yep and I think Earl will find it, we've seen him at top on several occasions...and that scene of him alone at top was pretty prophetic

Wait, this isn't VS' thread

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
And according to Jeff Probst in his teleconference, it is in the same spot on both camps, this is how the clues can apply no matter who is sent at EI. VG in her hints has said that the idols aren't found until the tribal swap and then 1 more is found after the merge. This means that one of the idols has to be played either just before the merge or shortly thereafter. I think Earl finds one, but I think it is after he is swapped to Moto and at the new camp.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
Whoever finds the one at Moto will still have it at the merge since Moto isn't going to TC post-switch.

I have a feeling one of the idols is going to get wasted by not being played at the proper time.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

02-16-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-07 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

I'm just wondering if Earl could find both of them, when he finds one, then realizes the clue relates to both camps. (Of course, finding the second Idol would be after the switch.)

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-07, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
Well, there are clues. And then there are clues ...

I think that it would be stretching the language a bit further than even Survivor's producers are wont to do to describe reaching a summit as "entering" it. One enters structures (manmade or natural), not hilltops. Or, put another way, a hiker may well have been in a pass before she arrived at a peak.

And Volcanic Glass' guidance tells us that "The Idols are inside the actual camp, which makes it almost impossible to search for them without the prying eyes of fellow tribemates, especially given the restful location in which they lie."

At both camps, the tribe's shelter (modern man's knock-off of Carlsbad) is located at the entrace to a cave (naturally, mankind's first ... and probably last ... place of rest/refuge/salvation).

So, if to find the Idols a Survivor must be centered at the 'highest point upon which he enters' a restful location 'inside (an) actual camp', then I think that I'll pay particular attention to the searcher who heads for the center of the mouth of a cave. And I think that perhaps he should look up as well as down. Idols can lie on ledges as well as they can lie within the ground.

02-17-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
I like that analysis, Georgianna. It will be interesting to see where they are. I am also interested to see if one person finds both, after realizing the clues relate to both camps.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-07 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

Agreed, Georgianna. I got the same impression, the "Highest point upon which you entered" refers to the mouth of each camp cave. I also think it is at the peak of the mouth of the cave, up rather than down.

ETA: to add pics...

Cave at Moto, note that the shelter with the couch is right smack at the front of their cave...

Here is the cave at Ravu:

Perhaps the idol is resting on a ledge over the highest point of the mouth of the cave, or perhaps where the highest point of the mouth of the cave marks the line where the hidden II rests at the summit of the wall of the cave.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
From Survivor Phoenix, thanks as always:

one nation, under Romber...

dphagan 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dphagan Click to send private message to dphagan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
The clue says UNDER the highest point through which you have entered. Chances are its buried directly under the highest point of the entrance to the cave. If so, digging it up without anyone else knowing about it will be tough. Assuming that Sylvia and Earl haven't told anyone else about the idol being at camp, everyone else assumes that the idol (again they're presuming that only 1 idol exists) is on Exile Island. Digging anything up around camp will look more crazy than suspicious.

02-22-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
I agree, I think the idols are buried. That's why it takes so long to find them. VG says neither idol is found before the switch in Episode 6. So whoever finds them will have at least 5 clues. I think if it were laying on top of a ledge or was placed somewhere where it was visible if you knew where to look, the idol at the Ravu camp would be found earlier than that. Walking around looking up at the surroundings would be easier to manage than trying to dig around the camp.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
I also think it is buried but on top of the two hills we've seen Earl climb. Those are the highest point and they look over the two beaches where they first landed. You can't have someone digging in camp because you'd soon have 8 people digging and it becomes luck as to who hits it first.

02-22-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
You can't have someone digging in camp because you'd soon have 8 people digging

But that seems to be the point -- it's virtually impossible to look for them without others catching on to what you are doing. VG has already said the idols are in the camps.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "CLUE 3"
burried eep in the treshold of the higest point in the cave

giveaway much???

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
The HII is buried beneath the threshold underneath the highest point of their shelter/cave. It appears to me that they are sleeping on top of it over at Ravu.

Because each Survivor is given all of the clues, I think the Survivor who goes to Exile Island in Ep. 4 will be the Survivor to find the HII.

Now, we must identify who loses the Reward Challenge this week and who is most likely to be exiled.

My first guess would be Ravu loses the RC and Earl is exiled again. Therefore, it will be Earl who finds the first HII. But will it take place in Ep. 4 or 5?

One nation, under Romber...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
VG specifically said that no idols were found before the tribal swap which is in Episode 6. Two are found before the merge and one more found after the merge. At least 1 idol is played and changes the game.

I think that the determining factor will be how hard it is to dig while the other campers are around, especially since that is the sleeping area. Clue 3 says to "dig deep" and we already know how deep Yul had to dig to find his as compared to Terry who basically had to dig a little after overturning a rock.

02-23-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
I think that the determining factor will be how hard it is to dig while the other campers are around

Agree -- they really don't even need any more clues at this point. Now it's just a matter of having sufficient opportunity to dig for it.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-23-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?"
>they really don't even
>need any more clues at
>this point. Now
>it's just a matter of
>having sufficient opportunity to dig
>for it.

From what I was told, this was the third and final clue. ;)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •