The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ukcats1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ukcats1 Click to send private message to ukcats1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
i think that with all the twists that big brother comes up with, they should throw a new one in and get rid of eric, ivette and michael all at once for the way that they've have continuously disrupted the house. eric thinks he's the baddest thing walking and he's nothing but a midget with a bald head. if he's as bad a fireman as he is a nice person, then who ever is unlucky enough to get him to fight a fire for them is in deep trouble. ivette, just a downright, loud mouth, nothing. she's the very least attractive on the the show and frankly i think all fans are sick and tired of listening to her big, know nothing mouth. and michael, he's just a big overgrown sissy! GET RID OF ALL THEM AT ONCE AND DO US FANS AN HUUUUUUUGE FAVOR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST DevilinLex 07-20-05 1
   RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST universityofkentuckyrocks 07-20-05 3
       RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST DevilinLex 07-20-05 4
           RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST ukcats1 07-20-05 6
       RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST ukcats1 07-20-05 5
           Bring back on topic, please Bebo 07-20-05 7
 Moved from Fanatics... Bebo 07-20-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DevilinLex 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DevilinLex Click to send private message to DevilinLex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
Do you post on any UK message boards?

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
I think his screen name is for the University of Kentucky b/c are mascot is a Wildcat and the abrievation is UK. Though I could be wrong, he might be posting United Kingdom message boards but I doubt. Back to the UKCats post, I think the big twist could be a double elimination, a new person in the house, theres all minds of possibilties.

UL will always suck in my book!

DevilinLex 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DevilinLex Click to send private message to DevilinLex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
I meant University of Kentucky. I post on a couple and have many BB threads on them. Just wondering if he and you are BB fans from there?

07-20-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ukcats1 Click to send private message to ukcats1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
devininlex,
i don't do any posting, but i'd like to. what's the site? i will always and forever bleed kentucky blue...nice to talk to you.

07-20-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BRING ON A NEW TWIST "
I DEFINITELY BLEED BLUE!!! it's nice to see somebody else out there with the same bloodline. GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bring back on topic, please"
There is an off-topic forum for these sorts of discussions, or y'all can email or PM each other. But threads on the show forums should discuss the shows.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Moved from Fanatics..."
...to Bashers.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •