The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-09-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
I will post up the misdirection clues if CBS ever updates their website. Let’s see when they finally wake up to the fact IT IS A NEW SEASON and inquiring minds want to know! I'll keep checking. Meanwhile anyone else who see the CBS website has been updated - please feel free to bring in the hapless clues.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... tribephyl 02-10-07 1
 RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... Chez 02-10-07 2
   RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... Scarlett O Hara 02-10-07 3
       RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... emydi 02-10-07 9
   RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... Corvis 02-10-07 4
       RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... Scarlett O Hara 02-10-07 6
   RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... KObrien_fan 02-10-07 5
       RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... michel 02-10-07 7
           RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... KObrien_fan 02-10-07 8
               RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... emydi 02-10-07 10
               RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... VolcanicGlass 02-11-07 11
   RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... Brownroach 02-12-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-07, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
Sounds like Sylvia returns to exile.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-10-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
OK, CBS has rearranged their web site from last year, and the next episode clues are found on a backpage. But here they are! Let the speculating begin.

Hunger and dehydration take their toll on the Survivors, leaving one barely able to stand.

Not sure who this would be, if one of the Ravu.

On Exile Island, one Survivor comes face to face with a deadly sea snake and is forced to make a difficult decision.

Earl is exiled and kills the snake with the machete?

Stakes are high in the combined Immunity/ Reward Challenge, giving one tribe hope for food and fire. Will they triumph despite being famished?

The unfortunate Ravu will lose again.

As Tribal Council nears, one tribemate tries to redirect the votes by petitioning against the majority. Who will be the next to go?

Will Erica take a decisive stand, trying to save someone else, and she ends up getting chopped?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-07 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

Hunger and dehydration take their toll on the Survivors, leaving one barely able to stand.

This has got to be Michelle over at Ravu ...

On Exile Island, one Survivor comes face to face with a deadly sea snake and is forced to make a difficult decision.

Earl is exiled and kills the snake with the machete? Agreed ... although the decision to kill it did not look to difficult to me in the Previews.

Stakes are high in the combined Immunity/Reward Challenge, giving one tribe hope for food and fire. Will they triumph despite being famished?

The unfortunate Ravu will lose again and Earl will be sent to Exile Island where he will find a clue that will possibly lead him to find the HII. It is confirmed here that there will be only one challenge.

As Tribal Council nears, one tribemate tries to redirect the votes by petitioning against the majority. Who will be the next to go?

Will Erica take a decisive stand, trying to save someone else, and she ends up getting chopped? Possibly, however I tend to believe she will scramble to keep herself in the game as the majority set their sites on her.

ETA that it appears as if EARL is the Survivor who is quoted in the name of this episode. Over at Exile Island after killing the snake he confesses on camera ..."Snakes are misunderstood. We have an understanding now."

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-07 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

etr bc i read kt's post!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
Where is this backpage where you found them? Thjanks for bringing them over.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
Hey Corvis --

Go to the CBS website, click on Survivor, click on "Show" and then you will see five or so options including "Next Episode". Click on "Next Episode" and you will find the Clues.

Here is the Link.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
Since there is only 1 challenge and it is a combined RC/IC, we are assuming that the person exiled will come from the losing tribe, thus granting them immunity. That could happen, and if it does and if it is the other tribe that picks, and if it is Earl that goes, then:

A. Earl has friends on Moto and they are trying to protect him

or

B. Earl is viewed as strong and Moto wants to weaken him, regardless of if he gets a clue to the HII.

Can we also surmise that this has to be a 2 day episode? Otherwise Sylvia will have had half of day 3, all of day 4 and part of day 5 on EI. The first day is the challenge and Sylvia returns from EI, one new person is exiled. The next day they go to tribal council and vote off the 2nd player. The next day should be the beginning of the next episode and should start with the RC.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
Good idea there KO. If the challenge is on day 4, the exiled player however could return for TC at the end of day 5 which would mean that the player had no time to plan with the tribe. That could be a new twist.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
True, which I did think of and posted elsewhere, however if they were to bring Earl back from EI, it would be to join them at TC and he wouldn't have any time to strategize.

If the combined RC/IC happens on day 4, then Sylvia was at EI for 1 full day, it would make more sense that Earl wouldn't be back in time for TC at the end of day 5.

I'm now leaning toward that it will be a 3 day cycle just because of the new vidcap thread that shows Rocky saying "It's day 6 and I never expected to be this dehydrated"

So now, the RC/IC could be run on day 5 which brings Sylvia back after 2 full days and sends Earl to EI which will bring him back at the next regular RC on day 7 (after 2 full days) and he doesn't attend TC.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
obviously I didn't read your post only scar's!

I think he probably does come back bc it is a 3 day ep. and Moto picks him...bc they know he will be at TC and not immune and Moto wants to weaken. It appears Anthony (edgardo from ep 1) and Rocky (he gave Boo a sign during the IC about number it was) have friends on Moto, not Earl...they see him as the strongest and will try to weaken him. Earl will have no time to strategize but Mookie Michelle Anthony Rita and Yau have his back. He may vote a different person than the others or pick up who the others are voting for from TC questions and answers.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-11-07, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"
FWIW, I think Sylvia returns to Ravu on Day 4.
Seems fair, giving her a chance to re-acquaint herself with the members of her new tribe. Last season, Jonathan returned to his tribe on Day 5, but it was a much smaller tribe.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 2: "Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.”: CBS Misdirection"

Will Erica take a decisive stand, trying to save someone else, and she ends up getting chopped?

I think this will be either Erica or James, since they were overruled at TC last time. Erica has shown a contrary streak (complaining about the new beach); she didn't object to Jessica getting booted but if she doesn't like this week's candidate I could see her mouthing off about it.

On the other hand if Erica already is the target, James might lobby to save her for their feeble alliance.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •