The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Title Episode #2: Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Title Episode #2: Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.""
Thanks to Anywho at Sucks.

That could be Earl after his encounter seen in the previews.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Title Episode #2: Snakes Are Mi... Flowerpower 02-09-07 1
   RE: Title Episode #2: Snakes Are Mi... emydi 02-09-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Title Episode #2: Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.""

Agreed, michel. I think this is something that Earl says after he whacks the snack...er, snake! Can't help but to wonder if Earl will be the one to find the idol...afterall, Yul was also the second person to EI...?

Thanks for bringing this over.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Title Episode #2: Snakes Are Misunderstood... We Have an Understanding Now.""
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-07 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Yes Def. Earl quote...Alex's quote was 1st ep title

Earl has to find a time to search for it back at Ravu...will he and Sylvia talk? I think Earl may find one but not yet in Ep 2. He'll only have time after TC when he returns to Ravu and he will be making sure the vote at TC is how he wants it to go!

Although it appears now that it is one challenge so Slyvia will come back and participate in Combined RC/IC and after Ravu loses Earl is sent to EI...I think this probably occurs on day 5 and Sylvia will have a whole day 1/2 to look for the HI while Earl is there and then Earl comes back for TC on nite of Day 6.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •