The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 2, Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-07, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 2, Vidcaps"
First up, thanks to Survivor Fever, the Preview vidcaps:

One thing that I notice is that when Earl chops the snake, there is a homemade ladder right there, this was probably OLD footage from when they were altogether at the original campsite, thrown in for drama in episode 2?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps michel 02-09-07 1
   RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps Brownroach 02-09-07 2
   RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps emydi 02-09-07 3
   RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-09-07 4
       RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps emydi 02-09-07 5
           RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps Brownroach 02-09-07 6
               RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-09-07 7
                   RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps Brownroach 02-09-07 8
 Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 02-10-07 9
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Scarlett O Hara 02-10-07 10
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... vince3 02-11-07 11
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... KLicK 02-11-07 12
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Scarlett O Hara 02-11-07 13
               RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... michel 02-11-07 14
 PIP vidcaps... Flowerpower 02-11-07 15
 RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps Wallflower66 02-12-07 16
   RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps appledumplin 02-17-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
Good catch on the ladder FP. Instead of recycled footage, could that ladder be leading to the structure on Exile Island? We know there are plenty of snakes there. Earl would be a likely choice for exile if the winning team of a challenge chooses.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
He's not wearing a buff, though, that I can see. If he were sent to EI wouldn't he likely still be wearing his buff from the challenge?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
plus he say sorry everybody...he's on Moto in week 1 imo

02-09-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

good thinking there, michel! here is a pic of the ladder at Exile Island:

It does appear to be a quite a different location against a rocky wall perhaps...and Jiffy said there will be an encounter with a snake in the second episode and indeed Earl would certainly be the best candidate for exile, imo....so it could be from EI! Thanks so much, michel...good eye!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

I'm not sure bc the vegetation etc is different and it looks like the ladder is leaning up against something in the vidcap

It's pretty bare around the base of the EI structure in your pic FP...

but maybe there is another ladder up to the highest point on EI...I just don't think the ladder shown in the vidcap with Earl killing snake is at the base of the structure.

I guess he could have been talking to the other snakes...when he said everybody...but if Ravu loses RC most likely MOTO will get to pick Exile and they will want to pick a strong guy and Earl is the biggest and he was the lead dog in the first IC...so Earl is a good poss as Exilee

02-09-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"

I don't think that's the same location. Could they have set up ladders on other parts of EI to assist them in climbing? It seemed to rise up fairly steeply from the sea.

02-09-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
I definately think it's not the same location, no doubt about that, but he could have moved that ladder, example to help him get that coconut...!

BUT, I just reviewed the preview after watching Survivor Live, and he actually says in the voiceover: Sorry there buddy, can't take that chance as he whacks the snake. I think this is indeed Earl on EI next episode. Great work there, michel!

02-09-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

That's what I remember hearing in the preview too.

True, Earl is bright enough to use the ladder to get coconuts. Not sure most any of the others would think of it. Oh I guess Yau-Man would.

02-10-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
9. "Web Promo Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-07 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

Thank-you to Survivor Fever:

A few things to note: One challenge is seen, it appears they are in separate pontoon boats and must race to retrieve either crates, or something tied under the crates...they both seem to have alot of orange/green cording/cable...are they roping off a boundary of some sort?

The voiceover was interesting..."Which tribe will self-destruct, one key challenge could reverse their fortunes..."

Will a tribe self-destruct? Are the Ravu's on day 6 without fire or water? Is that smoke in the first pics with Yau-man and Rocky?

Is there only one key challenge this ep?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-07 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

That sure does look like smoke in the pics with Yau-man and James. We also see other vidcaps of James (with buff-on-head) working on that fire. But VG at Survivor Phoenix tells us that it is Michelle who finally succeeds at getting fire in the Ravu camp.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
If that's true, she's two for two, because she's the one who got fire on Moto's beach to start with......

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-11-07, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Is it smoke?

I thought that it was some sort of water source! My eyes aren't always right, that's for sure. I see water flowing down (waterfall) more than smoke rising. *scratches head*

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Hey Klick--

I think you are right!! I think it is water -- not smoke!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."

When you see the action shot you see that it is water but not a waterfall, which would mean fresh water. It is sea water splashing up after a wave hit the rocks.

02-11-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
15. "PIP vidcaps..."
Thank-you Survivor Fever:

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-12-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
TDT is crediting you with info again, FloPo!
http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_fiji/spoilers/ep2/exile.htm

appledumplin 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail appledumplin Click to send private message to appledumplin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 2, Vidcaps"
This may sound dumb but who is this in the shower?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •