The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kattylass 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kattylass Click to send private message to kattylass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Well Eric is still large and in charge any chance Janelle might be going instead of mike?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... universityofkentuckyrocks 07-20-05 1
   RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... Reality432423 07-20-05 2
       RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... mhdallas 07-20-05 3
 RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... simpsdog 07-20-05 4
   RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... ginger 07-20-05 5
       RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... gatecontroltheory 07-20-05 6
           RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... ginger 07-20-05 7
               RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to... bystander 07-20-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Yeah theres no way Michael will survive b/c he acts very disrespectful too the gals.

UL will always suck in my book!

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
For sure, this is betting the farm type of opinion. They almost killed each other in there with him around. It will be chaotic if he stays, I think if I was a houseguest there, I would have to go with Micheal.

I'm no fan of Eric, but Micheal must go, or this season may just stopped. Especially if a huge fist fight happens.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Michael's definitely going Thursday - and so are the show's ratings. Without him around for the others to gang up on and attack, the majority of the drama will be gone, leaving us with nothing but a lot of idiots kissing up to each other. The exception, of course, is Kaysar, who to me is playing the game better than most. However, because he is soon to be on the block also by the fatheads that be, I fully intend to stop watching once his gorgeous face is gone.

simpsdog 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simpsdog Click to send private message to simpsdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
It's a slam dunk that he's good as gone. How tense was that in the backyard when Michael, Eric, Ivette and Kaysar were going at it!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
And Eric & Co. will rue the day. Michael is nowhere near the threat to them that Janelle may prove to be.

gatecontroltheory 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-20-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatecontroltheory Click to send private message to gatecontroltheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Sure, Jan does well in many of the events, but even if she were to win HoH, Eric has too much support atm to be voted out for the next couple of weeks. By tying herself to a sinking ship (Micheal) she basically has an anchor for a life raft.

She would be better off trying to bring James and Sarah in with her and Kaysar or possibly Racheal and Howie

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Agreed. But I think James was right in identifying her as a bigger threast last night.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
I don't think her threasts can get any bigger.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •