The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
MAJOR SPOILER - don't go if you don't want to know...

More bla bla bla

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19387.topic

---
Entire Pre-JURY Boot List (Updated) Feb 7th. For awhile now I’ve had information such as details on how the survivors lived on the island, details on who they knew and stayed in contact with. Things that just don't seem big, but really are. Along side that I also knew dates of when they would be traveling to New York. This is a compilation of what I know.

PRE-MERGE
1st: Jessica
2nd: Erica
3rd: Sylvia
4th: Gary
5th: Liliana
6th: Rita
7th: Anthony

Rita lands at sixth for she was voted out when the tribe was weak from food deprivation. They needed to keep strong and she was to busy trying to feed the tribe instead of working on socially saving herself. Anthony lands on 7th because pre-cast release information came to my attention that he had kept in great contact with Papa Smurf. Papa Smurf was later revealed to me to be Gary, Gary quits in episode four before or after the reward challenge, the only way the two of them really would’ve bonded is on a trip. I do know Rita lasts longer then Sylvie, and I do know Sylvie goes pre-merge. That puts Sylvie in the third spot, Rita in the sixth and Anthony is the final boot before a jury begins.

Edited by: The4Kingdoms at: 2/7/07 9:11 am
---

Sounds about right...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist emydi 02-07-07 1
   RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist forehead 02-07-07 2
       RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist emydi 02-07-07 3
           RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist forehead 02-07-07 4
               RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist emydi 02-07-07 5
 Bump forehead 03-02-07 6
   RE: Bump emydi 03-02-07 7
       RE: Bump forehead 03-02-07 8
           RE: Bump Brownroach 03-02-07 9
               RE: Bump emydi 03-02-07 10
               RE: Bump forehead 03-02-07 11
                   RE: Bump Brownroach 03-02-07 12
                       RE: Bump forehead 03-02-07 13
                           RE: Bump Brownroach 03-02-07 14
                       RE: Bump emydi 03-02-07 15
                           RE: Bump Brownroach 03-02-07 16
                               RE: Bump forehead 03-02-07 17
                                   RE: Bump emydi 03-02-07 18
                                       RE: Bump Bebo 03-02-07 20
                                       RE: Bump Brownroach 03-02-07 21
                                           RE: Bump emydi 03-02-07 22
                                               RE: Bump Brownroach 03-02-07 23
                                   RE: Bump emydi 03-02-07 19
                                       RE: Bump KObrien_fan 03-02-07 24
                                           RE: Bump KObrien_fan 03-04-07 28
                                       RE: Bump VolcanicGlass 03-02-07 25
                                           RE: Bump forehead 03-02-07 26
                                               RE: Bump emydi 03-04-07 27
                                                   RE: Bump Brownroach 03-05-07 29
                                                       RE: Bump emydi 03-05-07 30
                                                           RE: Bump KObrien_fan 03-05-07 31
                                                               RE: Bump emydi 03-05-07 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
woohoo I had it this way in my PTTE already....I should get a medal or something

02-07-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
Me too - even though I haven't posted it yet...

It's gonna be a tough PTTE, entirely determined by the jury order...

psst, I don't mind doing the vote thread, but have no time for a SOTS - see, I can be strong and draw the line somewhere...

02-07-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

oh sure it's easy after 4K lists it for you this a.m. I had to put all the spoilers together to get my list yday afternoon

Oh but I will change my PTTE list jury and f3 probably 10 more times until deadline tomorrow

02-07-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
You mean, you had to read my entire post here

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/6626.shtml#1

There should be FOB change penalties...

02-07-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The4Kingdoms pre-jury bootlist"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-07 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

of course I looked at your post too, you helped me to make my ptte...that gets you out of a SOTS, I guess

03-02-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
6. "Bump"
T4K and VG are THE major spoilers this season. This shouldn't be on page 2...

Update re. Michelle:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=19387.topic&start=181&stop=190

---
Michelle makes final five, I heard. > She is in new york for the finale and the reunion only, not before...so i'm assuming they are doing a final five again.

Edited by: The4Kingdoms at: 3/2/07 1:49 am
---

03-02-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Bump"
So coupling this with the Alex/Edgardo are duped by Dre and Stacy makes to TC11 and Mookie does not make it to car challenge and YMan is the one to be duped by Dre in the car challenge and Michelle is "mid jury" I get

14. Rita the Chicky Momma
13. Anthony the Whiner
12. Rocky the Insane
11. Lisi the Troll
10. Edgardo the Invisible
9. Alex the Concerned
8. Stacy the Who?
7. Mookie the Bully
6. Yau Man the Wise
5. Michelle the Monkey
4. Boo the Baubler
3. Dre the Snake
2. Cassandra the Cirie
1. Earl the Poker Player

Whaddya think... I guess Boo and Michelle could be switched...but Cassandra Boo and Dre could still stick together to oust the Monkey if Earl wins IC at F5

03-02-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Try again

Eh, wait, I shouldn't give away any thinking on my PTTE strategy - go run with this list emy

ETA forget the PTTE, it'll be set in stone once Anthony is gone. emy, start by putting Yau-Man at F4, and read VG's latest update.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

I'm more inclined to say Boo goes at F6 and Yau-Man goes at F4. And Mookie probably leaves right after Alex, barring an immunity win there.

ETA: Oh, I see VG already revealed that Yau-Man is F4. But anyway it makes more sense that F4 is when Dreamz reneges on the promise. I don't think Yau-Man will be in danger at F6. But at F4 Dreamz will be Yau-Man's only hope of continuing.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-02-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

I just read it!!! Well everyone whos here will have same PTTE

14. Rita the Chicky Momma
13. Anthony the Whiner
12. Rocky the Insane
11. Lisi the Troll
10. Stacy the Who?
9. Edgardo the Invisible
8. Alex the Concerned
7. Mookie the Bully
6. Boo the Baubler
5. Michelle the Monkey
4. Yau Man the Wise
3. Dre the Snake
2. Cassandra the Cirie
1. Earl the Poker Player

So much for the Moto 5 Boo is saved bc of IC win/HI play or bc Boo was on Moto with Earl et al and they others still think Mookie is a Bully

03-02-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Bump"
Yep, and per new VG info Mookie, Edgardo, Alex are all around at F9, which puts Stacy at F10. The Fever tip (Stacy safe until TC11) could easily be off because of Melissa and/or Gary's departure.

Here we go:

14 Rita
13 Anthony
12 Rocky
11 Lisi
10 Stacy
9 Edgardo
8-7 Mookie/Alex
6 Boo
5 Michelle
4 Yau-Man
F3 Cassandra/Dre/Earl

03-02-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

Hmm, I just re-read that. I didn't notice the Edgardo boot would be at the second TC after the merge.

Still, we can confirm, based on what we have heard, that Alex, Edgardo and Mookie do work together to find the idol. At Final 9, when Alex finds out he is the target at Tribal Council, they will decide to play to idol to protect Alex. Dre moles out Alex's plans to the opposing alliance, their votes are switched to Edgardo, making him the casualty of intrigue.

So why would Stacy be the first boot at the merge? Is Mookie actually included in the "they" that decide to use the idol to protect Alex, or might Mookie have been the first merge boot because no one played the idol then?

Or maybe this really does happen at F10 and not F9?

03-02-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Bump"
Great questions as usual!

No idea. Just a WAG: The deciding voting block becomes Earl/Dre/Casandra + Yau-Man/Michelle. Does Earl want Stacy out early, to prevent a possibility of Yau-Man/Michelle/Stacy turning on him at F6? Or maybe Stacy is just perceived as a bigger individual immunity threat than Alex, Edgardo, Mookie

03-02-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

VG did confirm the merge is at 10, not 9:

Ravu loses all three Immunity challenges following the tribal switch. Relief, in the form of the merge, will come at long last after the first two members of the Jury are seated.

So someone would have to get booted before Edgardo. At F10 we will have:

NuRavu: Mookie, Edgardo, Alex, Dre
NuMoto: Earl, Yau-man, Michelle, Boo, Stacy, Cassandra

Maybe at the first TC NuMoto is afraid to vote for any of the NuRavu males in case they have an HII -- and Earl/Yau-man don't want to use their own HII yet. So they decide to vote out one of their own first, to be safe? They'd still be up by one.

Still -- with NuRavu down by 4 at the merge, I don't get why they would wait until the second TC to use the idol. Why *wouldn't* they use it at the very first post-merge TC?

03-02-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

I thought that too...the Stacy lasts til TC 11 is getting me all flummoxed (from SFever)with my list. Here's a possibility
for a Stacy boot at F10 merge (but really a Stacy boot before all the guys at F9 F8 etc is the same...)

Alex Edgardo Mookie Dre Boo don't want to be the merge boot and
Mookie and Dre don't particularly like Stacy so they target her as stronger than YauMan or Cassandra or Michelle. Maybe even Boo starts to really like Michelle while she's at Moto post switch. We see Alex and Edgardo calling Lisi and Stacy "those stupid girls" in Ep 5 so they'll have lost love for her by then esp. bc they will have been separated from her from Ep 6 7 8 until merge.

Earl must win IC. Or Alex et al knows he has an IC and don't target him.

The only real clinker here is why Stacy and not Michelle.... Maybe Earl brokers a deal with Alex/Edgardo to save all the guys and his Monkey gal Michelle and Stacy is seen as strongest/payback for the Lili boot

I guess it's Michelle that is the brown haired woman who is to go on an immunity run...it can't be Cassandra. Michelle could win the F10 IC and Earl is not a target bc of the HI

So it actually becomes a unanimous (although I don't think these DAWS know what the word means) vote against Stacy.

03-02-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bump"
Something still seems off to me. The idol should get played at F10 right after they merge. Unless they find out Mookie is the target at that TC and Edgardo/Alex don't want to give him the idol. Maybe VG made a typo.

03-02-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Bump"
"Something still seems off to me."

Yes, something is off indeed. TDT even interprets VG's info as Edgardo 3rd juror (whereas the 3rd juror will end at F10, not F9).

http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_fiji/survivometer14.htm

VG, in her ordered cast list by tribe, clearly has Stacy lasting longer than Edgardo

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/S14/cast.htm

03-02-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Bump"
Yes it does to me too! I really think Stacy is F9 (lasts until TC 11 per SFEVER) and Alex does not follow Edgardo--wasn't that "spoiler" in the Dre/Mookie car challenge "spoiler" that was discredited?

I'm still not sure about the Alex Mookie order...but probably Alex goes first bc they were going after him at F10 but Mookie sure is strong in challenges.....

10. Edgardo
9. Stacy (TC11 per SFever)
8. Alex (Mookie?)
7. Mookie (Alex?)
6. Boo
5. Michelle (a little IC run?)
4. YMan
3. Dre
2. Cassandra (boy from TC 4 possible boot to 2nd--she is Cirie!!)
1. Earl (winner's edit is pretty heavy handed don't ya think?)

So Boo is the victim of Dre and gives him the car? I don't think so--Boo is not "not likely to win" the car challenge.

We have thought it might be YMan bc it's someone not likely to win it and that an Asian wins it (although I think that is part of the Mookie wins Car challenge discredited spoiler).

We do know that whomever wins the car and gives to Dre is snaked by him and doesn't win; but it's not that TC at F6.

Could Michelle possibly win it? We have previously thought she was not there still...but 4K now says she does not go to NY before the finale.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Bump"
If Stacy leaves after Edgardo, she could be the victim of the second idol. VG does tell us that the second idol played has an impact on the vote at TC.

03-02-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

We do know that whomever wins the car and gives to Dre is snaked by him and doesn't win;

VG confirmed that Yau-Man wins the car challenge. See last update that forehead posted:

# Surprising winner has a big impact: Yau-Man

03-02-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Bump"
thanks BR I must have slipped over that in my read...so that means if F4 Dre's snakiness is delayed for 2 TCs

03-02-07, 05:06 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

I have a feeling the car challenge may be at F5. I'm guessing the deal is struck away from camp: Yau-Man can invite someone on the reward that comes with the car and he takes Dreamz, and that is where the keys change hands. But I'm not sure Yau-Man would feel pressured to strike a deal with Dreamz with six people left. He might think it's prudent when only five are left though.

Besides, if it's at F6 that would mean Yau-man beats Earl, Dreamz *and* Boo to win the car. Not impossible, but the odds of Yau-Man winning would seem to improve with fewer people there.

ETA one more thing: the F6 reward often allows the winner to bring two people along (e.g. Terry in S12, Gregg in S10) -- at F5 there's only ever been one guest, which would make it easier to arrange a deal...

03-02-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Bump"
TDT has Edgardo...booted at merge (F9)

is that a typo or what?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-07 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Remember that when they say TC11 that is really finishing F8 because of the two quitters.

TC1- 19 Jessica
TC2- 18 Erica
TC3- 17 Sylvia
16 Gary Quits
TC4- 15 Lilliana
TC5- 14 Rita
TC6- 13 Anthony

JURY STARTS

TC7- 12 Rocky
TC8- 11 Lisi

MERGE (Edited to change Mookie)

TC9- 10 Mookie
TC10- 9 Edgardo (Alex plays idol, Dre screws up plan)
TC11- 8 Stacy (Alex must win immunity?)
TC12- 7 Alex
TC13- 6 Boo
TC14- 5 Michelle
TC15- 4 Yau Man

Final 3 to face Jury= Dre, Cassandra, Earl

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

03-04-07, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bump"
Good questions Emy. Let's say Stacy wins the first individual immunity (usually endurance with some enticement), which I could see her doing.

Mookie, Alex, and Edgardo have one immunity idol, Earl and Yau Man have the other.

Mookie might not feel vulnerable and therefore might not have it in his pocket to use. They might target Boo. If they believe that Earl, Michelle, Yau Man, and Cassandra are one group and Dre, Alex, Edgardo, Mookie, Stacy are another, they can go after Boo to get rid of his strength. But lets say that Stacy is going to vote with the new Moto's since she doesn't trust the guys. She, Boo, Earl, Yau Man, Cassandra, Earl all vote Mookie and the other 4 vote Boo.

Now Dre sees that he is on the outside alliance. He sells out the HII by telling them that Alex holds it. Edgardo gone.

Stacy is projected to go on a mini immunity run. Since doesn't win immunity at TC11, she might be the victim of lashback for the Mookie vote and possibly an HII is played here.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-02-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Bump"
Edgardo at F9, but that's not merge.

03-02-07, 11:23 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Bump"
Thanks VG!

Assuming that your cast order is listed according to longevity, that means Stacy goes beyond F9, and the only person who can be booted at F10 is Mookie.

In post 12 above, BR quotes you:
"Still, we can confirm, based on what we have heard, that Alex, Edgardo and Mookie do work together to find the idol. At Final 9, when Alex finds out he is the target at Tribal Council, they will decide to play to idol to protect Alex. Dre moles out Alex's plans to the opposing alliance, their votes are switched to Edgardo, making him the casualty of intrigue." (bold added by forehead)

Following my assumption on your cast-order listing, Mookie is not included in the bolded "they".

... and KO has it right in post 24 above...

03-04-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-07 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

KT..yes I know that TC11 is F8...what was messing me up is that I thought Alex follows Edgardo but that I think was part of the discredited spoiler about Mookie winning car challenge.

Also why wouldn't Mookie be saved at F10 with HI? I had Stacy at F10 boot bc not part of the HI alliance over on NewRavu? Why Mookie can't use it will be interesting to watch

If your list is correct (and I think it is) then Alex would have to win regular Immunity at TC11 and then the only one left of non Earl alliance is Stacy although why not Boo? maybe he and Earl connect at NewMoto and Stacy is still seen as with the Moto 5 alliance.

As an aside, as I didn't want to open another thread on this...but when I rewatched the show it came to me that with this jury and the F3....Earl may be first person to win an unanimous jury vote

Cassandra will be seen by the Moto Alliance 5 as not deserving and they will be angry ala Rotu 4.

Dre will be the snake that he didn't want anyone to be in Ep 4. Rocky doesn't like him and Mookie probably doesn't either...

Michelle Yauman Rocky and Mookie will vote for Earl as old Ravu

03-05-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Bump"
emydi, how was the spoiler about Stacy worded? Does it mean that she gets booted at TC 11, or that she lasts till at least TC 11? (And was the info considered reliable?)

03-05-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Bump"
Not sure of reliability...KT?

http://www.survivorfever.net/s14_bootsheet.html

Stacy Kimball

For Boot :
- 'does not win' (email tip to SF)

Against Boot :
- safe until TC11 (email tip to SF)
- good performance in RC/IC1
- Low Facetime
- UTR Profile
- possibly aligned w/Boo

Vulnerability : Safe

03-05-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Bump"
The tip said that she was safe through TC10 (and yes I would say that it is reliable), so she can be vulnerable at TC11 but it doesn't mean she gets booted in TC11, that was spec on my part after putting all of the other spoilers together.

Also it could be Boo instead of Mookie at the merge, but Boo's weight loss spoiler indicates to me that it isn't the case.

03-05-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Bump"
oh, the tip posted at Fever only said "safe until TC11"

I've always thought Stacy goes at F8 (why else pick that particular no). I think Boo is safe until all the old Moto is gone except Dre. He is a nice agreeable guy that will make inroads w/ Earl et al when on NuMoto together, imho. They'll get rid of NuRavu and Stacy first...plus the weight loss spoiler..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •