The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
Well, it's time to start to get to know who these Daws are! Here are the Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps, thanks to Survivor Fever!

Alex Angarita, 28, Harvard Attorney, lives in LA:

Kenward "Boo" Bernis, 34, Construction worker by day, Bar manager by night, Lafayette, La.:

Yau-Man Chan, 54, Martinez, Ca(Raised in Borneo), Computer Engineer, self described geek:

Earl Cole, 35, Advertising Executive, Santa Monica, Ca, but originally from Kansas:

Jessica daBen: 27, Los Angeles, Ca., Single, Fashion Stylist:

Erica Durousseau, 27, Lake Charles, La., Non Profit Fundraiser, displaced from Hurricane Katrina:

Cassandra Franklin, 42, California, Civil Engineer:

Liliana "Lili" Gomez, 25, ex Marine Core, Oxnard, Cal., Loan Officer, Mexican Heritage:

Andria "Dre" Herd, 25, Wilmington, NC, Cheerleading Coach, grew up homeless:

Stacey Kimball, 27, Boulder, Co, born in South Korea, adopted and raised in Montpelier, Vt., Interactive Internet Provider:

Sylvia Kwan, 52, Ross, Ca., Architect, born in Hong Kong, moved to Ca.:

Mookie Lee, 25, Wheeling, Il, Loan Manager, born in Seoul, Korea:

Lisette "Lisi" Linares, 36, Los Angeles, Ca., Customer Service Rep, Entertainer:

James Reid, 28, Los Angeles, Ca., Bartender, formerly from Boston, and formerly in the Navy, Single:

Edgardo Rivera, 28, Miami Beach, Fl, Advertising Executive, Single, from Puerto Rico:

Anthony Robinson, 32, Compton, Ca., Expert Witness Locator, Educated at Yale University, Single:

Gary Stritesky, 55, Ramsey, Mn, School Bus Driver, Married with 4 children:

Rita Verreos, 38, San Antonio, Tx, Single mom of 2, Image Consultant:

Michelle Yi, 23, Cincinnati, Oh, Univ. of Cincinnati majoring in Fashion Design:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps.... michel 01-13-07 1
 RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps.... Scarlett O Hara 01-13-07 2
 RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps.... PepeLePew13 01-13-07 3
   RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps.... wsmith_1972 01-15-07 4
 RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps.... bondt007 01-16-07 5
 RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps.... tjstein 01-30-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
ThankYou FP for bringing this. Those are great pictures. Any First Impressions?
I haven't seen the vidoes of the last 5 players since the CBS site keeps making my computer freeze but quickly, here are my impressions:

Alex and Earl are very impressive. Strong and smart guys. Alex has a resumé that is close to Yul's. Earl seems to be always working with a smile.

For the women: Lilliana, Jessica and Stacy have impressed me the most. Lilliana with her 8 years in the Marine corps and a good attitude will be one to watch. Interestingly in her bio is written that she has a "Burning fire for life!" Could it be a spoiler? Jessica and Stacy seem to have the right mix of atheltism and attitude. Jessica promises "No Romance!"

And watch Anthony: His video is all about strategy: "Don't make alliance with the pretty girl because she'll beat you in the end. Make alliance with people that aren't too friendly so you can beat them etc..." Smart guy who could be dangerous or could crash and burn

The Other Men:
Boo and Edgardo both seem too pretentious but they could be powerhouses.
Dre and James will be loud. Dre seems to think he knows everything but he could be friendly. James has a Boston tattoo on his arm. BostonRob and Shane went far but didn't win.
Gary could be the older, friendly guy who goes far or is first out!
Mookie and Yau-Man haven't made an impression on me yet.

The Other Women
Casandra looks like Cirie V2.0. Friendly, smart and a thinker. Cirie is a tough act to follow.
Erica talks about not taking leadership too early. She seems like she could butt heads much too frequently.
Lisi didn't make any impression yet
Rita could be a loyal soldier and go far.
Michelle: My ears still hurt from her high-pitched voice. She's too much for me! How will others react to her?

Sylvia seems very bossy in the vidcaps. I haven't seen her video yet. First Boot? My pick for now to go out first anyway!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
Hmmmm, Looks like a real diverse group FP. Kinda reminds me of last season. Just when I thought the whites couldn't get any dumber than the Raros, EPMB might have found a way to do it with this group.

I'm excited to see some intelligent women - a Civil Engineer and an Architect. Bet their shelter will be the "bomb!"

Thanks for bringing these over.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
Nice to see that Sylvester Stallone is alive and well, and that the Botox treatments are doing quite a job for him!

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

wsmith_1972 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-15-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wsmith_1972 Click to send private message to wsmith_1972 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-07 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-15-07 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

If this is about race, the hispanics have a hugh advantage.

I know Yau-man is going to get on my nerves already.

A woman will win this year. A lot of Miss Independence in there.

I haven't seen any of the videos but just judging by appearance and short bio...Alex and Earl and Anthony look pretty strong.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-16-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
Lots of lumber (not just scraps of wood or tree twigs) and tools to construct pretty nice shelters. Tables, paint, saws, knives, rope, mats... wow -

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

tjstein 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-30-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjstein Click to send private message to tjstein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Early Show Cast Reveal Vidcaps..."
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere here, but I saw on the Blogging Project Runway site that Rita Verreos is Nick Verreos' sister. He was on season 2 of PR.

You know, for whatever that's worth.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •