The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Eric the Great" makes me ill!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kattylass 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kattylass Click to send private message to kattylass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Eric the Great" makes me ill!!"
Eric is paranoid, egotistical, and rude. "we are a team" no Eric you are competators. He was power tripping big time as hoh, the show might become watchable if they get him out asap. I've never had such strong negative feelings about any house guest in the past.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Eric the Great" makes me ill!! Captain_Savem 07-19-05 1
 RE: "Eric the Great" makes me puke ... goldie1000 07-19-05 2
 RE: "Eric the Great" makes me ill!! Bebo 07-19-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Eric the Great" makes me ill!!"
Do you mean to tell me that the Four Horse's Asses didn't elicit a stronger emotion from you. Pope Eric The Turd is a saint by comparison.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Eric the Great" makes me puke !"
I couldn't agree with you more. Except I don't think he is going anywhere, unfortunately. He seems to have a following amoung the women !
They follow his every command. Just as if they were in the Fire House. Obeying him, and accepting his direction to the fullest.

I laughed, how yesterday during dinner hour, he felt the need to explain to some of the women in the house "how to make Kraft Dinner" . The right and Proper way..... I think those women are perfectly capable of making kraft dinner, as most 10 year olds can also.

He is a sex expert, chef, athlete and perfect father figure and husband also... oh and did I say Psychologist too !

A real Jack of all Trades !

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Eric the Great" makes me ill!!"
There are already two open threads bashing Eric on page 1 of this forum. I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging the Eric bashers to join in the existing discussions, so that bashing of other contestants, the host, etc. can still stay among the current threads.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •