The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reports of Elizabeth in F4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reports of Elizabeth in F4"
Take it for what its worth.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/inside_track/track02202001.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reports of Elizabeth in F4 DivaByTheSea 02-20-01 1
 RE: Reports of Elizabeth in F4 DonkeyWood 02-21-01 2
   Liz only interned with Reebok flying squirrel 02-21-01 3
       Mad Dog 4? DivaByTheSea 02-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-01, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reports of Elizabeth in F4"
I think it's a home-town paper touting their hometown girl.

I'm from the Hampton Roads, VA area and the newpapers here LOVED Rudy and they LOVE Maralyn. We had similiar articles all over the place.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

DonkeyWood 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonkeyWood Click to send private message to DonkeyWood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reports of Elizabeth in F4"
Besides reporting the unprovable fact that Lizzie makes it to the final 4, it also states that she worked for Fila.

Liz worked for Reebok.

The Inside Track is a Boston celeb-sighting gossip column like Page6 in NYC. Most of this info comes from local tipsters who often have incorrect info.

Anyway, just cause they are wrong about where Liz interned doesn't mean that they are wrong about her making it to the F4, right? Maybe the inside track is trying to dupe us....

....ok, I have to chill out.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-21-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Liz only interned with Reebok"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-01 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

And the Herald correctly states that she worked for Puma (not Fila) after graduation. See this article:

http://www.observer.com/pages/story.asp?ID=3770

Although ... she is one of the "Mad Dog 4", so she could make it that far if Maralyn was trying to give us a hint.

At least the Boston Herald didn't have to splash a retraction of a "fake scoop" all over its front page today, like the Boston Globe did.

Edited after checking reference in Herald article.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Mad Dog 4?"
I'm having a brain fart here....what was the "Mad Dog 4"?????

I don't remember

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •