The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-15-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever! It's a long one:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... Chez 12-15-06 1
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... Flowerpower 12-15-06 2
       RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... emydi 12-15-06 5
           RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... Chez 12-15-06 11
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... emydi 12-15-06 3
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... Flowerpower 12-15-06 6
       RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... emydi 12-15-06 8
       RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... forehead 12-15-06 10
           RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... Flowerpower 12-16-06 17
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... JEZeimer 12-15-06 4
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... dabo 12-15-06 7
       RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... JEZeimer 12-15-06 9
 And the Biggest Surprise Yet architecturegirl 12-15-06 12
   Survivors Face Difficult Puzzle VID... Master B 12-15-06 13
       RE: Survivors Face Difficult Puzzle... forehead 12-15-06 14
 the Yahoo vidcaps... Flowerpower 12-15-06 15
   RE: the Yahoo vidcaps... Outfrontgirl 12-16-06 16
       RE: the Yahoo vidcaps... Flowerpower 12-16-06 18
           RE: the Yahoo vidcaps... forehead 12-16-06 19
               RE: the Yahoo vidcaps... KObrien_fan 12-16-06 21
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... ktchong 12-16-06 20
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe wil... KObrien_fan 12-16-06 22
 Has the video been flipped volsfan 12-16-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-15-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Thank you for posting, Flowerpower. There does not seem to be much new information so far (at least that I could see.)

12-15-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-06 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

This huge super obstacle course must be the huge challenge that ends with that really hard "compass rose" puzzle, although I hardly think the 3 "D" model in front of them looks like a compass rose...Yul must win this one...at F5.

No sign of the F4 IC...maybe we will see it in the webpromo?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Jiffy and EPMB said in the TV guide article (i think) it's a balance endurance thing and the place where they stand gets progressively smaller it's metal so their feet start to hurt...yeah Ozzy has that one...but how does he get to F4--wins compass rose IC or saves himself somehow from BYA?

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Obstacle course with compass rose puzzle = F5 immunity (Yul or Becky favored??)

Balancing / endurnace challenge = F4 immunity (Ozzy favored)

12-15-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-06 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-15-06 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

This must be Adum's head ready to explode while looking at the puzzle

Actually, I would NEVER win this challenge even though I love puzzles...spatial puzzles and me just don't get along very well...something in my brain just stops...like I told bydangle recently...that's why I'm an attorney and not an engineer. Give me a good old word or analytical logic puzzle...where has the S7 word puzzle with the infamous liason gone--my fave puzzle every on any Survivor?

It is the IC at F5 per misdirection.. MY ? HOw does Ozzy win it?? Jiffy said it took the winner 25 min to solve...not even Adum would take that long to get thru physical part of challenge. Bc otherwise BYA vote Ozzy off at F5 and that ain't happening!

IF he doesn't win how in the heck does Oz save himself?

I guess the car is just at reunion now..VOTE JON

12-15-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-06 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

Clearly the big challenge featured in the preview vidcaps is the F5 IC. It's a huge rope obstacle course to gather bags of puzzle pieces and then ends in the reconstruction of the 3 "D" model in front of them...clearly "the brain" will win it. I think the Aitu 4 will do the honorable thing and boot Adam...they will NOT vote Ozzy off as the misdirection from the previous episode implies...Becky will have a change of HEART(Sundra)...just my 2 cents.

12-15-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
I did think "steady wins the race" and Aitu4 would stick together until F4 when I saw that big sea turtle in Ep 13!!

I don't know...Ozzy may win it and Becky sure has a chance too

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
FP - check your e-mail

Yesterday was interesting: Ozzy got the puzzle right (after getting the pieces the fastest), Yul "the brain" actually got the puzzle wrong... This IC is just a bigger version of that...

forehead

12-16-06, 07:46 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Yul "the brain" actually got the puzzle wrong... This IC is just a bigger version of that...

Yes, I am beginning to think that you could be right, Forehead. I definately do not think Ozzy is bad at puzzles. He also seems to be more of a builder...he definately could win this IC...

JEZeimer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JEZeimer Click to send private message to JEZeimer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Long time lurker - first time poster.

Is it possible that the display of the competitors in the vidcaps is actually a spoiler of the final 5 boot order?

I find it odd that Sundra was removed from the other three in the preview. Usually they show how tight the Aitu4 are, but this seems to hint that she might be out first of the final 5.

If so, that would have to mean that Adam win IC for her to go out 5th.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Welcome aboard.

I doubt the placement is a spoiler. Would be nice if it were, and I considered that last night myself, but it seems unlikely. Yul-Becky-Sundra form a solid three, Adam is almost certainly next to be booted unless Ozzy loses the next IC in which case Ozzy has his head on the chopping block.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

JEZeimer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JEZeimer Click to send private message to JEZeimer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
If Adam were to win IC, he might make a play for final 2/3 by telling Ozzy he'll save him this week in a guarantee to go further.

He could then convince Yul to take the high road (making him look better to the jury) and take the most deserving players - hence Sundra would be out.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "And the Biggest Surprise Yet"
Right while the voice-over is saying "And the Biggest Surprise Yet" - there is a shot of Becky with the machete "chopping" Ozzy in the background - and then a shot of him falling.
We had a shot of Parvati "chopping" Becky two episodes ago - but to this point it hasnt come to anything.
The biggest surprise yet will be the final 3 as we all know, but I found it interesting that they worded this with these images. I think its misdirection, but still interesting.
All these machete shots have to come to something.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Survivors Face Difficult Puzzle VID CLIP"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-06 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

Yahoo has a clip " Survivors Face Difficult Puzzle"
http://tv.yahoo.com/survivor-cook-islands/show/40257

12-15-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivors Face Difficult Puzzle VID CLIP"
Thanks for bringing this over! (Are you anywho?)

Ozzy starts with possibly the hardest station to reach (they all need to collect pieces at all "stations"). So, I don't think it means anyting that he's initially trailing...

forehead

12-15-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
15. "the Yahoo vidcaps..."
Web Promo thanks to Survivor Fever:

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-06, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: the Yahoo vidcaps..."
TDT's had posted for a week or more that he's been tipped Ozzy wins f5 (and F4).

EPM recently said Ozzy's a challenge ho the likes of Colby and Terry -- which would mean winning essentially all the IC's. Colby won all but two post-merge. Terry won all but the last. Ozzy has won all but the F8. I think he needs to nail the last 4 in a row to earn his place with the Colbster and the Terrinator.

Here's what stood out to me in the promo:
When the 5 are introduced, as Brain, Dominator, Crafty One, Outsider, Heart, their names are all shown on screen but the names are not spoken by the VO. Only in Ozzy's case his name is said out loud by Jeff who is calling the challenge.

In that whole promo, we HEAR one name, and that is OZZY.
Thing that makes me go hmm.

12-16-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
18. "RE: the Yahoo vidcaps..."
In the Yahoo vidcaps at the end with Ozzy retrieving his bag of puzzle pieces, as he starts to lay the boards down to cross back over, you can see that he falls off and must go back to the beginning to recross...a little misdirection, perhaps!?

12-16-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
19. "RE: the Yahoo vidcaps..."
"a little misdirection, perhaps!?"

No doubt. Ozzy also starts with the hardest "crossing" first - I can see the others struggle here even more.

(And last ep we saw Ozzy getting the puzzle right, while Yul got it wrong...)

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: the Yahoo vidcaps..."
I just posted the same thoughts in my Survivor Fever finale prediction as you Michael on the Ozzy took the hardest part first.

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Is the final jury council considered as a Tribal Council?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 14, "This tribe will self destruct in 5, 4, 3..."
Yes, it is.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Has the video been flipped"
or is this two different challenges?

Ozzy has his buff on his right arm in the first one and then on his left arm in the second. It looks like the same challenge to me but I found it interesting.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •