The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11:00PM Eastern Time. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 12-14-06 1
   RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 12-14-06 2
       RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 12-14-06 4
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 12-14-06 3
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 12-14-06 5
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... mysticwolf 12-14-06 6
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 12-14-06 7
   RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... NSN 12-14-06 9
       RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... Woogie 12-14-06 10
       RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 12-14-06 11
           RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... NSN 12-14-06 12
               RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... mysticwolf 12-14-06 13
                   RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... NSN 12-14-06 15
                       RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... mysticwolf 12-14-06 17
                           RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... NSN 12-14-06 19
 Least appealing challenge ever. Estee 12-14-06 8
   RE: Least appealing challenge ever. mysticwolf 12-14-06 16
       RE: Least appealing challenge ever. NSN 12-14-06 18
           RE: Least appealing challenge ever. tikigirlie 12-14-06 22
 Warning for West Coast viewers. Estee 12-14-06 14
 Post Reward Flowerpower 12-14-06 20
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... mysticwolf 12-14-06 21
   RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... Swrdprincess 12-14-06 24
       RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... Chez 12-14-06 32
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 12-14-06 23
   RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... NSN 12-14-06 26
 Post IC scrambling Flowerpower 12-14-06 25
   RE: Post IC scrambling Chez 12-14-06 31
 RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 12-14-06 27
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 12-14-06 28
   Biggest surprise yet Chez 12-14-06 29
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... KObrien_fan 12-14-06 30
 Chat at Ayaks Wallflower66 12-14-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Do I edit the last part of Episode #11, or do I watch Episode #13?

That shouldn't be any kind of call at all, should it?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Watch our #13, then edit and post the end of your #11!

12-14-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
It'll be up tonight. The last segment is written: I'm just checking the code, phrasing, et. all.

12-14-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Parvati feels she and Adam aren't in a position of power at the moment.

Translation: they're all out of people to flirt with.

12-14-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-06 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

I didn't hear all of it but, OW!

The Tree-mail read was actually shown! *faints*

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Jiffy: "This is like watching bad performance art." Bwahahahahah!

12-14-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-06 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

RC:

Carry mud from mud trough back to buckets. Can't use hands though, only body. Prize is a spa night. Top 3 will head to the spa, and the winner picks the Exile.

1st Ozzy 45lbs (!)
2nd Parvarti 25
3rd Yul 22.5
4th Adam 22
5th/6th Becky/Sundra 20 each

Ozzy sends Adam back to Exile for the 3rd (according to Adam) time.

NSN 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NSN Click to send private message to NSN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Who did Ozzy Choose to share his reward with?

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
TOP 3 will head to te spa.

12-14-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
No choice.

It was predetermined that the top 3 (which ended up being Ozzy, Parvarti, and Yul in that order) will automatically go to the spa.

12-14-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NSN Click to send private message to NSN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
thanks!!

I'm glad that Yul was there with Ozzy for the reward
because it Hinder's Parvati from trying to flirt with Ozzy to try to manipulate his vote!

12-14-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Hasn't hindered it at all.

12-14-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
well is her horrible flirting working on Ozzy adn Yul?

12-14-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
She couldn't care less about Yul. She's all about Ozzy. And, both Yul & Ozzy have noticed it.

12-14-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME It's not working on OZZY!

OZZY DON'T Fall for it! She's a Nasty Gringa!

12-14-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
8. "Least appealing challenge ever."
And we reach all the way back to Borneo to show something that we really, really would have been better off not seeing. Oh, yuck.

Pity about Jonathan not getting to visit his natural home, though.

12-14-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Least appealing challenge ever."
Worse... Pavarti (on seeing a naked Ozzy slide from the jaccuzzi to the pool): "I just peed my pants. And, I'm not even wearing any."

If I were Yul I think I would have climbed out of that jaccuzzi next. Ish!

12-14-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Least appealing challenge ever."
parvati is sooo gross!
the only thing going for her is that she's got a hot bod
(not a Pretty face though! LOL)

sick of her! i hope she get's voted off next!

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Least appealing challenge ever."
you know there's something to be said for using sexuality to get ahead in the game. it works -- it might not be the most noble way to get ahead, but then again, which would you prefer: backstabbing or flirting?

parvati also competes hard in challenges. she's a strong swimmer, not so bad with puzzles. both challenges today, she was top 3.

just my two cents -- coming from a girl, just about parvati's age -- i'd probably employ some of her strategy if on the show.

12-14-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
14. "Warning for West Coast viewers."
Parvati's flirting again.

Run.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Post Reward"
Ok, that's it, I'm applying for SURVIVOR!!! That had to be the best reward to date....fun, fun! Yul is plastered in the hot tub to the point where he looks as though he's going to pass out, and Ozzy is showing off his BUM!!! OHHHHLALALA!

Bird catching fish...Aitutonga...Becky says that she misses Yul, thoughts about new strategy, get Ozzy out sooner rather than later...Becky says don't feel bad, Yul says he noticed tension with Becky, she talks to him about changing the order and she wanted the Aitu 4 to go to end, but OZzy has to go, he loves to win and he needs to go sooner rather than later, he's getting favor with the old RARO's, or we go to the final four and take the high road with each other or we really play the game and boot him...Yul says where's Parv....Yul says that Parv is flirting with Ozzy, and Sundra says that she flirts with everybody...a concern that Ozzy will go with who ever is best for him, Parv is a huge threat, Sundra says that the other 2 raro's are desparate, let's cover our bases...cut to IC

Come on in!...

Adam back from exile, no way is he winning this challenge....

Yul shakes his hand, Immunity back up for grabs, for today, 1 at a time carry bundle of puzzle pieces across beams, create a table maze to maneuver one cannonball thruough the maze without dropping in the holes and to end will win, go....Ozzy is going fast, off to quick lead, Adam falls and goes back, Ozzy with 2nd bundle, Yul across with his first, Ozzy with 3rd bundle, Parv across, Yul with 2nd, Becky takes bad fall, Ozzy hangs on with 4 and final bundle working on the maze, Parv with 2nd, Yul with 3rd bundle, Adam can not get across, Yul with 4th bundle and clears it with huge leap, Yul and Ozzy working on the table maze...Parv across with 3rd bundle, Sundra and Becky have no bundles across, Parv across with 4th bundle and working on maze, Adam falls again, frustrated, EI taking toll, Ozzy maze is together, maneuvering his cannon ball thru the maze, around decoy holes and gets first cannonball is through, Ozzy working the maze and WINS IT with his second ball in the hole, once again Ozzy is safe, after 36 long days, one will go tonight, see you at Tribal!

OZZY RULES!!! YOU go monkey/dolphin boy!!!!

12-14-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Ozzy wins immunity. Well, at least I'm safe in Mutiny. Won't win any points, but I'm still in it.

Swrdprincess 121 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swrdprincess Click to send private message to Swrdprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
So Ozzy is the new Terry. This is the part of Survivor I hate because the true survivor will eventually be brought down by people who can't even walk across a balance beam once.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-14-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
Ozzy, Yul and Parvati all got across 4 times. Becky got across 3 times I think. Sundra and Adam were utter failures.

12-14-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
IC:

Carry 4 bundles of puzzle pieces across balance beams which step up. Must at least hit (preferably clear) the line to keep the bundle on the second set of mats. After 4 bundles arrive on the second set, put together a tabletop marble maze and guide the "cannonballs" to the 2 corner pockets on the opposite end of the table, while avoiding the decoy holes.

Ozzy's the first to get all 4 across, and gets both balls into their goals before anyone else can get a ball running toward the goals. (Yul had incorrectly assembled his maze....)

Ozzy's safe, but the "kill Ozzy" chants are now coming from the other Aitu4 members.......

12-14-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
what's happening now?

wht discussions about voting is happening?

12-14-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Post IC scrambling"
Now let's BOOT that little twirp offa this game! Parv, you just WISH!!! Definately I think Parv is toast...Adam is easy to control...just keep sending him to EI! Ha, he SUCKED at that challenge...everytime he goes to EI it seems it POURS...Karma...it's a bizzle, man! Ha!

Sea turtle, Aitu day 36, Yul says Ozzy won immunity, as usual, a bigger and bigger threat...Adam says so am I the one that is going home tonight, he knows that it's one of us, and I know it's one of us, I do want to stay, if you want to stay...Yul is the puppetmaster, Yul says he can make it happen, as long sas it benifits me, I'm fine with it, if one of us has to go, I'd rather it be her than me, My bst shot is to win challenges, Parv knows that it's one of us, objectively between yo and Adam, you are the bigger threat, says Yul to Parv...so for me, I see Adam is the bigger threat(liar)..Parv is hopeful, as Yul sees Adam as the bigger threat so she's hopeful, ADam says he's not voting for Parv, he thinks he'll vote for Sundra, they ask the sleeping Ozzy who he is voting for, Adam says is there any way you would vote for one of them, he says that he's in a precarious position as if he didn't win Immunity, he'd be voted out, he wants to cover all of the bases, so he says that Sundra may go tonight....Becky, Sundra and Yul say do you think they could get Ozzy with them, so Yul says Yul or someone else go and just sit in the shelter, Adam, Yul says don't try to get Ozzy to go with you ...Adam says he's uneasy and the chances are greater that he's going to get voted off....Do you think Jeff would get mad if I brought back Jon's hat as he wanted it...Yulathan...ha.

Cut to TC...Yul brought your hat Jonathan...possibly the boldest move that a survivor makes to perhaps win his jury vote, Becky did you know Yul was going to do it, I'm sure he thought it could win favor with Jon...Parv says Yul's been playing this game to win votes from the start...Adam, do you see people playing for the jury, Yul might be a little bit, Yul raises his hand, he wanted his hat back it appeases me, it serves both purposes....Parv, you went on Reward did you have time to bond with these guys, me and 2 guys in the hot tub, odds are in my favor I guess....Adam, did she go up one knotch and you go down,,.Adam says that he's already at the bottomof the totem pole, why are'nt you dominating the challenges Adam? My hearts in it, but just not doing it.

Aitu 4 gets farther working together than separately, Yul says....vote...Ozzy is up first...Sundra, Parv votes Sundra, Love you best of luck enjoy she says...Adam, then Yul...you are a strong competitor I underestimated you sorry I have to vote you out....Tally....

Sundra, Parvati, (Adam smiling), Parvati, Sundra, Parvati, 15th voted out, Parvati....bring me your torch...Adam very stoic...
just 3 more days someone will win this game and the million dollars that goes along with it!

12-14-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Post IC scrambling"
I loved Yul bringing the hat. Why not use every opportunity possible to try and get votes? Yul truly "thinks out of the box", a reference I often hear at work.

12-14-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S13 EP13 - East Coast Update Thread "
TC: quick and dirty: Parvati 4 (all Aitu 4...), Sundra 2 (Adumb and Parv.)

They have 3 days to go...... (you would think someone might think, "wait a minute there isn't enough time for 3 elimination TC's then the Final TC"?)

12-14-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
28. "Next time on Survivor...."
Next time on Survivor...CAN'T wait!!!!.....Truly the ultimate Survivor, Ozzy tarzans it, Adam has to put up a fight, 3 TC only one survivor, and the biggest surprise yet....WHAT....what biggest surprise yet, oh, they must be referring to the gentlemanly way the Aitu 4 decide who gets the boot at F4...with the fire starting challenge between Sundra and Becky...! CAN NOT WAIT!

They showed Yul first and then Ozzy, wonder what that means...

12-14-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
29. "Biggest surprise yet"
The biggest surprise yet is no doubt the F3 instead of F2 facing the jury

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I think the biggest surprise yet is that it is final 3 not final 2 going to the jury.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-14-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Chat at Ayaks"
Anyone up for a cocktail?
http://chat.realitytvworld.com/chat/

Holiday sig courtesy of tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •