The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode #12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-06, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode #12"
Thanks to Depena at Sucks for this transcript:

TRIBAL COUNCIL

Becky (Jonathan): Basically after everything that’s been said here at tribal council, plus your behavior at the food auction and the fish incident… I think I really saw your true self come out. That’s why I’m sending you home tonight.

Sundra (Jonathan): The funny thing about this is it seems like everyone in this game had negative, suspicious feelings about you. I hope to God that I am wrong and I would love to be proven wrong. But thank you and I am glad that we could rely on your greed to help us progress a little further.

Jonathan (Adam): Uh, what can I say? You’re the biggest threat to me and it might be my night to night, but you deserve to go.

Parvati (Jonathan): I’m just gonna keep voting for you until you’re gone. And thanks for going to Exile because I think it showed everyone that life is so much better without a big, crazy, crazy guy around at camp.

Ozzy (Johnny Blue Eyes): Waited for this move for a long time. This is for Cao Boi, for Flicka, for Nate and just cause you’re a cocky guy.

Adam (Jonathan): Should have been voted out a long time ago. Hopefully we got it right this time.

Yul (Jonathan): Jonathan you’ve been a great competitor and a really great strategist. I’ve really enjoyed playing the game with you and it actually works against you. I’m sorry to see you go. If you had never stepped off that mat, then I believe we’d be going to the final four together, but you did. And my original, highest allegiance has to be with the people who stayed with me. So wish you the best, and I’ll see you at the end.

LOVED ONES AT CAMP

The survivors and their family members stand around the camp’s fire, talking and laughing.

George, Adam’s dad in voiceover: They just seemed like such an intelligent group to me. Their spirit, and their enthusiasm and how they’re getting along and the diversity of the group, and how generations have changed! I think that’s what’s made America great. In my generation it would have been horrid to do something like this, with that much diversity.

So, there nothing I’ve ever done with Adam to prepare him for something like this <“surviving” in the wild>! I mean I never dreamed that he would be on doing anything like this!

Yul to Parvati and her dad

Yul: Why don’t you and your family stay in the shelter tonight.? The three of us will build a quick lean-to for us to stay tonight. It won’t be a problem. It’s just, you know. Just enjoy your day together, and have a wonderful time.

Parvati’s Dad: Thanks, cool.

Cut to Parvati’s confessional

Parvati: Just enjoy your time with your parents, that’s what Yul and Ozzy kept saying, and Becky. Everyone was just SO accommodating and nice. And Ozzy and Yul built a little lean-to that they could sleep in and absolutely the parents need to sleep under the tarp with their kids. It made me respect them so much more that they were so generous with everything and just allowing us to be together with our family.

Aitutonga Enjoys Leftovers

The tribemates eat the leftovers from Parvati, Adam and Sundra's feast.

Yul: You guys, seriously, thank you so much.

Adam: No, thank YOU. You guys were so awesome in the situation--

Parvati: You guys were great, we really appreciate it--

Adam: Yeah, my dad really appreciated you. 'Cause you guys could have easily made them feel bad or--

Yul, shaking his head: Oh no, no...

Adam: No, I'm just saying that. You guys were great. I'm just saying that you were really good.

Parvati strokes Ozzy's arm

Parvati, in voiceover: We knew we wanted to bring some food home from the picnic, because Yul, Ozzy and Becky were just so generous and accomadating with our families and we just wanted to show them that we appreciated-ted it, and I think just having Jonathan away for the past couple of days has been a blessing. So I was just like, kind of in the back of mind, hoping that they might have a change of heart and, you know, "Oh, life is better without Jonathan here."

Yul, eating: Oh my God, this is just so good.

Parvati: Hahahaha.

Islander's Greeting

Adam, Parvati, Sundra and their families walk down a path on Mitiaro Island.

Parvati: Are they singing?

Sundra: I heard something! (Voiceover): We started walking down a little path, and we heard music, and I know by now, when I hear music, something good is about to happen.

Survivors, family members and the people of Mitiaro island meet and start hugging, kissing, greeting etc.

Parvati: It was unbelievable. We got greeted by at least 100 people, women and children, just singing to us and putting leis on us and kissing us and we were celebrated! It felt fabulous, I loved it.

Mitiaro woman: We welcome you to Mitiaro! We welcome you to Vai Nauri, our traditional and beautiful place, that God has given us.

Sundra starts crying.

Mitiaro woman: At this time, we will walk you over, where you can try our water .

Jonathan's Final Words

Well, I certainly saw this coming. There was no question in my mind that it was a large possibilty and as the day went on it was clear what was going to happen. Which is too bad. Because it sounds like it came down to a personality issue which they never mentioned to me, so there's not much I could really do about it.

I'm not making excuses, obviously I rubbed them the wrong way in some way and Adam and Parvati were there to help them get rubbed the wrong way. But I don't take it personally, I don't hold a grudge, it was just a game. I had a fantastic time. I had 33 memorable, wonderful days and I got out of it just about everything I could get out of it. Didn't win a million dollars, but I got further than I thought I would, and had a lot of fun.

And most importantly, I want to say that I love my wife and Cooper and Ava, my two children, I miss them terribly, can't wait to see them and I want to thank them for giving me the time and opportunity to have this wondeful, wonderful experience. And four of those six people are going to join me on the jury soon enough, so I'll sit with them and we'll hopefully laugh and talk about what happened.

And I hope that the two people who make it to the final four are in fact members of the Aitu four. I'd love to see Yul and Ozzy make it. That would be a tough vote. I hope Adam and Parvati DON'T make it, but if they do, good on 'em and they played a better game than me.

And I love Survivor, it's a great game, so much fun to play. And I tried to make it as exciting for myself and for the game as possible. And I had a really really good time. Sorry if I stepped on some toes, but you know... it was a million dollar game that we're playing, here on national TV, and who wouldn't have a little fun? I wanted to have fun, I wanted to stay ahead of the game.

I wanted to play and not be played, until I got played, and I saw it coming. These people are terrible liars, terrible liars. They couldn't hold a secret all day, it was AWFUL. I didn't even care. I wish they had told me to my face, but they didn't do that 'cause then there'd be an argument, and I would have talked talked talked, and they didn't want to hear that obviously, they didn't want to hear me talk anymore.

So now they'll have a peaceful camp and they'll have to deal with each other stabbing stab each other in the back as if that's some new thing on the game of Survivor. So I hope they have fun, I look forward to being on the jury, and I look forward to going back to civilization and my family who I love.

I don’t know if I could change anything. I am who I am. I didn’t intend to make some of the moves that I made. They were presented to me. The mutiny was presented to me and I took a jump, a leap of faith, it didn’t work out badly, it didn’t work out well. In hindsight, who knows what would have happened if I played it differently? I guess ultimately if I held on to the personal game a little longer, maybe I could have gone a little further. But it really sounds like I was rubbing these people the wrong way and they wanted not to have me around anymore.

So no, I really have no regrets. I played it hard, I played it fast and I had a lot of fun. The game would have worked out totally differently if anything had happened differently. One burp, one misstep, and somebody else is the one who gets voted off. If Cecilia had not been voted off number three, if Yul and I had not been able to save Becky and she would have been voted off, the whole game would have gone up in smoke the way I planned it. Sometimes the luck goes your way, sometimes it doesn’t.

The one regret I have is that I wasn’t able to throw water blindfolded to my wife better. If we beat them, if we were a split second faster, and we had beaten Parvati and her father, the I wouldn’t have gone to Exile Island, Adam would’ve and they would have had the joy of my wife’s company for a day or two. I probably wouldn’t have been voted off tonight, that’s the truth. Bu sometimes luck goes your way, sometimes it doesn’t. My wife and I did the best we could. We came in a tight second, we lost, and you gotta win to win. We didn’t win, so here I am. Not a big deal.

Yul Before Tribal Council

Today's immunity challenge went down well. The main goal today was to make sure that Jonathan didn't get immunity. Ozzy got the immunity, so our plans are still in motion.

After the challenge, Parvati and I had a conversation following a conversation I had with Adam. Basically, Adam and Parvati have been making a request to me. At this point in the game, they're more or less resigned to the fact that they're going to be voted out. But they just have a lot of animosty towards Jonathan, and as a matter of fairness and equity, they don't want him staying in the game longer than they do. So they've made a request to me a few days ago to have him voted off before they do. I've been mulling it over and I've decided to honor that request. I didn't ask for any promises in return, but they both asssured me that they really appreciate the gesture and if i get in the final two, they'd vote for me as members of the jury.

Honestly I do feel bad about voting Jonathan. I mean its a matter of timing, right, because I don't really plan on going to final 2 with him, so its a question of: so do I vote him out sooner rather than later? I do have a bond with him, I respect him and I actually like him, in contrast to pretty much everyone else in this game.

But you know, he's going to go at some point. It just seems to makes sense to send him home tonight. There's been a pretty good opportunity. My biggest concern is that if I send him home too early he'll be upset that we broke our agreement and he won't vote for me on the jury.

But I think I set it up such that he would be understanding if he got voted home tonight, given the fact that he's been on Exile and given the fact that he caused kind of a brouhaha a couple nights ago when he decided... Well, it was a collective decision, but something that he drove, not to share the fish that he had caught with Adam and Parvati.

So I basically told him that that caused a fair amount of ill will towards him and I'm going to be kind of building that tonight, so that when he gets voted off tonight, he'll blame himself as opposed to blaming me.

I don't feel bad about breaking our agreement, though. The truth of the matter is, I wouldn't have had to make that agreement in the first place if he'd never jumped ship on us. He put the Aitutaki tribe in a BAD situation when he mutinied, and he broke our agreement THEN, he broke our alliance. So I don't feel bad about misleading him, as a result of the fact that he put me in a position where I had no other choice, so from an ethical standpoint that doesn't bother me. But I do feel bad, I like him and I wish he could have gone farther in the game, but at this point it just seems to make sense to let him go today.

My plan is to let Jonathan feel like he's dug his own grave, which to a large extent he has. He hasn't built the personal relationships that he needs to build. For whatever reason he has never been able to shake off the perception that he's very deceptive and conniving, you know.

And for me the surest thing for me would be to go to final 2 with him, because I'd pretty much be guaranteed a win on the jury. But I don't know, I plan to go to the final four with the Aitutaki four, so that was never something I seriously considered. Although it was the only argument that he would actually buy in order to come over to our alliance. So I think things are set right now.

I've grown to like Adam and Parvati quite a bit. Initially I thought... I didn't think much of them, and that was largely based on what Jonathan had told us... But I've gotten to know them over the last few days, especially seeing their families you get to know them as people, and I genuinely like both people. They seem like good-hearted people who outside the context of this game I would become friends with. And if we'd been on the same tribe, I'm sure I would have liked them as well. So yeah, I'm happy to continue on in one tribe with them as a group for now.

It's a little bit weird for me, cause I feel like I'm in a weird... I feel like I'm kind of like the godfather or something, arranging a hit on somebody, and someone's asking me to take out one person or another. And I never really imagined myself in that role. It's sort of what it feels like and I don’t know if I’m entirely comfortable with it. But, this feels right to me, these are good people who play a straight up game. For me, it lightens my conscience to some extent and also if I do go to the final 2 with anyone other than Jonathan, it always helps to have their favor, and at this point, it’s a numbers game. They all have to go at some point.

It's nothing personal, I like all of them. But our original intention had been to go to the final four with the Aitutaki four and we're going to stick to that.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12 Chez 12-09-06 1
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12 Loree 12-09-06 3
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12 Flowerpower 12-09-06 2
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12 Chez 12-09-06 4
       RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12 Flowerpower 12-09-06 5
   RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12 KObrien_fan 12-09-06 6
  Survivor LIve emydi 12-10-06 7
   RE: Survivor LIve Chez 12-10-06 8
       RE: Survivor LIve emydi 12-10-06 10
           RE: Survivor LIve Chez 12-10-06 11
               RE: Survivor LIve emydi 12-12-06 12
                   RE: Survivor LIve michel 12-12-06 14
                       RE: Survivor LIve Brownroach 12-12-06 15
                           RE: Survivor LIve emydi 12-12-06 16
                               RE: Survivor LIve michel 12-12-06 17
                                   RE: Survivor LIve emydi 12-12-06 18
                   RE: Survivor LIve Chez 12-13-06 19
   RE: Survivor LIve Scarlett O Hara 12-10-06 9
       RE: Survivor LIve emydi 12-12-06 13
       RE: Survivor LIve Outfrontgirl 12-13-06 20
           RE: Survivor LIve Outfrontgirl 12-13-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-09-06, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12"
Wow, that is really a great Insider! Thank you Michel for bringing it over. It really seems as if it spoils Adam and Parvati's jury vote, if Yul is there and they are not. Both Jonathan's post-boot confessional and Yul pre-Tribal Council confessional are especially enlightening. I really enjoyed reading this.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12"
I'm not sure that Adam and Parvati would definitely vote for Yul if he was in the F2. They would have told Yul anything to get him to vote out Jonathon and save themselves.

But I do think Jonathon will vote for a male. Yul or Ozzy will get Jonathon's vote over Sundra and Becky.

I thought it was interesting that Ozzy was still thinking of Nate when he voted out Jonathon.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12"
WOW, a real inside vantage point to how Yul is thinking and playing. This one was a winner! Thanks for bringing it over, michel.

Well, I know it's "Survivor" and anything can happen, but to me, Parvati and Adam's vote is a lock for Yul...they bargained him into it, and I do think they like the Aitu 4. As far as Jonathan goes, I could see him voting for either Yul or Ozzy. He spent a ton of time with Ozzy before he mutinyed, and he knows what a "survivor" he is. I could also see him vote for Yul with winning him back and turning the game.

Clearly, the others in the F3 with Yul have to argue their direction for Yul to win the game. Yul sounds set in stone with his wanting to take the Aitu 4 to the F4. Ozzy has never betrayed Yul and Yul will honor his word to him. I think all the hype this week is spun from Yul and Becky talking about how "he" scares them as he could be certainly win the last IC and be forced to "drop" one of them.

While Ozzy may like Adam and Parv as well, we all know how he feels about "Mutineers"...they die first! Ozzy will stay true to his word to the others as well.

...my 2 cents...

12-09-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12"
FP
Is that a new sig pic? I like it!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12"
Why yes, it is, Chez! It's my holiday siggie, courtesy of Tribephyl! I'm sure he would love to outfit one for you...just ask him! He's very generous with his creations! Thanks so much for noticing!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode #12"
Isn't it interesting though that the reason that Candice and subsequently Jonathan mutineed is because Yul lied to them about not having the hidden idol? Supposedly they jumped ship because they thought that Adam had the idol. One IC win for the more dominating posse of NuNuRaro and Yul keeping the HII secret could have really backfired. But fortunately the NuNuRaro's were pathetic at challenges and they whittled down to where Aitu 4 only had to pick one person to flop, coming back full circle into the fold.

One critical thing that the mutiny did, even though they re-received the numerical edge, is that it put Ozzy smack dab in the middle of the Aitu 4 instead of being on the outside still.

From his comments, Ozzy still regards himself as playing an individual game. I really think Ozzy is going to win this season. The irony being that way back when he threw the challenge it was for the better of his team, and that ended up being only him that was able to remain in the game. I couldn't think of a better end to the season than having him the winner.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. " Survivor LIve"
did anyone watch this live?

On CBS site the 2nd section is not available to watch only 40 minutes even tho it was an hour show. at the end Jenna and Dalton were talking about who was going to be in the F3 and told Jonathan not to say anything bc he had inside info. Do you think he slipped and they are editing that part out? Anyone know?

He also said something funny....they were showing Dalton's disturbing picture of Jon with fish at his crotch and before he showed it, Jon said what me as a rat face...I thought of Scar's picture of his face on a rat and wondered if he read my SOTS!!

12-10-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor LIve"
emydi-
I watched the Survivor Live yesterday and did not notice anything being cut out. And Jonathan did not slip. From time to time that site has a problem.

12-10-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor LIve"
on cbs...it only has 2 parts (about 40 mins) when usually it has 3 parts (1 hour) The second section was not available to see...I wanted to see if anyone watched it live on Friday afternoon

12-10-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor LIve"
Oh, OK. I did not notice it being shorter. One thing I did notice was that the usual segment where Jeff Probst (on video) talks about the contestant was missing.

12-12-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor LIve"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-06 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-12-06 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-12-06 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Here is the 2nd segment from Survivor Fever

GET THIS:

Caller: Hi Jonathan. I am so sorry that you were voted off. You were the only person that made the season completely interesting. Now that you're looking back, is there anything that you completely regret? And Survivor Sucks loves you.

Jonathan: Kathy, I love Survivor Sucks. Prometheus(?), I rule. I love it. Survivor Sucks is great. Ummm, smokeitgood. What can I say about regret that I have? You know what? I really don't have any regrets. I guess I regret not questioning Yul more deliberately about the idol. I let the question of his having it go by too quickly. I kind of heard what I wanted to hear when I said like, "You don't have the idol, right? You don't have the idol?" And I knew that he was in an unbreakable lock with Becky, he really was. And Candice and I were tight and I unfortunately felt that I was gonna have to move away from Yul if I ever had a chance of winning the game. At that point I thought it was going to be a Final Two, of course we all did. And I thought he was going to take her all the way to the Final Two.

OMG is JON smokeitgood or prometheus? That RAT!!

ETA: AND is Kathy OFG????? and if so...why didn't you mention Blows?!? JK, it was PeachessandCreeams from Sucks...Jenna M posts there check it out

also he might have said something here that was cut:

DR: That's all you got to say?

JM: I can...uhhh, yeah. I was a little disappointed about him being kind of the instigator to the hiding the food thing. Even though I did it, I think it's kind of lame. But also it's starting to scare me a little bit because next week they do show previews of him starting to ???

12-12-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor LIve"
Thanks emy, that missing segment bothered me also. Interesting speculation you make there.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor LIve"
He confirms that he and Yul both gave Becky money to buy the exile envelope at the food auction. That's what smokeitgood had said would happen in the vote thread at Sucks.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

12-12-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor LIve"
I didn't know that sigood said that....hmmmm...could it be?

12-12-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor LIve"

Isn't it strange that neither Darnell nor Prometheus voted in Sucks last week?

12-12-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor LIve"
they must have been traveling

12-13-06, 06:28 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor LIve"
Does anyone know how long Prometheus and smokeitgood have been on the boards?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor LIve"
... Jon said what me as a rat face...I thought of Scar's picture of his face on a rat and wondered if he read my SOTS!!

You mean this one?

12-12-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor LIve"
yes! well from my post above, we know he reads Sucks...I bet he reads Blows too...I think he saw it!--you're in trouble

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor LIve"
LOL, too funny about the Sucks comments and rat face!

prometheus is a new nic. His analysis is very "rational" and he writes completely different than darnell. darnell uses simple sentence structure, Prometheus is complex.

smokeitgood has been around, not a new poster.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor LIve"
PS. Went back and confirmed my memory that smokeitgood was frequent poster in the S13 contestants thread at Sucks. He was posting during the filming, so he can't possibly be a contestant.

It appears he played a hoax last week aimed at the lemmings, by saying he had gotten Pavarti votes from prometheus and darnell.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •