The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-06, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Clearly I think the title, "I have the advantage...for once" is Ozzy talking in confessional, after Adam and Parv ask him if he would consider voting against anyone else...ALAS, the underdog that he has been edited to be leads me to believe that "his advantage' will indeed be fleeting.

Also, it is obvious to me, that if Yul and Becky are considering turning on Ozzy, that he does not win IC and therefore is vulnerable. Why would they even consider him if he had the IN?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I hav... michel 12-08-06 1
   RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I hav... Roark 12-08-06 2
       RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I hav... chessmaster 12-08-06 3
           RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I hav... Chez 12-08-06 4
       RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I hav... Loree 12-08-06 5
 Web promo forehead 12-08-06 6
 Web promo link... Flowerpower 12-08-06 7
 Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 12-09-06 8
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 12-09-06 9
   Yul's shirt mimo 12-09-06 10
       RE: Yul's shirt thejoeinme 12-09-06 11
           RE: Yul's shirt Flowerpower 12-09-06 12
               RE: Yul's shirt emydi 12-09-06 13
 Sports PIP promo Flowerpower 12-10-06 14
   RE: Sports PIP promo Bravehart 12-10-06 15
   RE: Sports PIP promo Flowerpower 12-13-06 16
       RE: Sports PIP promo Master B 12-13-06 17
           RE: Sports PIP promo flipxcyd 12-14-06 18
           Mud Challenge Vid Clip Flowerpower 12-14-06 19
               RE: Mud Challenge Vid Clip Chez 12-14-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-06 AT 08:29 AM (EST)

It does all depend on the timing, doesn't it? Which conversation happens first? Is there one that occurs after the IC winner has been decided? If Ozzy does talk about turning on Aitu before winning the IC, he's repeating Ian's error at F4.

The whole plot could depend on the missing Survivor: Where is Sundra in all this?

Roark 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roark Click to send private message to Roark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
Either way to even be thinking about the possibility at this stage shows little thinking.

At the moment Yul has a place in the final four assured by HII.
Which would mean the Aitu tribe if they played the game all sitting there safe, however it also means winning at least one
more IC before F4. Then they simply work out who makes F3, and
if Yul was thinking straight he would take Becky over Sundra.

However, if Ozzy makes a move to unite with Adumb and Pav and Ozzy wins the next IC then it would make sense he has the controlling vote.
A & P would vote to take Becky out as the choice, which Yul
couldn't stop unless he gives her HII and then he is vunerable.
A & P already have had a night with Sundra and have her warmed
up to their charms.

However, if Yul/Becky/Sundra win IC then they are safe controlling three votes and A & P are then the likley targets.

Yul played the scenario that by voting off Jon, he would at least
get a shot at his vote by being honest with him - he said he would try and keep him during their one on one. It means he doesn't lose the A & P vote outright which he was begining to do by keeping Jon in the game.
Becky is the obvious choice going to F3 with anyone as she really has no alliance other Yul - then you want A & P to make
one of the F3 spots as well - because their game play with Brad and the rest of the Raro tribe would make them lose votes in the Final.

It's now all down to Ozzy. If he wins the next IC challenge, he knows he has the advantage.

chessmaster 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chessmaster Click to send private message to chessmaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
whoa .. Parvati and Adam in the final 3 at this point would sweep up so many of the jury votes it isn't even funny: They probably lose Brad, and they possibly might not get Jenny or Rebecca, but the other 6 votes would be locked up.

Jonathan, Ozzy, and Sundra will feel they were backstabbed unnecessarily + Nate, Candice, and whichever Adam/Parvati is on the jury, will toss a vote to their surviving 4-way alliance partner.

Rebecca said that she is going to "vote for whomever she thinks played really played the game well" .. and either Adam or Parvati pulling a hat-trick to get into the final 3 is going to look very impressive. Plus Jenny was not happy about being voted out, but was not particularly friendly with either Yul or Becky either.

Most probable result:

Parvati (or Adam) - 7 vote
Yul - 1 vote
with Jenny's vote up for grabs
==

Anyway, I don't think anybody is flopping. The promo is trying to mislead us showing Ozzy being talked to by Adam, followed by a totally separate clip in a confessional "I'll do anything to win" (like hide food .. there are many contexts he might have said this) .. Maybe if Ozzy is thinking down the line, he might make an attempt to get Adam & Parvati to vote Yul, so that the idol won't still be around when they are down to Sundra/Ozzy vs. Becky/Yul; but then who knows, it wouldn't surprise me if Yul offered some type of final 2 deal to Ozzy to make Ozzy feel less threatened.

Yul & Becky will need Sundra to boot Ozzy now, in order to keep a majority on Adam/Parvati.

I think the reason we do not see any clips with Sundra, is because if anybody does bring up the idea of flipping to her, she above anybody else is going to put her foot down. Anybody who wants to flip needs Sundra, and Candice pointed out that Sundra was expected to mutiny with her, but choose not to make a flip there either.

Apart from going along with blindsiding a few people have been voted off (to avoid drama most likely) .. Sundra has probably played the "cleanest" game - The reason she is never present during any of the scheming might simply be that there are few if any clips they have to show where she is scheming.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
I totally agree with your assessment of Sundra. She is going to stay loyal and positive. In fact, over the past several weeks I have really come to like her a lot. So much so that if she were in the F3 with Yul and Ozzy, I would not have a problem with any of them winning. Becky on the other hand, I think just does not quite meet that criterion. I would not like to see her win.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 13, Vidcap Thread for "I have the Advantage...for once""
>
>Yul played the scenario that by
>voting off Jon, he would
>at least
>get a shot at his vote
>by being honest with him
>- he said he would
>try and keep him during
>their one on one.

On The Early Show Jonathon said that Yul told him they would be F2. But that Yul was telling everyone else the same thing. Jonathon said Yul told all of them he wanted to be in F2 with them. I thought it was interesting that Jonathon was still referring to it as a Final 2 when we have been told by MB that it is a F3.

Jonathon also said he followed Candice to Raru because both him and Candice thought Adam had the Hidden Idol. Jonathon had asked Yul if he had the idol and Yul had lied to him. Jonathon wanted to be on the tribe with the HI and when Candice jumped he felt he had to.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Web promo"
Link posted by they say at MESS.

12-08-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Web promo link..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-06 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

they say at Sucks has posted the link to the promo here. Note "they say"s post.

To me the RC looks like a mud pit, don't know if they have to scale it to find something? They are COVERED.

The IC looks really challenging. There are side by side balance beam structures that are in a series of 3 that successively get taller. They are much smaller in width than the traditional balance beams(looks to be maybe about 2 inches wide. At the beginning of the beams each Survivor has to transport what I'd say are very large, colored puzzle pieces of some kind. They must scale their own successive balance beams to the end where they jump off and then probably have to go back to the beginning to bring the pieces down one at a time.

We see Becky(red) take a bad fall, we see Yul (Yellow) make it with one of his pieces as he jumps off the end of the beam, We see Parvati(blue) make it to the end and jump off, we see Adam is purple, and I didn't see Ozzy. I would suppose that once the puzzle pieces are all gathered they must proceed to put them together...no sign of Sundra on the beam...

12-09-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
8. "Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

12-09-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Well, here are the colors:

Ozzy is green next to Parvati(blue). Parvati (Blue) is next to Becky(red). Yul is yellow and he is next to Adam(purple). There are some flipped vidcaps there, as Parv is on Becky's right at one time and then on her left in another...

Here is Ozzy and I think he may be collecting his last puzzle piece here:

But then we have these shots, clearly taken at the IC...

Looks like it is going to be a 3 dimensional puzzle of some kind and with the look that Ozzy has, I am leaning toward a Yul win for IC.

BUT, I do think Ozzy will most likely win the RC...thus leading Becky and Yul to note his challenge prowess once again, and they note that "Ozzy scares me", as he could indeed foil thier F2 plans if he were to win the final IC...

If Ozzy were to win the RC, perhaps he would choose Parvati and Sundra to accompany him?

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yul's shirt"
I can't remember seeing Yul in an actual shirt before (generally he wears a white tank). Could the mud pit be RC (in which case I can see Yul winning and getting a new shirt) and the IC be the massive puzzle piece challenge (given the balancing and water element I have to give Ozzy the advantage in that one)?

Just thinking...

thejoeinme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thejoeinme Click to send private message to thejoeinme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yul's shirt"
He has that green one that's got a few holes in it. That's the only one I've ever seen him in.

12-09-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Yul's shirt"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-06 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

I thought the green one was Cowboys? Could this be a shirt that Jonathan left behind?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Yul's shirt"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-06 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

that's what I immediately thought

yep now go vote for Jon to win the car!

Jon did say he got his hat back in an interview!

12-10-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
14. "Sports PIP promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-06 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever, where I got the caps, but thanks to Survivor Phoenix who originally got them!

Clearly the mud challenge/RC is a race!

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sports PIP promo"
Judging by Parvati's expression, can we safely say that Adum wins the RC or IC? And further to irony and misdirection her happy expression is about to fade when she gets the boot.

But Yul looks pretty close...

Plus this pic is pretty intersesting to me. It's the only pic of a twosome in the promos.

Something like this pic from just after ep 1:

Again, the only pic with a twosome. IMHO, the final 2 given to us right from the start.

12-13-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Sports PIP promo"
After examining these vidcaps, it is clear that the puzzle is copleting some kind of a track that a ball could roll down. You can clearly see one piece of the puzzle with the track in it...

And then here we have Ozzy as he blows out a big sigh of relief, as having just completed the puzzle track in the nick of time...

I'm solidly on board with an Ozzy win for the RC and the IC...Yul and Becky must have their little discussion during Ozzy's time away at the spa, as emydi hypothesizes...

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sports PIP promo"
MUD VID

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/823/823247/vids_1.html

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sports PIP promo"
ACK!!! No! Ah man...just when you thought you'd see the whole thing. Shoot, guess I gotta wait till Thursday.

Got Tribe?
Are you on the list?

12-14-06, 06:44 AM (EST)
19. "Mud Challenge Vid Clip"
Thanks so much for bringing these here every week, Master B! Much appreciated! So as you say, 1st place winner, takes the 2nd and 3rd place finishers, makes sense! Only get as much mud on their bodies, can not carry it, to a bucket, and then after 10 minutes the buckets are weighed to determine the winners. Sounds like a fantastic reward...spa, clean your clothes, pool, and get to eat as much as you want and all the champagne and beer as well. Could be good!

I am beginning to wonder if Adam could win this challenge coming in 1, 2, or 3? Definately Ozzy will go.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mud Challenge Vid Clip"
So back to the original speculation that Parvati strategizes with Ozzy at the Reward while Adumb sleeps.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •