The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Eric vs. Kaysar in the Battle of the Worst Liar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Eric vs. Kaysar in the Battle of the Worst Liar"
Although this may be "splitting hairs" I believe there is a BIG difference between INITIATING a lie and being FORCED to tell a lie.

Case in point--When Eric promised the other three guys that he wanted them to stay together until the final four, was that initiating a lie? The Cappy Cronies would say that it was Michael's fault for that "alliance" being broken. Forget their spat...do you believe for a moment that Eric was intenting to keep his secret partner Maggie out of the final four when he made that promise?? I think not so he INITIATED a lie from the onset.

Now to Kaysar--If Kaysar went crawling to Eric's HOH room and begged for another week by promising to keep Eric safe the following week that would be INITIATING a lie. But that's not how it went down. It was ERIC who called Kaysar into his room and asked Kaysar to keep him safe if he didn't put him up. In essence Kaysar was FORCED into telling a lie.

Whereas neither will win a Badge of Honor for truthfulness, in my opinion, INITIATING a lie is far worse. Eric "wins" (or in this case loses) as being the more sneekier and manipulative liar!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Eric vs. Kaysar in the Battle o... realityfreek 08-08-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Eric vs. Kaysar in the Battle of the Worst Liar"
>Case in point--When Eric promised the
>other three guys that he
>wanted them to stay together
>until the final four, was
>that initiating a lie?
>The Cappy Cronies would say
>that it was Michael's fault
>for that "alliance" being broken.
> Forget their spat...do you
>believe for a moment that
>Eric was intenting to keep
>his secret partner Maggie out
>of the final four when
>he made that promise??
>I think not so he
>INITIATED a lie from the
>onset.

Good point!

I liked Eric in the beginning but after awhile I got tired of his "I'm this..." and "I'm that...". And how bossy and aggresive he was getting. Eric also started to act like its ok for him to lie and decieve but if anyone else did it then they needed to be punished. Whatever!! And I didn't like or dislike Kaysar but once Eric started to get on my nerves I started to see what a player Kaysar was. I just hope Kaysar gets back in the house and fixes the mess Howie made. I do not want the "friendship" to continue!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •