The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-06-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 02:27 AM (EST)

Survivor: Cook Islands – Episode 12 Arranging a Hit

*cue music Godfather theme*

*stuff Kleenex in cheeks*

*dim lights*

I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse.
I will allow you to catch up on your reading.
Last weeks Ep11 SOTSis by the famous Dom emydi.
If you don’t check it out you might be swimming with the puking fishes.

If you missed last weeks show, check out the live commentary in the S13 EP10 – East Coast Update Thread. Thanks to Ice Cat, who still has the best recipe for insanely fluffy pancakes. Thanks to those who post in this thread, especially Flowerpower for the detailed commentary. While you are there you should check out the discussion about Prometheus. Flowerpower ask “...hmmmm, wonder if Prometheus could be legit? Sure makes a girl wonder as he called Adam as IC winner?” ktchong answers,” Prometheus has been right on a couple of unexpected surprises (i.e., Brad being the first juror, Adam winning this immunity,) but the he's been wrong on some other details.” Who is Prometheus and why does the family love him ???,???, ???, and ???.

Need a little more insight into last weeks show check out Episode 11 Insider brought over from Sucks by CRyanShort.

Before we continue we need to do a little business. We always have newcomers to this wonderful RTVW family. You are welcome here. But we do have a few rules, doesn’t every family. Please take a few moments to review our RTVW Community Guidelines. If you have any questions ask any of my associates.

Let’s start with the interview Capo forehead brought over from that other Family’s site. TV Guide asked the Boss of Bosses; Capo di tutti capi Burnett to handicap the seven players still in the game at press time.

Yul: "He has that dangerous combination of being extremely likable and extremely cerebral," Burnett says. "He used the immunity idol in a very smart way, and it actually turned the game."
Ozzy: "He's one of the greatest challenge players we've ever had, right up there with Terry and Colby. He certainly is a target."
Jonathan: "He's done what he's had to do to get this far. He's saved himself so many times, he's like Houdini. Jonathan has managed to offend many people, but he's a very clever guy and knows that's a safer bet to make it into the final 2."
Adam: "There's no question that we've focused on his alliance with Candice, but he's a very strong player. He might be cleverer than we think." Candice, who was booted last week, was "near genius," says Burnett, but Adam was 'her Achilles' heel."
Becky: "She may be playing a clever, silent-but-deadly game in that she's letting Yul take all the heat. For much of the show, she was under the radar."
Parvati: "Parvati's a good athlete, can be a very strong challenge player and she's not afraid to use her sexuality."
Sundra: "Sundra has offended nobody and is the kind of person who can go to the end because she's not seen as a threat. Everyone likes her."

*mumble* *mumble*

The Boss has asked for a sit-down with these associates on the record.

The family would like to thank Capo Brownroach for bringing the ”Arranging a Hit“ title over.

The family would like to thank Capo Chez for posting Episode 12:”Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection

The family would like to thank Capo esquire for posting the question Does Adam go on an IC Streak? Read this thread and decide for yourself if the empty suit Adam hangs on to 5th place as TDT’s has stated.

The family would like to thank Capo Brownroach for one of the longest threads. TDT’s Survivometer updates

The family is proud to present this thread as our gift to you. This is the family's big earner. After The Recap- The Players, The Game, The Editing - Cook Islands Thank you VerucaSalt for hosting this thread and making us all think outside the box. Spend some time reading and get a little insight into Mark Burnett’s editing. Below is a sample of the discussion.

What does the machete figuratively chopping Becky in half mean? Are we to make anything of the producers showing this imagery to us? What about Yul being chopped in half.
Is this an editing trick to tell us that Becky is eventually going to get chopped (i.e. in third place, chopped by Yul, or perhaps lose a close vote in the F2 because Parvati who is holding the machete, voted for the other person?
Are the chopping shots of Parv to explain her lame attempt at work, a little too late, led to her being chopped, and to set up her injury. What is the symbol of the birds?

Adam & Parvati

Parvati leaving

Adam can’t believe he’s alone.
The family can’t live without the vidcap thread. Thank you, Flowerpower for bringing the photos over from SurvivorFeaver. You are a stand-up gal. Check out all the discussions at the Ep 12, “Arranging a Hit”, Vidcap Thread
Reward Challenge:

OR

xwraith27 pointed out that survivors will be blindfolded and will have to get water from the ocean, possibly guided by loved ones. They will then come back to their starting position and toss the water (without the container) to their loved one, who will catch the water with a container of their own. They will put the water on the bucket, maybe raising a flag.

Here are the family members:

Becky & sister

Adam & Dad

Parvati, the winner still wearing her blindfold.
THE REWARD:

EXILE ISLAND

Jonathan returns from Exile Island

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE:

Start of IC

Ozzy has significant lead, note how Probst is following the action behind him.

Swim to the barrels from the beach

Barrels to blue platform

Ouch!

From blue platform to buoy

Dive down to retrieve club or rung

Dive off red platform, collect more puzzle pieces (shown in Ozzy's arms)

Return to end station

*looks around*
Hopefully my associates have taken the necessary steps to avoid being followed.

Here are the goods!

RC: Parvati and her father

Exile picked by Parvati: Jonathan (TDT vidcap evidence)

IC: It's a swimming challenge: Ozzy

Bootee: Parvati

The Boss has asked for a sit-down with a few of the spoiler sites I also check. These associates are off the record.

Confessional Analysis Using storytelling, tribal dynamic, and theme confessionals to predict the boot and winner.
Compilation of Spoilers A good spot to see the spoilers side by side.
True Dork Times Survivormeter and great links
• For yooze, who like the numbers, check out this site at sucks: Betting Odds as Spoilers

I personally vouch for a friend of mine. His name is Capo forehead. Check out his thread about the Episode 13 title: ”I Have the Advantage…For Once”

Don forehead has also brought over from sucks Final 3 Confirmed. Mark Burnett does not give us the final three but tells us there will be three in the final. The fresh and unusual final begins with five players who are challenged with the hardest puzzle Survivor has ever done called Compass Rose. The final four’s last immunity challenge will be a trial of balance and endurance. Three will be sent to the final tribal counsel with nine on the jury. The possibility exists for a three-way tie.

Let’s take a walk Capo di tutti capi . What does the future hold for Survivor. Survivor Fiji--the 14th edition will likely debut in February. "It has an extremely unique opening episode," Burnett says. "There will be an Exile Island, but it's quite different, and the hidden immunity idol portion of the game has an interesting twist." And look for yet another way to divide the tribes--and keep Survivor fresh.
Capo FlamingCactusIT has information on a possible Fiji Survivor 14 contestant. Art is a bar owner/Substitute teacher (who by the way taught FlamingCactusIT). He was suppose to be on Exile Island but broke his arm. A younger family member says, “He has been gone for ages”.

Sniget posted a link in this thread about a military coup that happened December 5, 2006. According to the schedule, filming should end on December 7th. We wish for a safe return of Survivors and Crew.

This might be the best final vote sequence we have ever seen. Think of Jeff dodging bullets while riding a horse, to a waiting boat. Driving the boat while bombs are spraying water into Jeff’s face. Still carrying the vote case around his neck. Jumping out of the boat to drive a Jeep to the airport. One large explosion as the plane leaves the runway. You get the drift, stay tuned and keep checking back to RTVW for future news.

Thanks for taking the time to read my first SOTS. A SOTS was the first thing I read at RTVW.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... michel 12-06-06 1
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... mimo 12-06-06 2
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... forehead 12-06-06 3
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... Brownroach 12-06-06 4
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... emydi 12-06-06 5
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... CattyChat 12-06-06 6
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... RudyRules 12-06-06 7
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... Flowerpower 12-06-06 8
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... strid333 12-06-06 9
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... whoami 12-06-06 10
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... Draco Malfoy 12-07-06 11
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... Bravehart 12-07-06 12
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... CTgirl 12-07-06 13
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... CutsyTootsy 12-07-06 14
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-06 15
 RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoil... Wallflower66 12-07-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"

Wow! Great SOTS Kircon. I love the Family approach. It is as informative as it is entertaining.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Hard to believe this is your first SOTS Kircon!! This was impressive. I really enjoyed it!!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Grazie Don Kircon. Bene, bene!

That was one of the finest SOTS I've ever read. If you ever get a stone in your shoe, let me know.

Salute!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Another excellent first SOTS! We've had quite a few this season. Thanks, kircon -- great job!

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-06 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

Wonderful SOTS Kircon!! You should come and post in the editing thread!

(TessioJonathan brings in Luca Brasi'sParvati Shallow's bulletproof vestbra, delivered with a puked up fish inside)
Sonny Adum: What the hell is this?
ClemenzaOzzy: It's a SicilianEPMB message. It means Luca Brasi Parvati Shallow sleeps with the puking fishes.

And watch out people or you may wake up with a horse head next to you!!

furgitabouddit--absolutely great SOTS K....you're a good soldier for the family--now don't forget the canolis

I'm a DOM k not a don!!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Excellent SOTS, Kircon. Enjoyed every bit of it. Unfortunately, the image of the puking moray eel is forever burned in my head. That was the grossest animal imagery ever on Survivor. Yucky!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-06 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

Super SOTS!
I especially liked the gratuitous bikini shots of our bootee!

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
AHHHHH, <cue Godfather music...> Dom Kircon, we must maka you an offa you can not refuse...you must sign on to do a SOTS every season, or else you will be sleepin' with the pukin' fisheys...Capice?

How doya say, "MAGNIFICO"!!! GRAZIE, GRAZIE! As a member of this hera family I godda tell youse, mi amore this SOTS! I thought it was more than clever, and I loved all of your links. The Prometheus history was great as well. Poor little dirty birdie, ADUMB, can't believa he'sa alona!

Simply magnifico, dom Kircon! Bravisimo! Painstakingly complete, thorough, and all and all WELL DONE!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Excellent SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Great SOTS Kircon.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Salud Kircon!

Never mess with the family.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Great SOTS Capo Kircon, er Zircon, er Gem! Love the Godfather references!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
That was brilliant Kircon! Thanks.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Great Sots Kircon- as entertaining as it is informative. I can't believe it's your first!

decorated by tribe

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Heya Dom Kirconi,

Youse a sure know how to execute a SOTS plan.

Next time, I a need a hit, I know youse are the capo I need to git.

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Welcome to the SOTS family!!!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-07-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 13: State Of The Spoiling Ep 12"
Wow. THAT was the bomb! I loved the Godfather theme, and you pulled all the info together so articulately. You go, girl!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •