The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
Thanks to anywho!

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19284.topic

Survivor: Cook Islands
I Have the Advantage ... For Once
( for 12/14, source zap2it )

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... KObrien_fan 12-05-06 1
 RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... southpaw 12-05-06 2
   RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... KObrien_fan 12-05-06 6
       RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... michel 12-05-06 7
           RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... KObrien_fan 12-05-06 8
 RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... Brownroach 12-05-06 3
   RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... forehead 12-05-06 5
 RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... Flowerpower 12-05-06 4
   RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... CRyanShort 12-05-06 9
       RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the A... Brownroach 12-06-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
It could be Ozzy in finding out that there is a final 3 instead of a final 2 (he has been on the outside of the Aitu alliance forever).

It also could be said about the balancing endurance challenge in which Becky or Sundra might make this statement.

southpaw 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
I think this is something Adam would say after winning Immunity. That is if he doesn't go this week of course.

12-05-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
After re-reading that this is next episode and not the finale title, i agree with you, this should be about Adumb.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
Except Adam had the advantage from the start until two episodes ago. Ozzy and Jonathan are more in a position to say this, I think

12-05-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
OK, so perhaps Ozzy says this after Adumb wins immunity and now he gets to convince Becky and Sundra to vote off Jonathan. If Ozzy is the evilist dude in town, that would make him the best F2 opponent, Ozzy wants to get rid of Jonathan to make sure Yul doesn't use J as that perfect F2 opponent.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
Is one of the challenges a tennis match?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
Yeah, and the next set will have a tie breaker

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
I think this could be something that Jonathan says...and then later in the ep, he'll be booted...we all know how EPMB loves irony, right emy?!

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
I agree, FP. Jonathan may very well be the speaker.

From a linguistics perspective, Jonathan (in my quick scholary criticism) is the personal most prone to speaking elliptically (that is sentence...rest of sentence). Yul employs the dependent clause; Parvati, conjunctions; Becky, silence; Sundra, interjections; Adam, bananas (!).

Plus, the tone of the title, with it's slightly cynical feel, seems more Jonathan.

Who knows, though. Maybe Adam wins and has an advantage of lots of bananas...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 13 title: "I Have the Advantage ... For Once""
Jonathan might say this at the very beginning of the episode, since it seems like in tomorrow's Ep the vote will come down to Parvati vs. Jonathan. The Raros had been pushing to get Jonathan booted before them, but with Candice and then Parvati getting booted, Jonathan may feel like things are going his way...

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •