The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 3 confirmed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-04-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 3 confirmed"
Thanks to Koan:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19281.topic

TV Guide issue (December 11-17, Las Vegas cast members on cover), pg 30

"Think of Survivor like a letter from a loved one," says Mark Burnett, who created the reality show that's coming to the end of its 13th edition. "You recognize the envelope and the handwriting, but is a fresh letter."

Fresh is a good word to describe what's coming up in the finale of Survivor: Cook Islands. In an exclusive sneak peek, Burnett tells TV Guide that he'll upend a hallowed Survivor tribal council finale by increasing the number of finalists to three (from the usual two). And with the size of the jury raised to nine (from seven), the possibility exists of a three-way tie in the competition for the $1 million prize. Not to mention a bigger dose of rancor, bile, and wacko questions from the Cook Islands castoffs who make up the newly expanded jury.

The finale begins busting protocol immediately with five players still in the game. Their first challenge, Burnett reveals "is the hardest puzzle we've ever done, called Compass Rose." The final four's last immunity challenge, he says, is "a trial of balance and endurance."

So how do the surviving quartet react to the news that three will be headed to the final tribal council? "The reaction is mixed," says host Jeff Probst. "A couple are excited because it gives them an extra shot, but for the other two, there is a sense of dread--they realize their strategy won't work."

The finale changes come at the conclusion of a season marked by new rules and procedures--first and foremost, the racially segregated teams that opened the Cook Islands contest. Despite the loud, early criticism of the tactic, Burnett says he's proud of the season. "What I really showed is that the American public will embrace a diverse cast."

Burnett gives his takes on the final 7

So who's going to win? We asked Burnett to handicap the seven players still in the game at press time.

Yul: "He has that dangerous combination of being extremely likable and extremely cerebral," Burnett says. "He used the immunity idol in a very smart way, and it actually turned the game."

Ozzy: "He's one of the greatest challenge players we've ever had, right up there with Terry and Colby. He certainly is a target."

Jonathan: "He's done what he's had to do to get this far. He's saved himself so many times, he's like Houdini. Jonathan has managed to offend many people, but he's a very clever guy and knows that's a safer bet to make it into the final 2."

Adam: "There's no question that we've focused on his alliance with Candice, but he's a very strong player. He might be cleverer than we think." Candice, who was booted last week, was "near genius," says Burnett, but Adam was 'her Achilles' heel." :lbf

Becky: "She may be playing a clever, silent-but-deadly game in that she's letting Yul take all the heat. For much of the show, she was under the radar."

Parvati: "Parvati's a good athlete, can be a very strong challenge player and she's not afraid to use her sexuality."

Sundra: "Sundra has offended nobody and is the kind of person who can go to the end because she's not seen as a threat. Everyone likes her."

And the future? Survivor: Fiji--the 14th edition of the show, which takes place in that Pacific Island nation--will likely debut in February. "It has an extremely unique opening episode," Burnett says. "There will be an Exile Island, but it's quite different, and the hidden immunity idol portion of the game has an interesting twist." And look for yet another way to divide the tribes--and keep Survivor fresh.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 3 confirmed emydi 12-04-06 1
   RE: Final 3 confirmed Flowerpower 12-04-06 3
 i would like to say HA cqvenus 12-04-06 2
   RE: i would like to say HA cantstandsya 12-04-06 4
       RE: i would like to say HA rose1974 12-04-06 5
           RE: i would like to say HA thejoeinme 12-05-06 6
           RE: i would like to say HA chessmaster 12-05-06 7
 Yul wins ktchong 12-05-06 8
   RE: Yul wins PepeLePew13 12-05-06 9
   RE: Yul wins Flowerpower 12-05-06 10
       RE: Yul wins architecturegirl 12-06-06 20
           RE: Yul wins ktchong 12-06-06 21
               RE: Yul wins KObrien_fan 12-06-06 23
 RE: Final 3 confirmed Loree 12-05-06 11
   RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-05-06 12
       RE: Final 3 confirmed PepeLePew13 12-05-06 13
           RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-05-06 14
               RE: Final 3 confirmed KObrien_fan 12-05-06 15
                   RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-05-06 16
                       RE: Final 3 confirmed NedraSue 12-05-06 17
                           RE: Final 3 confirmed KObrien_fan 12-05-06 18
                               RE: Final 3 confirmed cantstandsya 12-06-06 22
                   RE: Final 3 confirmed chessmaster 12-06-06 24
                       RE: Final 3 confirmed VolcanicGlass 12-07-06 25
                           RE: Final 3 confirmed chessmaster 12-08-06 34
                       RE: Final 3 confirmed ktchong 12-07-06 26
                           RE: Final 3 confirmed ktchong 12-07-06 27
                           RE: Final 3 confirmed chessmaster 12-08-06 36
                       RE: Final 3 confirmed KObrien_fan 12-07-06 28
                           RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-07-06 31
                               RE: Final 3 confirmed emydi 12-07-06 33
                           RE: Final 3 confirmed Chez 12-07-06 32
 The idol mimo 12-05-06 19
 RE: Final 3 confirmed Woogie 12-07-06 29
   RE: Final 3 confirmed tribephyl 12-07-06 30
       RE: Final 3 confirmed Kaviyd 12-08-06 35
           RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-08-06 38
 RE: Final 3 confirmed emydi 12-08-06 37
   RE: Final 3 confirmed CRyanShort 12-08-06 39
       RE: Final 3 confirmed emydi 12-08-06 41
           RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-08-06 45
               RE: Final 3 confirmed emydi 12-08-06 46
                   RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-08-06 47
   RE: Final 3 confirmed Brownroach 12-08-06 40
 Whatever happened to the tip... KObrien_fan 12-08-06 42
   RE: Whatever happened to the tip... Brownroach 12-08-06 43
       RE: Whatever happened to the tip... KObrien_fan 12-08-06 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-06 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

When I saw this I thought it was confirmed WHO was in final 3 not that it was a F3 vote...

But I think from the description, TDT's survivometer and editing...its a BOY jury vote

Now let's see....

Brad..we know he thinks Yul wins it because in one of his interviews he coyly asks "who's the smartest one out there"

Order of prefence

1. Yul
2. Becky
3. Ozzy

Rebecca..hmmm this is tough..could she go with Becky the only female...doesn't know ANY OF THEM other than in group challenges

Becky maybe; maybe give it to Ozzy for being so strong in challenges; Yul..??

Order of preference

1. Becky
2. Ozzy
3. Yul

Jenny: could she give it to Ozzy bc she is pissed that she is not an Asian in the F3? not sure who she would give it to btw Y and B

Order of Preference?

1. Ozzy
2. Becky
3. Yul

Nate: hates Ozzy for not sticking up for him from insider--likely give it to the smart one--Yul

Order of Preference?

1. Yul
2. Becky
3. Ozzy

Candice

She won't give it to Yul.. Becky she was in armpit..Ozzy she thinks he stole her place??

Order of Preference?

1. Becky
2. Ozzy
3. Yul

Parvati *just a guess

She won't give it Yul bc of Jon, Ozzy? did she get to know him? Will she link Becky to Yul?

1. Ozzy
2. Becky
3. Yul

Jonathan

He has most respect for Yul, respects Ozzy..not sure about Becky

1. Yul
2. Ozzy
3. Becky

Adum

same as Parvati??

1. Ozzy
2. Becky
3. Yul

Sundra

She's all over Ozzy...may not like the fact that Yul and Becky cut her at F4?

1. Ozzy
2. Becky
3. Yul

So that's 4-3-2 Ozzy-Yul-Becky...I think it will come down to something this fractured with this jury..I will just hate it if it is a 333 or 441 tie

If you assign 1 2 or 3 on preference...a total of 54 pts. for 9 jurors wiht 6 pts each.. with my analysis (which is flawed and please point it out to me!) it comes down to

21 Yul
17 Becky
16 Ozzy

so Ozzy is the best there too...FP whaddya think about our boy's chances with this jury and going up against Y/B. I think if someone does not like Yul for not voting out JOn they will also not like Becky...Ozzy is the beneficiary...

thanks Tribey you're a peach..no wait, a banana!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-06 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Well, despite me not really liking the F3, I thought it would go this way with greater numbers in the jury. It just is a way to have the very popular "out at third", F3 player have a chance to win the game.

No real surprise though, right? Where there is smoke there is usually fire...

Well, I really like Ozzy's chances, emy!

I think Parv may well vote for Ozzy, and I think that Adam could as well. Sundra is a sure thing...I wouldn't be surprised to see Nate vote for him either...why were we shown that Nate and Ozzy had bonded(sure on the insider we find out that Nate is really pissed, but I think when the questioning comes out, Nate will be square with Ozzy.) I also think Rebecca could go with Ozzy. She has never been on a team with either of them, but has seen how Ozzy has dominated at the challenges. I think Becky will take more votes away from Yul. I think that Jenny will ideed vote for one of the Asians, either Yul or Becky, definately not Ozzy. I think that it will be between Yul and Ozzy. I think Brad is a definite for Yul. I think that Candice will vote for Becky but I just don't know. Remember Becky sent Candice to EI personally, and she's put Yul on the spot and has confided that Yul is indeed a liar, so I think she may vote Ozzy as well??? At any rate, I wonder if it is a three way tie, will they each win one million? What will they do if it's a two way tie?

Ozzy: Candice, Nate, Sundra, Rebecca?, Adam?, Parvati
Yul: Brad, Jenny?, ?Adam, ?Nate, Jonathan
Becky: ?Jenny, Rebecca?,

Should be good!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "i would like to say HA"

to all those who naysaid when i said 'maybe they'll have a final 3'

who responded with things like 'there's no WAY they'd let there be a final 3. there could be a 3-way tie!'

mmhmm. yeah. keep watching.

~ cqc

cantstandsya 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-04-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cantstandsya Click to send private message to cantstandsya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: i would like to say HA"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-06 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-04-06 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-04-06 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

Ozzy's chances aren't good. Nate said in his SL interview he had final words for Ozzy in there and that he was mad at Ozzy. Seems likely he was covering for his jury vote. I have a feeling he is going to be one of the wacko jurors.

Brad said someone was dishonest and he voted for the honest one. Since we know the jury is sequestered together most likely Nate has run off his mouth quite a lot about Ozzy. And Ozzy is not good at keeping a straight face in TC.

Parvati said Ozzy and Candice hate each other. And we know Ozzy wasn't exactly good about keeping his distaste for Candice's laziness a secret. Candice doesn't seem to be holding a grudge against Yul with her final words. In fact she may have appreciated the fact that he told her that she was going that night.

Rebecca is close friends with Jenny and Nate. Not good for Ozzy.

Jenny is a toss-up she says in an interview there were two choices one a natural athelete and the other an intellectual player. I think Jenny would respect intellect more since she wasn't really an athelete herself. She has also given Yul a lot of credit for Puka dominating early in the game.

Parvati admires Yul and holds him on a pedestal so her vote seems to be Yul's to lose. And she probably does vote Ozzy, but then again we'll know more the next couple of episodes.

Adam he calls Yul the ringleader, just like Pavarti he may hold it against Yul or after he is eliminated he may credit Yul.

Jonathan and Ozzy according to Pavarti don't like each other either. He does however like Yul I'm going to give the nod to Yul.

Sundra she likes to hug Yul a lot. Ozzy is her natural alliance partner just because she knows Becky and Yul are very close. But she may have been happy with being their F3 partner. We haven't really seen any interaction with Sundra and Ozzy. Not a single thing. Not sure if this means Ozzy and Sundra are surprisingly close or not.

Ozzy is not looking good he has a bunch of maybes, while Yul has a lot of definites.

This is of course assuming a Becky/Yul/Ozzy F3.

I don't think there will be much of a split vote. Since the jury will probably talk amongst each other. I'm beginning to think if it is Becky in the F3 she might step aside and tell noone to vote for her and to vote for Yul instead. It would make sense with this whole Asians stick together theme they have going.

My argument against a three way split vote is from the Simpsons. "You're going to vote for a third party candidate? Go ahead throw your vote away!"

rose1974 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rose1974 Click to send private message to rose1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: i would like to say HA"
Today Candice was a Survivor guest on our local CBS station and she was asked what kind of player would she give her vote to in the finale. She said (my paraphrasing may be a little off- trying to qoute) "my vote will go to the player who makes a gutsy move, turns the game around and takes risks. I am looking for that player not afraid to change the game." (I think she basically described her game plan (w/ the mutiny)... but hmmm who could that be??? Probably whoever makes the move to break up the Aitu 4???

thejoeinme 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-05-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thejoeinme Click to send private message to thejoeinme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: i would like to say HA"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-06 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

That's kind of an ironic statement for her to make: The reason she got sent home could be traced back to Jonathan, when he allied himself with Yul. Perhaps she's giving him a "respect" vote? Nah, she's not smart enough for that.

Seriously, the way Jonathan has played this game, if he makes it to the finals after screwing over pretty much everyone at some point, he deserves that money 100%.

We all know Yul is going to the finals, but I have to ask: what harm does it do him to announce he has the idol? I can't think of a way in which he can lose, because no one would vote for someone if they knew he had the idol. It's a waste of a vote. Not only that, but I think it's brilliant that he announced he had it. He knew the Raro guys didn't think he had it (I don't recall if it was shown onscreen, but you can be sure Jonathan shared that with him), and for him to say "Hey, I have the idol, here it is." has got to be incredibly demoralizing for CAP. He's basically announcing, "Hey retards, if you had believed Mr. Rat (or even entertained the idea that he could be right), Nate could still be here." Brilliant play, sez I.

chessmaster 25 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chessmaster Click to send private message to chessmaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: i would like to say HA"
Most of these votes are going to be really hard to predict .. but

Brad - probably is a solid vote for Yul (unless he somehow thought Becky was the mastermind)

Jenny - I think she is going to vote Ozzy. In her Survivor Live interview, she stated she had more in common with Cao Boi than the other Asians, and I suspect that she would use her vote to make a point of that.

I think the other jurors are less obvious:

Sundra, even though it seems like Ozzy, is a wildcard. She is the only person who we have seen nothing about her strategy or suballiances (we had only seen her accept an invitation from Yul/Becky to be part of 5, but who would openly decline that?) Apparently she was very close to Candice and Rebecca, but not enough to mutiny or flip.
Most likely Ozzy gets her vote, as it is most likely he is the one closest to her .. however, she might be very close to Becky.
Usually people are loyal to their closest ally, and it has to be Ozzy, as she has voted with him every round, and Yul/Becky are a pair.

Candice .. None of these 3 have played her type of game at all. No gutsy moves, no real risks (I doubt she would count Ozzy tossing a challenge to oust Billy) .. Yul did manage to turn the game around, so maybe he gets the vote by default? Or maybe she will simply vote for the person who least criticized HER gutsy move .. which would not be Yul. Candice was clearly closer to Sundra than Becky. Becky & Yul teamed up with Jonathan to send her to exile island whereas Ozzy stayed out of the bidding, so possibly she might regard Ozzy as the one holding the least grudge. But anyway, Yul changed the game, but he also seemed to be the one that irked Candice the most, that she had to call him out, so who knows at this point.

Jonathan .. Everybody seems to assume that he will simply vote for Yul, because that is who he keeps talking with. That might be true but: 1. His "dislike" for Ozzy might simply be respect for Ozzy as a player. Jonathan always stated he wanted Ozzy out ASAP because he felt that Ozzy was a huge threat. Plus Jonathan would go fishing and exploring with Ozzy .. e.g. the episode where Cao Boi dropped the baby bird from the nest, Jonathan was present with Ozzy, etc. ... 2. Early in the first merge, Jonathan commented that Becky was the person that he needed to talk with and strategize with. He might see her as the mastermind behind the scenes. I could see Jonathan voting for any of the three.

Nate .. Probably leaning towards Yul, unless Ozzy can somehow explain himself.

Rebecca could swing in any direction, depending impressed her most: Yul winning immunity, strategizing; Becky for controlling things behind the scenes; or Ozzy for survival skills, being a huge factor in the challenges, and that he bonded with Sundra.

Adam, Pavarti .. I don't know how anybody could make calls on these two yet.

I actually think Becky has played a much better game than people give her credit for (even though I am not much of a fan at first, she kind of grew on me; unlike Yul she isn't going out of her way to b.s. people about playing the game with "integrity") .. But with her editting up to this point it's just unimagineable that she could win this. Plus I think her chances were not so bad against either Yul or Ozzy one on one .. somebody would vote for or against her opponent, whereas she will get overshadowed by two high-profile opponents.

Becky and Yul are probably the two who are disappointed that it's going to be a 3 way finale; and I suspect they dread it for good reason.

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-06, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yul wins"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-06 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

After watching the last episode, I started to lose faith in Yul's game play and thought Yul was starting to lose the game.

... until a Suckster mentioned that Rebecca had gone through a two-hour jury Q&A's. TWO HOURS.

Yul wins.

When I've heard it's a TWO-HOUR interview, I knew the game was OVER for Ozzy or Becky or Sundra. Yul has had A LOT of practices with those kinds of interviews and Q&As before -- and he got hired by McKinsey (aka "The Firm") and Google.

In fact, the interview processes at dream companies like McKinsey, Goldman Sach, Google, Microsoft are SUPER competitive, SUPER difficult. Those interviews last for at least five, six hours and often days. The interview boards at those companies ask their candidates one tough question after another, non-stop for HOURS, until the candidates leave the interviews feeling weak and their heads spinning. And the jury council setting is likely just like the interview settings at McKinsey and Google: a bunch of boardroom directors and managers listened to Yul's opening speech, asked Yul some very tough questions for hours, and then Yul closed the interviews with his final speech. Yul went through those interviews... and got the executive jobs at both McKinsey and Google. So, a two-hour Q&A interview for Yul is almost like a childplay.

You don't give a McKinsey guy the chance to talk to you for two hours. If you do, he'll be able to sell you ANYTHING. Those McKinsey guys are super persuasive when they get the chance to do a presentation and Q&A session with people. You give them two hours, they'll change your mind, for sure.

When I read that the final jury's Q&A session lasted two hours, I knew Yul had already won the game, and Ozzy and Becky/Sundra were toast.

Yul wins, and most likely in landslide.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yul wins"
Yeah but these aren't management people or interview experts that Yul would be giving his spiel to... half of the people on the jury are emotional out of their minds and/or are morons, so anything's possible.

Yul failed to convince Candice that she would have been better off staying in their alliance after spending all that time in the same tribe, so what makes you think she'll buy into everything that Yul says in a 2-hour final TC, for example?

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yul wins"
Interesting Kt! But, I am in agreement with Pepe, and I give you a quote from architecture girl from Veruca Salt's Editing thread here at blows...

Yul the perfect F3 that we all love, but is too nice to win. Even if its a three person final, I think he loses out - because we have been shown clearly this is a very immature, emotional jury (even if they actually arent, its how they've been portrayed). While some juries may have voted in favor of gameplay, a point has been made to show that this one is far more emotional than logical. If that is how they have been in voting people out, why wouldn't it be how they vote FOR a winner?

You should check out that thread...I know it is VERY long, but it is really quite amazing! Here is the link. Enjoy!

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Yul wins"
Thanks for the quote FP! I was reading this and was going to say - based on those sentiments that I had posted, that I can really see a two hour jury session being because the jury has A LOT to say, and are very emotional.
KT, if you noticed - Parvati and Candice ran right over Yul when they were arguing with him, and didnt let him get much of a word in edge-wise.
To me, long jury = emotional jury = someone untainted by Jonathan wins it.

Kudos though KT. Even if we come to different conclusions on the information, the kind of background and information you gave us here is something very few of us would have had any knowledge of, and gives good insight. And I will admit - if Yul has been through that sort of thing before, it would certainly be helpful to him. But - in those interviews the people questioning you are looking to see how you can help them make money, and trying to get a feel for you as a person and as a potential employee. They're not totally ticked off that they have to give away money that they all think should have been theirs, and that you had a hand in taking away.

12-06-06, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Yul wins"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-06 AT 02:58 AM (EST)

Hm. That's true. McKinsey and Google hired Yul because Yul had convinced them that he could help them earn money. Yul couldn't do that with the jury.

How about this:

Yul could tell the jury members that if they made him the winner, this season would have a climatic ending and become one of best seasons in Survivor history. That way, each of the jury members would become a key player in one of the greatest, most memorable Survivor seasons. If the general public liked and remembered this season more than others, then the jury members (key players) would be able to squeeze as much fame (and money) out of their parts in this season as possible.

"If I win, then we will all win."

Would that sell?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Yul wins"
"If I win, then we will all win."

Would that sell?

Possibly, but I doubt it. The majority of contestants since the first season have quickly found out that being on Survivor has not really helped jump start a career in acting or modeling. John Kenney from Vanuatu would be a prime example of that. But with contestants on this jury with last names like "shallow", they might just be swayed by a compelling Yul

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
If Ozzy, Becky & Yul are the final 3...

I think Becky and Yul may split the votes. It might be good news for Ozzy. The players have mentioned at TC that Becky and Yul are a tight pair. So the others probably either like both or dislike them. Ozzy will be the alternative. If the people that like Yul & Becky have to choose between them it may very well hurt them and Ozzy gets the other votes.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-06 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

You might be right:

So how do the surviving quartet react to the news that three will be headed to the final tribal council? "The reaction is mixed," says host Jeff Probst. "A couple are excited because it gives them an extra shot, but for the other two, there is a sense of dread--they realize their strategy won't work."

This has to be Becky and Yul. They'd planned to get both Sundra and Ozzy out, so the jury would *have* to vote for one of them. Having either Ozzy or Sundra in the mix could seriously undermine their capability of getting votes.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
What if, let's say, Yul realizes this and decides he has to encourage the other two (Ozzy and Sundra) to take Becky out without making it seem like he did it so there's a better shot of Yul getting votes from the jury?

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

12-05-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-06 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

I don't think that helps Yul. It makes his situation worse -- I think that's the way he'd see it, anyway. Neither Ozzy nor Sundra would be held liable for screwing anyone over. With Becky, Yul is sort of the flip side of the same coin and he could argue that he played more proactively than she did.

ETA: And, if Ozzy wins immunity at F4, it's in his own best interest to help Yul and Becky vote out Sundra. He can drain more votes from a Yul/Becky combo with him in F3.

12-05-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
I found it interesting the position Yul was put in last episode by Parvati-Adumb-Candice when they said that he was the mastermind, the puppetmaster. Here he is in a damned if you do, damned if you don't position.

If he says "I am not the mastermind here" and vote off the 3 Raro's against their wishes, then he not only has enemies on the jury but he has also admitted that he wasn't the mastermind and hence they could use that against him in the questioning if you say "my strategy was to control the vote by doing x-y-z". At the very least his opponent could use it against him by saying "Yul even admitted that he wasn't the mastermind, that is because I was"

However, if he does admit to being the mastermind and still boots C-P-A, then he has lost those 3 votes on the jury. It is a lose/lose situation.

Yul said in a very foreshadowing moment early on when he made his alliance with Becky, something to the effect of "Becky won't be hungry for the money." I think Becky has always had her eyes on the prize and is using her opa to take her there.

12-05-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
he is in a damned if you do, damned if you don't position.

Yes. Even if Yul kept his promise to Jonathan to take him to F2 -- his ideal foil -- the resentful Raros would have the option of voting for the third person instead of either of them, which they would surely do. I think this twist will seriously hamper Yul's chances of winning.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Ok, I have a stupid question...I was always led to believe that when the jury is at Loser Lodge...they can not talk about the show...

Otherwise, everyone would talk about who is the best to vote for.

I thought that the only conversation about the game that they could hear was at Tribal Council. Then while at LL they had to read, play games, talk with head doctors about fast fame, etc....but they couldn't discuss that everyone was going to vote for one person over the other.

Does anyone know anything more about LL?

I am thinking back, clear to S1 and what all Jeffy said about all of them voting for Hatch.

Thanks, Nedra

12-05-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
You are correct, once sequesterd the jury is not supposed to speak to one another. Did I miss a post implying otherwise?

cantstandsya 48 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cantstandsya Click to send private message to cantstandsya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-06 AT 03:34 AM (EST)

I did but I heard that the rule is broken a lot and that people do socialize when they go to Loser's Lodge. Much like the jury is supposed to vote on the best player but plenty have done it based on who screwed them.

12-06-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chessmaster Click to send private message to chessmaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
If Yul loses those three jury votes over the Jonathan issue, it is really his own fault because he handled this situation very poorly.
He had two options ..

1. Bash Jonathan behind his back, calling him selfish, etc. ... as he did in the game .. But then doing this, he HAD to vote Jonathan out, or

2. If he did not want to vote Jonathan out, he basically needed to stand up for his decision better, meaning not bashing Jonathan's character in a way where he was afraid to be outed about it. e.g. Yul could have said "I understand you feel betrayed, but I need to keep my word to Jonathan (my standards) even if Jonathan plays a deceptive game" .. or "I don't want to make my decisions in this game personal; the way that Jonathan is playing the game isn't my style, but he is probably a good person outside of the game"

Instead, Yul says "Jonathan is selfish, but I can predict his moves" just sounds like a cop out. He sounds like somebody who is making personal judgements about people playing the game, yet he is going to keep Jonathan longer than them anyway.

Yul's interviewing skills are going to be totally useless in the game of Survivor. A good interviewee makes a great first impression, but actions always speak louder than words, and Yul is dealing with a lot of jurors who have seen him in action. In past Survivor episodes, the jurors have almost always had their minds made up before the Q&A session started, and the few exceptions I could practically count on my hand:

1. Africa season, Brandon changed his vote after Ethan blatantly dissed him on his question
2. Guatemala, allegedly Bobby-Jon intended to vote Stephanie, until he heard during the Q&A that Stephanie was selfish during the food auction (with Lydia)
3. Marquesas .. 3 of the jurors were undecided, leaning Neleh, and ultimately gave their votes to Vecepia for coming clean while Neleh stayed in b.s. mode ("I love you all")
4. possibly Coby's vote against Tom was flipped during the jury session, as he felt Tom was being dishonest

If anything, Yul seems to have the pattern of a Neleh/Tom .. where he will basically deny that there was anything dirty at all about his gameplay, and that's the type of thing that loses votes during a jury session. Nobody has ever persuaded the jury members to vote for them on speeches on Q&A .. they have only occasionally made blunders and lost votes.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-06, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
>Nobody has ever persuaded the
>jury members to vote for
>them on speeches on Q&A

Colleen switched her vote from Rich to Kelly, although that probably had as much to do with Sue's rant speech as anything Kelly said.

And they just don't make them like Colleen anymore.

12-08-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
ah .. good catch! Should have included that.
How could anyone forget about Colleen's final vote

12-07-06, 03:06 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 04:14 AM (EST)

>Nobody has ever persuaded the
>jury members to vote for
>them on speeches on Q&A

Just because nobody has done it does not mean nobody can do it.

>Yul's interviewing skills are
>going to be totally useless in
>the game of Survivor.

I think Yul's persuasive skill will be useful. Just so you know, Yul works for McKinsey = the single MOST prestigious strategic consulting company in the entire world; in the business world, its nickname is simply "The Firm".

McKinsey hires 1 percent of the approximately 100,000 candidates who apply. That's not some random 100,000 people. Those are 100,000 candidates who graduated from Ivy League and first-class universities in the world -- because if someone does not have a degree from one of those top schools, then he really should not bother applying to McKinsey, and a recruiter will not even bother submitting his application. Imagine the kind of persuasion someone must have in order to beat the other 99 percent of 100,000 Ivy League and first-class universities in the world to get a job at McKinsey.

The reason why no one has yet been able to persuade jury to vote for them in the final council is because until now, Survivor has NEVER had that "1 precent of 100,000 people from Ivy League and top school in the world" in the finale... heck, never in the show. Period.

But we'll see. Anyway, Yul doesn't need the money. The typical McKinsey consultant earns about $450,000 every year.

http://www1.excite.com/home/careers/company_profile/0,15623,71,00.html

12-07-06, 03:17 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Maybe next season Mark Burnett will find a contestant from Goldman Sachs or RAND or something.

12-08-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
I guess the point I am making, is the foremost criterion in jury votes .. the jurors vote for the person they really like (or against somebody they dislike) .. and no last minute persuasion speech by Yul is going to take precedence over somebody like Parvati who seems to have formed a friendship with both Becky and Sundra.

And if a juror kind of has no personal feelings about the finalists, they will vote for whom they respect .. but that two usually is determined from the days they spent with them, rather than the last ditch speeches.
---

In a regular court case, lawyers generally have the advantage to toss out jurors who have some type of bias about the case ... simply because it is very hard to sway people who have already formed opinions .. and in Survivor all the jurors have had plenty of time with these people to form very strong opinions (and with the exception of the 2nd season of Big Brother, the constestants have never been able to toss any of the jurors!)

BTW .. After the latest episode, it's really starting to look like Becky and Sundra's chances for votes in a finale have been seriously underestimated on this message board. Yul's strategizing is great towards staying in the game, but it's really the personal bonding that wins votes.

Sundra and Becky are making themselves extremely likeable to the other players, and I think that was Yul's fears when he told Jonathan he was an appealing final 2 candidate. I am starting to think that Jonathan was the only person in the final 7 that Yul could beat, and that shots gone.

Also starting to think that a final 3 it's actually Yul who hurts Becky's chances (not the other way around) .. she might be able to win a final 2 one on one against Ozzy, but in a 3 way, Yul would siphon off Brad's vote from Becky for example.

12-07-06, 03:42 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Hi Chess, I have to disagree with this:

1. Bash Jonathan behind his back, calling him selfish, etc. ... as he did in the game .. But then doing this, he HAD to vote Jonathan out, or

Yul was not bashing Jonathan nor bashing Jonathan's game. He was telling the "kids" quite logically why he had chosen Jonathan to convert. In Survivor, much like a game of chess, you need to be able to predict your opponents moves. You study your opponent long enough and know what his outs are going to be. As a strategic player if you go up against a guy that is predictable based on his own self preservation, then you have stacked the game in your favor. Because you can see 3-6 moves ahead, you can control the boot order to keep the odds in your favor and get rid of the pawns as needed.

The problem is that when you have players who play the game with their emotions and not on the same level (not even close) as their opponent, then trying to explain something like this is just going to go over their head as is the case of Yul trying to explain his logic to Adam, Parvati, and Candice.

In a way, Jonathan is playing a very similarly logical chess game as Yul, only he is not quite as diplomatic. He chose to revert back to the Aitu's because they were more willing to think the game through strategically. Because Jonathan couldn't predict the movements of his alliance team on Raro, because they were playing based on the whim of the moment and not a logical boot order, it made Jonathan realize that he couldn't control them in future votes.

That is why I don't think Yul has a shot of winning over the jury in the finale. His arguments will be falling on deaf ears. Survivor is a game about adaptability and Yul still thinks he can win these people over by explaining logically how he played the game, he can't.

12-07-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Yul was not bashing Jonathan nor bashing Jonathan's game. He was telling the "kids" quite logically why he had chosen Jonathan to convert.

Maybe that was Yul's intent, but that was not the way the Raros interpreted it. Candice told Jonathan that Yul was essentially badmouthing him. I agree with chessmaster -- in front of the jury, Yul cannot afford to seem wishy-washy, which is the way he came off in that whole sequence, like, "yeah, I agree with you, but what could I do?" He needs to stand up firmly for how he played the game, not try to placate anyone and everyone's feelings just because some people are upset.

And in defending his game, he doesn't need to get overly specific, as you say, about how he could "read" Jonathan, blah-blah-blah. All he has to say is, "We needed someone to flip, so I approached Jonathan. If Jonathan didn't want to stay with you, that's your problem, you should have done something to cement his loyalty earlier."

12-07-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
and remember it's the impressions that you make that matter in S13!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
>The problem is that when you
>have players who play the
>game with their emotions and
>not on the same level
>(not even close) as their
>opponent, then trying to explain
>something like this is just
>going to go over their
>head as is the case
>of Yul trying to explain
>his logic to Adam, Parvati,
>and Candice.
>
I agree the Raro players did not "get" what Yul meant, and they took it in a negative way. However, I think Jonathan "got" it when he heard about Yul's comments later. The concept of selfishness (in a positive light) or acting intelligently in one's own self interest is nowhere better illustrated than in the Ayn Rand classics "The Fountainhead" and "Atlas Shrugged", both of which I feel certain both Jonathan and Yul have read.

Jonathan would not necessarily take it as a "diss" that Yul spoke in that manner about him.

But Yul may still not be able to get the jury votes, as I agree they don't get it.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "The idol"
So if Yul can use the idol through final four, then a final three pretty much confirms he would make the final 3 right? Or am I missing something? And if so, was that always the intention of the HII?

If that's the case, he can also pretty much ensure at least one other person of his choice makes final three, by, say giving the HII to Becky to save her (because who would believe he would do this.) Is this why everyone is assuming a final three of Becky, Yul, & Ozzy (with Ozzy making final 3 by winning the last immunity challenge)? Just seems interesting that people are already assuming these are the final three.... It actually make logical sense to me, although plenty of room for betrayal if Yul gives Becky the idol and she lets it slip...

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Surely Burnett mentioned there will be 3 people in the final episode facing 9 juries. BUT he never mentioned about 9 juries voting for winner with 3 finalists.

As some other people in this forum, including myself, have posted in "9 jury though" thread I think Burnett will not take a risk of having tie in live show after showing all the shows and have a lame tiebreaker.

My first thought was having 10 jury and one of F2 to nullify a jury vote, which now seems unlikable.

So it seems like double voting in F3. First they vote for a winner and one withe lowest vote gets kicked out. Then they vote for last F2 with F3 survivor doing nothing. Or they can vote for the one who shouldn't be in the F2 to vote out one and second voting same as above.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 04:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Or they can vote for the one who shouldn't be in the F2 to vote out one

I have been having the same thoughts. Or similar ones.
Jury has the F3 vote for bootation. (Nullifying any future Katie/Clay scenarios)
Then they vote again, this time between their "chosen" Final2.

Of course, if that last boot was added in we'd have a 10 juror panel for final2 vote. Tie potential again.

So maybe that vote nullifying could still be an possibility?
I haven't been reading the bulk of spoilers this season, is there a reason that the vote nullification seems unlikely?

Kaviyd 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaviyd Click to send private message to Kaviyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
The following is mere speculation, but it is based on the fact that the producers have to have come up with a way to deal with every possible votin contingency. With three contestants facing a jury of nine, the best possible case is that one of the three receives five or more votes -- in which case Jeff Probst would announce something along the lines of "We have a winner! I will tally the votes and announce the winner's name at the finale back in the States" and then makes his usual getaway. That seems to be the case that actually happens, since otherwise we might need a longer finale than what has been scheduled.

So -- what would they do if the jury vote does not yield a clear winner? My best guess is that they would resort to a challenge to rank the tied finalists in a 1-2-3 order. First place would receive a bonus -- either an extra vote cast publicly by Jeff Probst, or the privilege of removing one of the original nine jurors from the re-vote -- either of these options would remove the possibility of a tie on the final vote. Third place would have his or her torch snuffed and join the jury as its tenth member. The ten jurors (minus the one whose vote was nullified by the first round winner, or plus Jeff's extra vote) would then vote on a winner, who would be announced at the finale.

Details of the possible F3 votes the do not yield a clear winner would be as follows:

4-3-2: Jeff would tally the votes and announce that they do not have a winner but do have a ranking. The player with four votes gets the bonus, and the player with two votes joins the jury. In this case, assuming no unnecessary vote changes in the re-vote, the player with four votes could lose if the player with two votes and whoever voted for him or her all vote for that player's opponent.

4-4-1: The players receiving four votes compete in a challenge to determine who receives the bonus. The player receiving one vote then joins the jury. To overthrow the finalist who receives the bonus in the re-vote, the other finalist would need to receive the votes of the last juror plus whoever voted for that juror previously.

3-3-3: All three players compete in a challenge, with the result that the first place finisher receives the bonus and the third place finisher joins the jury. In this unlikely scenario, the outcome would truly be up for grabs.

12-08-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
The TV Guide article does not imply that they plan to do anything if there is a tie. Obviously MB did not volunteer to the reporter that there would be a mechanism to break a tie, or what it would be. That could be for two reasons: a) there will be no tiebreaker -- if there is tie there will be multiple winners; or b) there was no tie so MB didn't elaborate on the tiebreaking mechanism if in fact there was one.

12-08-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
well after last nite, JOn will not vote for Becky...she completely ignored him and lied badly to him...we saw him talking to Yul...what exactly did Yul say...I will have to see...but if he intimated that he could save him...Jon will not vote for him ...we did not see Ozzy and Jon talk...maybe Ozzy never said anything to him one way or the other and thus by not doing anything bc Jon really didn't go to Ozzy for strategy talks, Ozzy wins Jon vote....

But Yul also maybe picked up Parv and Adum's vote...I'll give him Adum with Cand and Parv going to Becky??

Yul: Brad Nate Adum
Becky: Candice Parv
Ozzy: Sundra Jon

Jenny and Rebecca are tough...Rebecca never was on tribe with any of them...Jenny could give her vote to Ozzy as an anti-Asian vote out of jealousy...but who would she give it to Yul or Becky??

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Em, I concur with Yul possibly getting votes from one of A/P/C. Good call!

One question, though: why would Jenny vote against Yul/Becky? What would be the root of her jealousy? Did Yul and Becky after have a negative moment with Jenny?

12-08-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-06 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Jenny is jealous she's not there and 2 Asians are...and in final middle finger salute she votes for Ozzy?!?

BR I haven't seen transcript yet of Jon TES appearance (will go look now), but I wanted to just put it out there...his final words talked about them being bad liars...I want to see exactly what Yul said to Jon in their talk b4 TC... I think Yul def. felt the pressure of F2(what they think) vote and the rest of the tribe...

ETA: You are right BR, he most likely will still vote for Yul as the one most like him in his game play

Yul: Jon Adum Brad Nate? Rebecca? (says will vote for one best played the game?)
Becky: Parv Candice
Ozzy: Sundra Nate? Jenny?

Did Yul win the game with his Jon boot?

12-08-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
From Jonathan's Final Words:

And I hope that the two people who make it to the final two are in fact members of the Aitu four. I'd love to see Yul and Ozzy make it. That would be a tough vote.

So...? But, even immediately after getting booted he's not bitter at Yul.

12-08-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
I'm still thinking that they didn't show us the full extent of Jon and Ozzy relationship for some reason...to hide his eventual vote for Ozzy??? I don't know, I think it's going to be a 4-3-2 vote with Yul or Ozzy winning..

12-08-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
Well Ozzy apparently didn't care for Jonathan so I don't think there was much of a relationship there. But Jonathan would probably respect Ozzy's ability to hang on after being outside the alliance, and the fact that he played a big part in getting the Aitus to where they got.

12-08-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Final 3 confirmed"
I think Jonathan would vote for Yul. He doesn't harbor grudges. We really don't know how Jonathan feels about Ozzy though, other than that he wanted to get rid of him as a threat. We know that Twerpface dislikes Jonathan (does Twerpface like anyone besides himself?) but we don't know if the reverse is true.

12-08-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
42. "Whatever happened to the tip..."
Didn't TDT get an early tip that the asians did well at the beginning but were ultimately shanghaied?

12-08-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Whatever happened to the tip..."
The second part of the tip was that they "eventually get picked off." TDT acknowledged awhile back that that was probably out the window.

Although...

12-08-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Whatever happened to the tip..."
Yeah, kind of interesting if you think about how consistant the editing has been and then TDT decides the tip is "possibly" out the window because possibly Prometheus?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •