The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drinking game anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drinking game anyone?"
This one is going to be so painful to watch that methinks some ethanol enhancement is in order to survive. The trick is to fine tune the game so you don't get alchol poisoning before the first commercial break.
How 'bout
A shot is taken every time a nominee or HOH exclaims how important it is that he/she win the golden power of veto

Julie wears clothes that would be better suited for a teenaged girl

Any other suggestions?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drinking game anyone? blondegal 07-17-05 1
   RE: Drinking game anyone? FishWoman 07-18-05 2
   RE: Drinking game anyone? universityofkentuckyrocks 07-18-05 4
       RE: Drinking game anyone? Estee 07-18-05 5
       RE: Drinking game anyone? bystander 07-18-05 6
 RE: Drinking game anyone? mrc 07-18-05 3
   RE: Drinking game anyone? qwertypie 07-18-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blondegal 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-17-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondegal Click to send private message to blondegal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
suggestion:
I need a drink every time Eric takes it upon himself to call a group meeting so that he can give a morale-boosting speech about how everyone is part of a "team" and noone should harbor guilt or anger about people's performances in challenges. Methinks he is a pretentious twit. (I think he envisioned himself as the Godfather when he called people into the HOH bedroom individually to talk about his plans and disappointments in how people were acting. He has got to go.)

I would also suggest a drink every time Howie dresses in women's clothing or wears women's makeup. What was that about?

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-18-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
Hmm, we could drink every time Ivette says something hateful (but if we didn't take teeny, tiny sips, we would be trashed in about 10 minutes).

Drink every time Beau hits on Kaysar (back off, Beau - K is MY t.v. boyfriend!)

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-18-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
Well I think Eric is the most helpful around the house and he is the leader. I think he is one of the most mature persons in the house.

UL will always suck in my book!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
Maybe, but look what you had to compare him to.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-18-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
Being one of the most mature people in the house isn't sayin much for him.

He's an A$$.

IMHO

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
A shot everytime looking at Rachel makes you think of the Runaway Bride in Georgia.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-05, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drinking game anyone?"
SNORT! That is why she looks so familiar.....

How 'bout a shot everytime Julie gets befuddled doing color commentary for the competitions?
Maybe a shot is too big, but it is a great way to end the show.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •