The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Just wondering, I came across a possible contestant that could be very interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... KObrien_fan 12-02-06 1
 RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... Flowerpower 12-02-06 2
 RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... FlamingCactusIT 12-03-06 3
   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... Flowerpower 12-03-06 4
   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... xwraith27 12-03-06 5
       RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... FlamingCactusIT 12-04-06 6
           RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... Flowerpower 12-04-06 7
               RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... FlamingCactusIT 12-04-06 8
                   S13 Spoilers!! Scarlett O Hara 12-04-06 9
                   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... Brownroach 01-08-07 33
   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... VisionQuest 12-08-06 18
       RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... emydi 12-08-06 19
           RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... VisionQuest 12-08-06 20
   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... boofer 12-14-06 29
       RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... boofer 12-15-06 30
 Military coup in Fiji Snidget 12-05-06 10
   RE: Military coup in Fiji KObrien_fan 12-05-06 11
       RE: Military coup in Fiji Snidget 12-05-06 12
           RE: Military coup in Fiji Snidget 12-14-06 28
 Another S14 Contestant KObrien_fan 12-07-06 13
   RE: Another S14 Contestant sylvanlakes 12-07-06 14
       RE: Another S14 Contestant KObrien_fan 12-07-06 15
           RE: Another S14 Contestant sylvanlakes 12-07-06 16
           RE: Another S14 Contestant Flowerpower 12-07-06 17
       RE: Another S14 Contestant ktchong 12-11-06 25
   RE: Another S14 Contestant xwraith27 12-09-06 21
       RE: Another S14 Contestant toad8098 12-11-06 22
           RE: Another S14 Contestant michel 12-11-06 23
               RE: Another S14 Contestant FlamingCactusIT 12-11-06 24
                   RE: Another S14 Contestant ginger 01-09-07 34
           RE: Another S14 Contestant ktchong 12-11-06 26
               RE: Another S14 Contestant xwraith27 12-12-06 27
               RE: Another S14 Contestant wsmith_1972 01-10-07 36
                   RE: Another S14 Contestant Brownroach 01-11-07 37
                       RE: Another S14 Contestant ginger 01-12-07 39
 Fiji contestants shown in Cook Isla... Chez 12-18-06 31
 RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... ktchong 01-04-07 32
   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... TheRoundPeg 01-13-07 40
   RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... TheRoundPeg 01-13-07 41
 RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... Brownroach 01-10-07 35
 RE: Fiji, too early to discuss surv... wsmith_1972 01-11-07 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-06, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
It's not too early, post away.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
That's right, Flaming Cactus, let's jump the game now! We would love to have it, and you will get credit all over our board world if you are first to have a legit name...in other words, you will be famous to us!

12-03-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
The man's name is Art Becker. He has tried out to be on before, and it was rumored that he was supposed to been on the Exile Island season, but couldn't after breaking his arm after breaking up a fight. He's from Pittsburgh, and owns a bar on the South Side of town. Substitute teacher as well. Mid-to late fifties, a real eccentric character with a funny voice, hasn't been to work in ages according to a younger family member that's attending high-school. He's a "student-favorite" too, I've had him when I went to school, and gee he is a riot. One more interesting thing... doesn't watch survivor much because he "doesn't like watching 28 year olds jumping off cliffs and eating worms". The lack of knowledge of the show could work out, it has for previous contestants, but the thing is, this coupled with his eccentricity and age, he has that "first-off the island" kind of aura.

Quote Source: <http://www.ratemyteachers.com/schools/pennsylvania/pittsburgh/shaler_area_high_school/arthur__becker>

12-03-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Great news, Flaming Cactus! Sounds like a winner. And we all know how many winners hail from Pittsburgh, right emy?? Now, what leads you to believe that he will be on the show? Can you tell us about your source? I sure hope that he's on it, as you will be famous! Find out as much info as you can regarding him and keep us posted!

Thanks,

fp

d

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Kinda reminds me of Wanda, just reading the description. I just hope Mr. Becker doesn't love to make campfire songs and then sing them every minute that he can.

12-04-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Why he's a likely contestant:
-Supposed "contestant/stand-by contestant" for Exile Island season, but hurt arm, couldn't go on.
-Hasn't been to work for some time now, just about in-line with when the show usuall shoots in for the Spring season.

What I'm supposing is that since he was pretty deep in the process before, but hurt his arm, he was out. We all do know what happens sometimes when someone who gets far in the process or even on the show has an accident/tragedy in the family. That's right, they go to a later season. Kind of like the Tina Scheer situation.

12-04-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Well, I thhink you may have a scoop here, Flaming Cactus! Thanks so much for sharing! So now Art is AWOL! Maybe when he returns we can get a shot of him, does he have a myspace site?

12-04-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
No, he doesn't have a myspace.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "S13 Spoilers!!"
Well, we do need a photo. Then we can go on to sleuthing and uncovering MORE survivors!!

Thanks for your post, Sugar!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
FlamingCactus, is this not-yet-identified contestant Art Becker?:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S14PreviewCastFootage/S14Preview_161

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
What bar does he own on the Southside? I would love to go there and ask around about him.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-06 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

woot!! another Pittsburgher!! Welcome VQ!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

BR, should we go do some "recon"?

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Well, thank you for the warm welcome - Pittsburghers are always the nicest (unless you are trying to merge during rush hour).

boofer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boofer Click to send private message to boofer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Mr. Becker hasn't been missing from his teaching job I go to the high school he teaches at.

boofer 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boofer Click to send private message to boofer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Art Becker is going to be on Survivor he's my teacher and he told me but today he was taken to the hospital when someone blew him up with an M-80 he says hes deaf in his right ear

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Military coup in Fiji"
Here is the link on CNN

My first thought was isn't Survivor filming it's next episod in Fiji? sad isn't it

I wonder if they are done filming. Sounds like some unrest has been going on for awhile.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

12-05-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Military coup in Fiji"
They reportedly started filming October 30th which would make day 39 December 7th thursday and then plus a week to do final clean up of the site. So most likely they are all still there.

12-05-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Military coup in Fiji"
That has to be nerve-racking for the production crew. The players may not know the difference, but whenever there is unrest like that someone is going to be worried about what could happen.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

Although it could make the Jeff leaving with the votes sequence much more exciting

On a serious note, I do hope everyone is safe and well and this doesn't cause them any undo problems in finishing up and getting home.

12-14-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Military coup in Fiji"
There is a brief quote about it in the new TVGuide.

EPMB says it was a nonviolent shift of power and had no effect on them.

12-07-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
13. "Another S14 Contestant"
While searching for information on the coup in Fiji I came across another potential contestant. Kenia Puertas is a model/actress from Miami Florida:

Links to websites: Kenia, Flash, and Photos

sylvanlakes 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvanlakes Click to send private message to sylvanlakes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Kenia Puertas was already spoiled at Sucks.

Other possible names in the contestant thread there:
- Kara Rheault, 31, Boxer, originally from Canada, now Detroit, MI
- David Bracken, 21, Bartender, LA
- Yau-Man Chan, 54, Info Services Director UCLA, Berkeley, CA

plus Art Becker spoiled here.

There are others which are known only by description.
link

12-07-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Kenia Puertas was already spoiled at Sucks

Pardon me, I don't read over at Sucks. Besides, from the date it looks like it just happened yesterday, so not too far off the mark.

sylvanlakes 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvanlakes Click to send private message to sylvanlakes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Pardon me, I thought you find it helpful to know what was already found. That was really not very nice of you.

12-07-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Kenia Puertas, that is one hot hispanic mama! Way to GO, KOFan! Looks like you found a winner! Thanks for posting here! Wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were able to track all 18-20 contestants down before it's all said and done! Way to go and Thanks!

fp

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-06 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

>Kenia Puertas

Wow, what an eye candy for the guys. Haha. Hopefully she'll stick around for a while.

>Yau-Man Chan, 54, Info Services Director UCLA, Berkeley, CA

He'll be among the first poeple out if Yul wins this season. Heck, he'll be the first one out just because Yul has played so well this season.

12-09-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Holy moley (You pick which one)!

That picture sure woke me up

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
It seems like they're going for the 4 tribes of difference race again. I hope they keep the four tribes longer then they did for Cook Islands.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Or do the opposite: Have integrated tribes until merge and see if tribal bonds are stronger than racial affinity after merge.

12-11-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
If it is race, I'll tell you that Becker is caucasian and his mother was definitely Jewish.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Um, being Jewish? Is a religion. Not a race. Contrary to popular belief.

Honest! Just ask Sammy Davis, Jr.!

12-11-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
I thought Jeff Probst said it ain't happening again. The racial twist had turned off A LOT of people this season.

12-12-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
I agree. I remember reading an interview that posed this question, with Jeff answering that they'll try to have the cast as ethnically diverse as in Cook Islands, but that they will never do another show dividing the cast according to race.

wsmith_1972 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-10-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wsmith_1972 Click to send private message to wsmith_1972 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
My guess is theses are the leftovers from the last casting.

If they do races again, look for the races to stick together this time around. It won't be all warm and fuzzy this time around.

01-11-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
My guess is theses are the leftovers from the last casting.

That's what I think too. When they were recruiting for diversity last time they probably "bookmarked" a whole bunch of people to possibly use on later installments.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Another S14 Contestant"
Just add Bisquick!

And mashed potatoes!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Fiji contestants shown in Cook Island reunion show"
With all the footage shown of the Fiji contestants at the Cook Islands reunion show, we should have vid caps and names soon. I'm pretty sure this is the first time this has ever happened. Can't wait to see some more names come out!

And the set-up sounds really weird - one team in the lap of luxury and the other one forced to suffer?

01-04-07, 08:47 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-07 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

I was speculating Survivor: Fiji contestants in an Asian forum (the biggest Asian forum on the Internet,) then I got a private message in response to one of my speculations. The message said in the matter-of-fact tone that Survivor: Fiji will not have racially divided tribes, but there will be 3 Chinese and 2 Koreans, and one of the Chinese is from Malaysia (immigrant?) I thought that's a surprisingly detailed spoilers:

"RE: Survivor Fiji, Jan 1 2007, 08:55 PM

KT,

fyi, the next Survivor Fiji will not have a racially divided tribe - but there will be 3 Chinese (one from Malaysia) and 2 Koreans.

Please do not identify me as your source. thanks."

I counted at most four Asians (2 men, 2 women) in vidcaps. I have no idea where the fifth Asian will come from. I do NOT know if the source is reliable. I don't know him and have never seen him posted anything in the forum.

TheRoundPeg 20 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-07, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRoundPeg Click to send private message to TheRoundPeg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Michelle, Slyvia and Yau-Man are the three Chinese. Yau-Man came from Malaysia. Mookie and Stacy are the two Koreans. So this spoiler is dead on.

TheRoundPeg 20 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-07, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRoundPeg Click to send private message to TheRoundPeg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
So who's the final 3?

01-10-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
A Sucks poster named The4Kingdoms has been posting a lot of contestant info in this thread. TDT has been incorporating them into the Survivometer.

Also, VolcanicGlass spoiled a few previously (see TDT's source listings).

wsmith_1972 13 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wsmith_1972 Click to send private message to wsmith_1972 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Fiji, too early to discuss survivor 14 spoilings?"
Maybe this season is more about social class than race.

The rich versus the poor.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •