The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"

Survivor: Cook Islands – Episode 11 YOU'RE A

Well we all know who the Raro younguns are talking about...for any of you too sleepy to watch because of all the turkey you ate (SHAME ON YOU IT WAS A GREAT EPISODE), just head over to last week’s East Coast Update Thread posted by my co-Pittsburgher vince3 right here in Spoilers with the lovely FlowerPower providing her spot on play by play.

If you need to understand our posting rules, **COUGH COUGH** Brownroach, please also read our Community Guidelines.

So who knew that I, the aspiring animal expert over in Veruca Salt's most excellent editing thread would get the rat episode WOOT!

We start off back at Camp Aitutonga which is actually Raro's camp which now has more Aitu....with Parvati

heading the charge against the vile Jonathan who has "pissed everyone's game off" by making a strategical move to help keep himself in the game. He was forced to do so by the STUPID, STUPID people on Raro because although they were voting for Yul because he was Mr. Harvard Yale and Stanford...they could not even entertain that he could have found the HI in one day on Exile Island.

The next day (probably before RC)

Emotions run high when one alliance decides to eat dinner alone without including the other tribemates. Will this behavior work in their favor or make them bigger targets?

NO SOUP FOR YOU, 3 DAYS!

The Aitu4 plus the 1982 Sarah Lawrence College double flip diving and bollocks champion share in the bounty

without Candice and her snuggle buddies

who tries to call Jon out for being a weasel...wait I thought he was a

But Yul doesn't want Candice talking for him

But we know Candice wants to "out" Yul as a liar as set forth in this week's
Insider transcript posted by our brilliant michel--it's a great read...check it out.

Chez has found her spoiler niche by continuing to post the misdirection tidbits which also include:

One Tribe member is berated for their vote at the last Tribal Council, causing others to plot this Survivor’s exit from the game. Can this Survivor save themselves from elimination?

It's the

and yes he can

At the Reward Challenge, the Survivors are left stunned when one of them reveals some shocking news to the group.

Thoughts are that Yul or Jon may reveal that he does have the HI---some think it may be just some personal news at the Survivor Auction

Where Ozzy looks like he gets something yummy

The

gets a sandwich that seems to have astounded Candice so much that her hair catches on fire

Parvati (and maybe Candice) gets a soak in a tub

And Becky may get the shaft (no not Adam's third side), rather a trip to Exile Island

I think she's going to EI bc immediately after she is shown above we see her Opa's concerned look on the video

Others think she gets to choose the Exilee bc the voiceover is cut off

If that's the case it's either Candice Parv or Adum going to EI-some think this may be Adum on EI in the background...but I think its just the regular beach

And with the other misdirection tidbit:

At Exile Island one tribe member’s spirit takes a beating. How will their seclusion from the tribe affect their morale?

This sounds more like Becky (who has not been there before and may not be able to make fire etc) or Candice who has already been seen to cry on EI

It's off to IC and Exile returns to participate in

The Immunity Challenge tests the Survivors’ recollection of the last thirty days of the game. Which Survivor’s memory will serve them well and keep them safe for another week?

Well at first we all thought it was a mental challenge with questions about the island/other survivors etc. but the vidcaps show it's the DAWs' memories of how to perform the challenges, as our lovely southern belle Scarlett shows us the overhead view of the IC:

It's the classic several round elimination challenge with the top two (or 3) competing in the final round for the lovely necklace

Now is this vidcap from post or pre challenge? It's a good bet that Ozzy is in the finals and may be competing against Yul and/or Adum.

In the above picture is Yul's shirt wet from the water portion of the challenge or just dirty? But curiously, the only one we actually see in the vidcaps competing in the IC is Adum...

Could he win it...maybe so as long as there is no puzzle component or any thinking involved. Bananas.

Esquire asks whether Adum could go on an IC run to get him to the 5th spot in TDT's Survivometer updated after Ep.9

Adum also appears to be 5th in VG Survivor Phoenix's boot order posted here in Spoilers by the venerable forehead

But it is safe to say that the 3 remaining Raro cannot think of a way to save themselves--maybe possibly forcing a tie between one of them and Becky or Sundra with the help of the

Instead they go after him and the next to die is the first mutineer

In a nutshell (kinda, sort of)

RC: AUCTION

EXILE: BECKY "busy" a trip at the Auction (or alternatively buys the right to send another there--most likely Candice (possibly Parv or Adum)

IC: Obstacle course with 2 or 3 competing in the final leg (Ozzy Yul Adum?) My money is on monkey boy to repeat

BOOT: Candice in a 5-3 vote with Raro throwing their votes away on the

Please remember to vote when dabo puts up his vote thread...make sure you check out Scar's Across the Boards Picks when she posts it on Thursday and come on back next week and talk about Episode 12--Arranging a Hit

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Scarlett O Hara 11-28-06 1
 That was jus" Brownroach 11-28-06 2
   Oops, sorry Brownroach 11-28-06 3
       Ignore thos 2 post Brownroach 11-28-06 4
           RE: Ignore thos 2 post Brownroach 11-28-06 5
               Trying this just once more Brownroach 11-28-06 6
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... strid333 11-28-06 7
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Flowerpower 11-28-06 8
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... michel 11-28-06 9
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Wallflower66 11-28-06 10
 You've been giving these out: vince3 11-28-06 11
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... xwraith27 11-28-06 12
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Chez 11-28-06 13
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... fullofgrace2470 11-29-06 14
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... forehead 11-29-06 15
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... RudyRules 11-29-06 16
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... seahorse 11-29-06 17
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... CattyChat 11-29-06 18
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Outfrontgirl 11-30-06 19
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... bkkpom 11-30-06 20
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Woogie 11-30-06 21
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... KObrien_fan 11-30-06 22
 RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling ... Bravehart 12-01-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

Why, I do declare, it's a marvelous SOTS! Not a stone left unturned. I do believe you've done a grand job this season emydi!! Congratulations and thank you for an amusing and informative read! And early too!

I especially liked the critter pic ...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "That was jus""

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-28-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Oops, sorry"
I was trying to s

11-28-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
4. "Ignore thos 2 post"

11-28-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ignore thos 2 post"

11-28-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
6. "Trying this just once more "

GREAT SOTS, EMYDI!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-28-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Excellent SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Absolutely HILARIOUS SOTS, emy! I don't know how long it took you to do this, but it was my favorite!!! I love all the ...

...aka the 1982 Sarah Lawrence College double flip diving and bollocks champion.

...and what a fitting episode for our resident animal expert!

Great Sots, Thanks emy!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Amazing SOTS Emy! I feel like I just watched the episode. There sure are many rats going around!

What is brilliant in copy/pasting? Oh yes, I didn't double post

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-28-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Bravo!! Another awesome SOTS, Emy!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "You've been giving these out:"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

and now it's your turn to get it!

A great SOTS, emy!

ETA: and the irony is, they merged to the Raro's beach because..... "there are no rats on our beach!" Wellllll, there happened to be a human sized one who writes and is a Jewish sound-alike for Alan Alda....... and a regular rat now happens to appear in their camp!?!

Tribe's Super Sig!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-28-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
*Stands up*

*Applauds emydi while nodding head*

I wouldn't have known what to write if I had been assigned for this week's SOTS. Great job, and I love lvoe lurv luv all the rat images, being a proud rodent-pet-owner.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Thank you so much, emydi. Good to read once, and then to come back again if I have missed anything. Very clever.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

Great SOTS! I especially loved Candice's head being on fire. I literally lol'ed at that. Good thing I'm the only one in the office today

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
emy

Excellent SOTS as usual! Thanks for doing this and for managing the SOTS schedule.

forehead

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Mahvelous SOTS!
Ver well done.

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Great job, emy.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Superb SOTS, Emy!! Between work & my extravagant Christmas decorating the last few days, I haven't been able to spend much time on the boards or in Spoilers. Now, I am all caught up on what may be happening tomorrow. Humorous & very informative with all the links. Thank you!!

I'm in the YULtide spirit!!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Awesome, all the fitting sarcasm these idjuts deserve heaped on the plate, plus all the information ...

I loved the flaming Candunce hair ... and THE RAT!

also LMAO at Scarlett's photochop, so lifelike!

bkkpom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bkkpom Click to send private message to bkkpom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
This is so much fun to read, Emydi!!

LOL with the flame on Candice hair. My son was scared by all the "Jonathan" pictures but I LOVE IT!!

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Great JOB!!

One of my Korean friend told me that Opa is actually spelled in English as Oppa in Korea tho I can't see what's different!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
A most excellent SOTS Emydi, it really helps us traveling folks who haven't had a chance to keep up with the threads, thank you!

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor 13-StateOfTheSpoiling Ep 11"
Frickin hilarious humor Emy! Way to go! Everything is in the bag!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •