The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12 title: "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12 title: "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

"Arranging a Hit"

from anywho at Sucks.

Survivor: Cook Islands (12/7)
Arranging a Hit

( source zap2it )

Sorry for the double post, and the title should have been in the subject. I'm clumsy today.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Arranging a Hit forehead 11-28-06 1
 RE: Episode 12 title: michel 11-28-06 2
 RE: Episode 12 title: forehead 11-28-06 3
 RE: Episode 12 title: emydi 11-28-06 4
   RE: Episode 12 title: Brownroach 11-29-06 5
       RE: Episode 12 title: emydi 11-29-06 6
           RE: Episode 12 title: Brownroach 11-29-06 7
               RE: Episode 12 title: Outfrontgirl 11-29-06 8
                   RE: Episode 12 title: Brownroach 11-29-06 9
       RE: Episode 12 title: CattyChat 11-29-06 10
           RE: Episode 12 title: Outfrontgirl 11-29-06 11
       RE: Episode 12 title: Woogie 11-29-06 14
 Another Godfather episode ktchong 11-29-06 12
   RE: Another Godfather episode Woogie 11-29-06 13
   RE: Another Godfather episode Outfrontgirl 11-29-06 15
   RE: Another Godfather episode Brownroach 11-30-06 16
 The title gives the boot Chez 12-01-06 17
   RE: The title gives the boot Brownroach 12-01-06 18
       RE: The title gives the boot emydi 12-01-06 19
           RE: The title gives the boot wsmith_1972 12-01-06 20
               RE: The title gives the boot mommamia 12-03-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Arranging a Hit"
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19270.topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
Could it be a variation of Plan Voodoo? There would probaly be only 2 of C/A/P left so OZZY could direct votes at Yul to get the HII out while Yul votes a Raro out?

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

Say Candice goes ep 11. Who would like to arrange a hit? Adam. Who ends up sleeping with the fishes? Adam.

forehead

ETA: all pure spec

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Who is more hated, or at least, distrusted by all?

My immediate feeling is this could be Aitu4 trying to get Jon now that they have nos. 4-3 (esp. if Adum wins IC) I know it goes against TDT's 'ometer...but that's not written in stone. I still think Parv may be the last Raro standing...I don't think Ozzy will try to get Yul to use the HI until maybe F5 with Parv and Sundra (could this be the reason that Nate and Ozzy "pact" shown--Ozzy uses the tidbit of info that Parv is gold??)

11-29-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
I'll add another possibility to the mix:

My preliminary thought is that Ozzy will be the target of the hit. In Yul's conversation with Jonathan, Yul implied that he, Jonathan, Sundra and Becky would be the final 4. If Ozzy wins immunity again this week, I could see Jonathan starting to get antsy, as is his wont. Parvati and Adam would certainly be on board to boot Ozzy, so Jonathan may try to convince Yul that now is the time to get rid of Ozzy and they can take out Adam and Parvati after that.

Based on TDT's boot order, it may be that Ozzy doesn't win immunity, Adam does, and Yul votes with Becky/Sundra/Ozzy for Parvati and the hit does not go down. The net result is that Jonathan's scheming against Ozzy gets Jonathan booted next.

11-29-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
I love it!! I think you may have it my friend! Yul stays true to his Aitu4 and will hope to deal with Ozzy at F4 with the HI--Jon will pay the price for trying to go against King Neptune.

One question arises tho, why doesn't Aitu4 go after Jon instead of Parv at F7 bc he's going after Ozzy? Maybe he is the one that gets II at F7 and Yul thinks Parv has more power to flip Sundra and Becky than Adum does? Adum doesn't need II to go furthe he just needs.....

Bananas.

11-29-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
One question arises tho, why doesn't Aitu4 go after Jon instead of Parv at F7 bc he's going after Ozzy?

Good question. Yul is very patient. He would probably try to talk Jonathan out of the plan and hope that Jonathan comes along with Aitu and votes for one of the other Raros.

But -- if Ozzy ultimately gets three votes at TC, the writing would be on the wall for Yul to see: Jonathan is going to do his own thing and can't be trusted. No more chances for him.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
hey BR, what you are speculating was my first thought on seeing the title as well. Nice to see it all spelled out here!

>>My preliminary thought is that Ozzy will be the target of the hit. In Yul's conversation with Jonathan, Yul implied that he, Jonathan, Sundra and Becky would be the final 4. If Ozzy wins immunity again this week, I could see Jonathan starting to get antsy, as is his wont. Parvati and Adam would certainly be on board to boot Ozzy, so Jonathan may try to convince Yul that now is the time to get rid of Ozzy and they can take out Adam and Parvati after that.

The reason I thought this is
1) sounds like a Jonathan title
2) Jonathan and Ozzy have this hate thing going on
3) a hit can only be trying to mess with the existing pecking order, and it should be someone in power.

Ozzy trying to axe Jonathan would be possible, but it's much more like writer New Yorker Jonathan to conceptualize the coup as "arranging a hit." Although it's not out of the realm that Ozzy could be working on getting Yul to agree to ousting Jonathan at the same time, which would be fun to see. Both trying to blindside the other.

Literary allusion: Supposedly this is the "family" visit. Family, godfather ref, ha ha.

11-29-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
OFG after I posted this I saw your post at *cough*that other site*cough -- always glad to be on the same page with you

I agree about the wording of the title actually fitting Jonathan (and how many titles have revolved around him so far?). It fits someone whom we've seen speaking extensively about strategy, which isn't Ozzy. Ozzy seems to put his feelers out tentatively from time to time, e.g. with Nate last week, but Jonathan and Yul are the two that we always see formulating plans. And Yul doesn't have any boat to rock at this point.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
BR & OFG, you definitely have something here . . . AND w/family visit, it's just too good to be true. *Cue Godfather music*

I'm with you 2 & Emy in that this is exactly how ep 12 will go down.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

11-29-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
it's possible that in spite of all the "hit" activity Yul rules the day and decides to oust Perverti. It's also dangerous to let an athletic and devious young woman continue to fly UTR.

The alpha males will continue to gun for each other and Yul can pretty much count on that, but to end up at 5 with 3 women in the game isn't desirable either (ktchong made a very good point about that).

Booting Perverti lets Yul hang on to Jonathan if he was serious about dragging Jon along. Then if Jon does vote with Perv and Adumb against Ozzy, that would spell doom for Jon next time.

I have a feeling when we see the next episode title we'll know if Jon survives Ep 12, because we'll get another juicy title to trumpet the final downfall of this season's best character.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 12 title: "
When I first heard the rumors of F3(Yul, Ozzy and Becky) and thus F2(Yul and Ozzy)I couldn't see how it goes that way. But after listening to you guy's brilliant theory I went "Yup, Ozzy may haver better chance against Yul"

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Another Godfather episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

My guess:

A hit job involves scheming and planning in the dark. Only Yul is worthy of a hit job. Yul will be able to get rid of anyone (Adam/Parvati/Jonathan) outside his core alliance without arranging a hit job.

The interplays and dialogs between Yul and Jonathan in the merge episode reminded me some of the best scenes in many great mafia and heist movies. So, the "hit job" should be another interplay between Yul and Jonathan.

Jonathan is at the point-of-no-return. He is no longer valuable to Yul, so he becomes disposable. He should be rational enough to realize that.

Jonathan will have to arrange a hit job to take out Yul and his bodyguard (i.e., the hidden immunity idol,) but he'll need to sway at least one person from Yul's core alliance.

It's like a low-ranking gangster (Jonathan) trying to take out a well-protected mafia boss (Yul) in a hit.

It will be an episode of mind games between Yul and Jonathan. It's a battle of the two strategic masterminds.

That's my guess because I'm hoping to see another good episode in this season.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Another Godfather episode"
Hit a person who has HII? Jonathan? Hmmmmm interesting guess but it seems a bit unlikely from what has been edited on Jonathan. He flipped for second time bc of HII and I don't see him going against Yul.

11-29-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Another Godfather episode"
sorry, I don't see it happening in reality. Shocking storyline, but Survivor is often dull.

Yul's the only person left who somewhat cares to keep Jon around. Jon does think in terms of allies.

If you read the latest Insider, Parvati comments on how Jon and Ozzy just hate each other. Jon lost his spot in the Aitu alliance to Ozzy, and he makes a play to get it back. Remember that Aitu was definitely considering the need to get rid of Ozzy at the time of the Flicka boot. But all that went out the window when the Underdogs united ... still it's a concern that Ozzy could run the table, and I think Jon pitches it to Yul, nothing more elegant or devious than that.

11-30-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Another Godfather episode"
Ditto what woogie and OFG said. To play strategically you need allies and Yul is the *only* person who's verbalized an alliance to Jonathan. He's not going to try to whack Yul.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "The title gives the boot"
Since Yul is the one who talks about arranging a hit, I am guessing this episode is about Yul agreeing Jonathan has to go next, and trying, in his best "U.N." manner to accomplish this while not p _ _ _ ing off Jonathan too much.

Last episode everyone acknowledged their dislike(or worse) for Jonathan, and Yul was pressured to get him booted. But Yul and the Aitu decided to stay with the game plan of dealing with Candice first. This time, Jonathan is defintiely expendable, and Yul hopes to gain the good graces of Adam and Parvati by booting J. Yul's main concern is to preserve Jonathan's vote at F2 so that is why he has to carefully "arrange the hit".

12-01-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The title gives the boot"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-06 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

That's what it looked like from the preview (so much for our theory about Ozzy, OFG. ).

But I'm not sure the hit will actually come off. And also, it wasn't quite clear if Yul was talking about a specific target, or just that the general atmosphere made it feel like he was arranging a hit on someone.

12-01-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The title gives the boot"
yes I thought that too immediately about Ozzy is safe! I really think he is getting an odd edit lately...

But I think you may be right, I don't think Yul gets Jon just yet. Although Yul's position with the jury is getting more precarious by the minute!

wsmith_1972 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-01-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wsmith_1972 Click to send private message to wsmith_1972 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The title gives the boot"
Yul alliance would have no reason to go after the HII...it is worthless when they get to 4.

Yul says he doesn't want others to see him as the 'Godfather'. Jon must take the hit and leave in this episode.

They will have enough votes to get out Jon without Yul's vote.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The title gives the boot"
I think Parvati goes this episode especially after her finger injury. She probably won't be removed from the game but it's a slight possibility. Next week Adam must win IC to keep him in the game one week longer so it will have to be Jonathan's time to go. He'll know it and may or may not blame Yul for it at the time. He has to know he's not going to be F2 even if he is the perfect goat. I think Yul's ethics will prefer that he makes F2/F3 with Ozzy and/or Becky not against a goat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •