The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sir Eric the Strategerian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-15-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sir Eric the Strategerian"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-05 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

In his infinite wisdom, Eric has made a deal not to nominate the followin hamsters for eviction this week in exchange for the favor when/if they become HOH:

Maggie (his double-secret alliance), Rachel, Jennifer, James, Sarah, Howie, Beau, Ivette, April, and now Kaysar.

That leaves only Michael and Janelle who he'll be putting up on the block this week. So far, so good...

It seems like a pretty solid plan, because it would basically guarantee that he'll get very deep in the game, prolly final four.

A couple things though:

1) What if Michael or Janelle win power of veto? He's gonna have to break his promise with someone.

2) These hamsters are truly moronic. Everyone present in the backyard a few nights ago already had an agreement not to nominate the others if they won HOH. So, Eric can't nominate them for eviction this week anyway. Apparently these idiots have short memories. How thick could you get?

They all deserve to lose...

ETF typos.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian choochoo 07-15-05 1
 RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian motormouth 07-15-05 2
 RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian Lasann 07-16-05 3
   RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian newsomewayne 07-18-05 8
 RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian bystander 07-16-05 4
 RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian seahorse 07-17-05 5
 RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian strid333 07-17-05 6
   RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian universityofkentuckyrocks 07-17-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-15-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
All this proves that Eric is an insecure troll. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....and Eric should have stayed in Vegas.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-15-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
Making promises like this can help him get further but it also ensures that someone will feel very betrayed by him at some point. He may end up with more enemies in the end.

*smooch* Cappy! Good to see you.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-05 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Admittedly I'm a little slow but isn't Eric the one who:

Made the man's alliance
Has a female accomplice
Has figured out the other couples

So, in effect, the man's alliance is a joke because all (except Michael and Kaysar) have a female they need to protect.

Wouldn't a master stragegist first break up the other man/women couples? Janelle is hanging in the wind and Michael a threat, don't think so. I'd be getting Sarah or Rachel if I was him, or one of the two girl alliances.

Edited to remove extra sigpics

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
Wouldn't a master stragegist first break up the other man/women couples? Why yes. Yes, he would.

But no. No, Eric isn't.

Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-16-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
I strongly dislike Eric. His Strategery is mind-boggling. I noticed how he seemed to have an alliance with almost everyone in the house. Hmmm, he must never have watched this show before. That'll come back to bite him in the a$$ and I hope sooner than later. Then he and his crazy nervous jittering eyes can hit the road!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
Eric won't have nearly as much clout come next week when he is no longer HOH. He is targetting himself to be the first of the power group to leave the game.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-17-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
I thought that Eric simply asked that they don't nominate him next week if they get HoH. But what do I know. I think Eric is overplaying and drawing to much attention to himself and the other hamsters (if they have an ounce of brain cells - yeah, I know that's asking a lot) should see him as a threat and get rid of him.

Three is the perfect number.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-17-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sir Eric the Strategerian"
I think James besides Maggie might actually be the only one who would live up too that since he is becoming a strong alliance w/Eric. I know James lies a lot but he seems too have an excellent alliance with Eric.

UL will always suck in my book!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •