The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Brandon should've grabbed her by the shoulders and yelled at her:

``STOP WHINING AND GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!``

But as a God-fearing man, Blue Lagoon boy might be too much of a doormat.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... Oscirus 09-22-04 1
   RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... ssshaw 09-22-04 5
 RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... nailbone 09-22-04 2
   RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... ginger 09-22-04 3
 RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... NolayC 09-22-04 4
   RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... realityshowgeek 09-23-04 6
       RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... cracer 09-23-04 7
           RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... meilody 09-24-04 8
               RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... starletgrrrl 09-27-04 9
 still together? trigirl 09-29-04 10
   RE: still together? mikey 09-29-04 11
 RE: Nicole crying on the mountain b... NoParole 09-29-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-22-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Brandon should have told her that THERE IS NO CRYING IN THE AMAZING RACE

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
He should have been like Cher and tell Nicole to SNAP OUT OF IT!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"

Nah, if he'd done that, everyone would be all over him for losing his temper and mistreating poor Nicole.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Shades of Flo. Note Brandon's "clarity" with respect to a future with Nicole suffered a bit there. I am glad to be through with both of them.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
UGH, those two with the "baby, baby baby, come on baby..." DROVE me NUTS. I don't condone violence...much, but yes Nicole needed to be brought back to reality.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-04, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
I for one liked Brandon and tolerated Nicole. She was whiny and histrionic, but he never lost it-not once. Colin gets slammed for being an abusive jerk (his girlfriend's an abusive jerk also) and Brandon gets it for being a nice guy. I think Nicole was right when she stated several weeks ago that she had a great boyfriend. Even after she acted like a complete fool in Calgary, he carried her down the hill on his back. What a great guy and am excellent example of his attempt to be a good person and a good Christian. Once again-I loved all of their references to God. If I was in this race I probably would have been just as vocal as they were with giving thanks and asking for strength. These message boards would light up because I would also curse, name call and make a complete ##### of myself. That's why it's best for me to keep my butt on the couch and be judgemental and superior as I polish off another bag of microwave popcorn followed by way too many cigarettes!!

cracer 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cracer Click to send private message to cracer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Although I think Nicole's crying was over the top, in a way, I don't blame her. It's easy for us to say - from the comfort of our couches - that she shouldn't have broken down like that. Or that Colin shouldn't have freaked out at various times. But the truth is that they are put in quite stressful situations and are running on little sleep. I know I can get quite emotional or cranky when I have a bit of jet lag - and I haven't been travelling for 29 days with $1 million on the line. Yes, she over-reacted and almost gave-up, but give her a break. And Brandon really was an excellent boyfriend - he was very good at calming her down and just picking her up and going on the the luge. A lot of men would just walk away or be furious with Nicole's behaviour. Have to give him kudos for that.

meilody 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail meilody Click to send private message to meilody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Brandon is really sweet and understanding.. I luv the part when Nicole has problem gobbling down the caviar. Brandon is so supportive.. True enoug that Nicole is too weak but that is what makes them compatible and stick together throughout the whole race.

starletgrrrl 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starletgrrrl Click to send private message to starletgrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
"I luv the part when Nicole has problem gobbling down the caviar. Brandon is so supportive"

Ahh, that is what stuck out in my mind as well the fact that he cared more about her well being than the million dollars, that is true love and Nicole should thank God she has someone who treats her well, b/c Colin would've been cursed her out for crying like that if they were together!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-29-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "still together?"
Funny, the show ended with Brandon's voice over that Florinka-Jr may not be the woman for the future. Then when you see them on the Early show their body language was baaaad. I don't think they are still together. Did you notice Nicole saying something about Brandon is away all the time? Something's up!

Brandon knew as soon as she started complaining in the cab that it was his fault tht they rode the bikes. Enough whiner!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: still together?"
B & N have a tough time at the early show:

1. The night before, Nicole hears for the first time Brandon's voice-over raising doubts about their relationship, so that probably prompted a little bit of a fight.

2. They get the least attention of any of the final four in any of the post-show interviews or their Emmy appearances.

3. When the spotlight finally turns to them on the Early Show, the couple next to them just got engaged, which has to be uncomfortable, and all Harry can really say about them is "oh, so you've got that God thing going."

I think they are probably still together -- they seem to have appeared together in some modeling stuff, but has anyone seen a post-show interview with them?

NoParole 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NoParole Click to send private message to NoParole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nicole crying on the mountain bike: UGH!!!!!"
Yeah, I noticed Brandon seemed a little "distant" during the Early Show interview. Granted, he was just upstaged by Collin, but when Nicole said he had been travelling a lot over the last few months, and remembering his little comments about he and Nicole's relationship... I don't think they'll be together much longer. Unfortunatley, TAR has a pretty good track record for breaking up couples. Only time will tell.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •