The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-06 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

Thanks to joshcfl08 at Sucks
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19260.topic

How much more confirmation do we need for Jonathan flippping in ep 10 booting Nate, and Candice getting the boot in ep 11?

Happy Thanksgiving all,
forehead

ETA a few words...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... emydi 11-22-06 1
   RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... chessmaster 11-22-06 2
       RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... emydi 11-22-06 3
           RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... Brownroach 11-22-06 4
               RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... emydi 11-22-06 5
                   RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... whoami 11-22-06 6
   Raro think Jonathan is the rat ktchong 11-23-06 9
 RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... Flowerpower 11-22-06 7
   RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... emydi 11-23-06 8
       RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat... Outfrontgirl 11-24-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
yep, it's the denouement in all the editing that Jon is "untrustworthy"

chessmaster 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chessmaster Click to send private message to chessmaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
Another possibility though, is "rat" could refer to Aitu's view of Candice, and that they are booting her this episode

11-22-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
or both....but it sounds more like something Romber2 would say to Jon

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
Yet another possibility is that Sue Hawk shows up at camp.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-22-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
riding on the S.S. Osten??

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
Thats a good one LOL.

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Raro think Jonathan is the rat"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Rat. Chicken. Eagle. Turkey.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 08:29 AM (EST)

Happy Thanksgiving, EVERYONE!

"You're a rat"! Now, that's what I call "drama" !

11-23-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
Fp I'm thinking about who says this...could it be Parvati who has lost her "man" and now has Jon as a pair against Romber2???

The power that Jon has in this vote in Ep 10 to get Aitu4 to vote Nate, which I think Jon does to keep his options open with OldRaro may quickly evaporate when the drama starts at camp.

Instead of being able to "force a tie" at 8, Jon may now be stuck voting with Aitu 4 until they don't need him anymore bc he now thinks OldRaro may vote him out at F8. Could the Aitu4 be that lucky instead of having to use the HI in a 4-4 tie and figuring out who should have it in his/her bag at F8 TC, they can just vote off the true "rat" Candice with 5-3 Candice-Jon vote--maybe Candice gets Parvati to go to Sundra/Becky and try to get them to join forces to oust Jon?

That could be how the HI is never actually played.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 11 title: "You're a rat""
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

I think it's too funny that they moved to the camp with no rats. That's irony at its finest. "No rats over here guys! Come on over!" LMAO

>>Jon may now be stuck voting with Aitu 4 until they don't need him anymore

yeah, I think it's just that simple. Jon is now pretty much playing for 2nd, but Raro has the option of taking the Nate vote rationally as Jon hadn't much choice. Nate was a goner. Raro should do a lot of clever things but they won't.

Instead they'll berate Jon and cement his alliance to Aitu and initiate their own Pagonging. This is why I named them the Dum-dums in my recent summary. MORONS. Smug morons. I bet Jeff wanted to slap them at TC.

It's pretty obvious Jon irritates Jeff but Jeff must have been ecstatic that Jon flipped and the Underdogs got the ball.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •