The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-06, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote"
And have a happy Thanksgiving America!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING!
This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, i.e., Yul.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Jonathan" (or whomever).

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Honestly, we're just funny that way around here, we can't help it.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say. Confusing the vote talliers is what we really want to avoid. Some people actually do still tally these things.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads aren't we. We want everyone to be able to play, this could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better, it's a download issue you see.

5. Have fun! That's an order!

Oh, and don't forget, there's also some football games this Thursday.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nate vince3 11-22-06 1
 Candice smokedog 11-22-06 2
 Nate PenMike 11-22-06 3
 Nate Flowerpower 11-22-06 4
 Nate Loree 11-22-06 5
 Nate architecturegirl 11-22-06 6
 NATE Woogie 11-22-06 7
 Nate emydi 11-22-06 8
 Nate survivor_21 11-22-06 9
 Nate Brownroach 11-22-06 10
 Nate is a Bizzle!! Scarlett O Hara 11-22-06 11
 Nate Owlster 11-22-06 12
 Nathan whoami 11-22-06 13
 Nate KwietOne 11-22-06 14
 Nathan Bravehart 11-22-06 15
 Nathan michel 11-22-06 16
 Nate seahorse 11-22-06 17
 Nathan kircon 11-23-06 18
 HEY NATE... Round Robin 11-23-06 19
 Nate dabo 11-23-06 20
 Nathan Dene 11-23-06 21
 Nate Prof_ Wagstaff 11-23-06 22
 NATE, because the math says so ktchong 11-23-06 23
   I'm breaking a vote thread rule emydi 11-23-06 29
 Nate strid333 11-23-06 24
 Jonathon Draco Malfoy 11-23-06 25
 Nathan JuniorTheorist 11-23-06 26
 Nate Max Headroom 11-23-06 27
 Nate greg2557 11-23-06 28
 Nathan RudyRules 11-23-06 30
 Nate. Estee 11-23-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nate"
Alternate: Adumb

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Candice"
to be different.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-06, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nate"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-06 AT 03:46 AM (EST)

He is a challenge threat, and Jonathon sticks it to him...........

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nate"
Nate has not read the writing on the wall, and he was the only one not in the loop, who voted for Jonathan and not Jenny. He is esctatic when FINALLY Jiffy announces the merge and the feast, as he's relieved that the nuRaro's can begin to pick off the Aitu's. I cannot wait to see his face when Jonathan betrays yet again, and joins forces with the Aitu Underdogs to send him packing. I can't wait to see Adam/Candice react as well!

I am leaning toward there not being an exilee this ep.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Nate"
The writing is in the sand on the island...

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Nate"
Jonathan will jump back with Aitu for this vote.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "NATE"
I'm not sure about Jon completely turning back into Aitu. He's no.5 in Aitu if he does, and also no.5 in Raro if he stays.

Jon after learning Yul has the idol, will be voting with Raro but makes the target to Yul or Ozzy who he is sure to have the HII and let Nate voted off and at the same time get rid of HII.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Nate"
Woogie's idea is interesting but I think Jon actually votes for Nate in order to keep the HI in play...it gets him on a better footing with Aitu4 and he doesn't like Raro younguns. However, imo Aitu4 will use Jon as long as they can and then bamo probably at F6; but I would love to see Jon get to F2!!! he'd be great facing the jury!

Jon actually voting for Nate also supports him be "untrustworthy" which has been shoved down our throats in editing but we actually have not seen anything before the mutiny ep.

5-4 Nate-Yul vote with Ozzy winning IC...no RC and probably no Exile but TDT says Ozzy is a possibility to go to EI bc he is not actually seen at the feast (but he thinks he sees evidence of 9 people in the toast vidcap)

survivor_21 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor_21 Click to send private message to survivor_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Nate"
You got served! hahahha

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Nate"
The previews are all about Jonathan being a Traitor and Manipulator. And next week's title pretty much gives away what happens this week.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-22-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Nate is a Bizzle!!"
The Bizzle has fizzled!

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Nate"
There's no reason to go against the flow this week.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Nathan"
Why not.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Nate"
Keep the ball rolling

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Nathan"
"Shut up fool"

Nate shuts himself up. Last of the Raro from the mini merge.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Nathan"
It seems it is his turn.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Nate"
It seems like it's in the bag.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-23-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Nathan"
I vote for Nate and I approve this message.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "HEY NATE..."
...it's time for you to go!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Nate"

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-23-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Nathan"
You sat back...watched...and took it all in but you were still out of the loop.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Nate"
There was once a Survivor named Nate,
who caught on to the game much to late.
He never hosed Pavarti,
that alone was a rarity.
The lonely walk of shame was his fate.

I wish it was Canduhce, however.

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "NATE, because the math says so"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

I have already voted at the Sucks forum. I'm not sure if I can vote again here, but I'll go ahead.

I'm giving the first glimpse of what's possibly Yul's mathematic approach to the game play. I believe he's been using mathematical formulae and quantitative strategies also explain his boot record and few other things (i.e., why Candice and Jonathan mutinied, why Cao Boi and his Plan Voodoo had to go, why Yul would have to forfeit and Becky would have the best chance of moving forward if Aitu 4 had lost a challenge, etc.)

Yul's objectives:
-Improve or mantain his Power Score
-Minimize Threat Levels, by prioritizing and eliminating the player that is in the most number of threat combos.
-Minimize his allies' Incentives-to-Flip on him, by taking out his allies' possible other allies from the game, (which was also taking out Final-2 votes for his allies and against him before the votes for jury started.)

How to calculate Power Score and Threat Levels:
-Assign 1 point to each player.
--Hidden Immuity Idol can take out one member in the opposing alliances, so it delivers -1 to all threat levels. So it has the same effect of +1 to Yul's Power Score.

DETAILS:

1. Yul's Power Score: 5
-Base: 1 (Himself)
-Hidden Immunity Idol: +1
-Allies: +3 (Becky/Ozzy/Sundra)

Note: Jonathan is a potential +1 for Yul and -1 for the Primary Threat Level.

2. Threat Levels:

Primary or Current Threat Levels:
-Raro: 5 (Adam/Candice/Jonathan/Nate/Parvati)

Secondary or Potential Threat Levels (listed in the order of likelihood):
-original Hiki connection: 2 (Nate/Sundra)
-All-girl alliance: 4 (Becky/Candice/Parvati/Sundra)

Nate, Candice and Parvati are in 2 out of 3 threat combos.

3. Allies' Incentives- or Options-to-Flip (based off threat levels):
-Sundra: 0/2/4 (most likely to flip)
-Becky: 0/0/4
-Ozzy: 0/0/0 (least likely to flip; Ozzy has no option)

DECISION

Yul's Boot Target = Nate
-Nate is in 2 out of 3 threat combos
-Nate is in primary threat combo
-Nate raises Sundra's Incentives-to-Flip

Results of booting Nate:
-Yul's Power Score vs. highest Threat Level: 6-4
-lower overall threat levels to 4/1/4
-reduce Sundra's Incentives-to-Flips to 0/0/4

Candice is another choice, because taking out Candice would lower both Sundra's and Becky's Incentives-to-Flip. However, an all-girl alliance is less likely than Sundra using the old Hiki connection to flip over to Nate's side.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I'm breaking a vote thread rule"
by saying to ktchong that you can vote here anytime!! We don't have any rules except the ones above and I just broke one of them!!

Very interesting post..I love stuff like this...

Also by this formulae, doesn't it show to Yul that Jonathan is the most likely to flip now he has the least options with Raro5?

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Nate"
It's his time to go.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jonathon"
Well, it *should* be.

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-23-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Nathan"
His fence-sitting comes to a startling end tonight when the white tribe loses its only ally in one of the worst strategic moves in Survivor history!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Nate"
Consider me convinced.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Nate"
and he'll think he's safe.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Nathan"
I love the analysis done by ktchong!
Welcome aboard.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Nate."
We have two options here: 'Vote' and 'Boing!' And 'Boing!' hasn't happened yet.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •