The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10 Web Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-06 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

SPOILER ALERT : Becky doesn't win the IC

OH brother not only do we have to see Candum suck face we get a Romber Vidcap to boot!

and OFG theory supports Nate boot

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10 Web Promo seahorse 11-17-06 1
 RE: Ep 10 Web Promo Flowerpower 11-17-06 2
   RE: Ep 10 Web Promo forehead 11-17-06 4
       RE: Ep 10 Web Promo emydi 11-17-06 5
           RE: Ep 10 Web Promo forehead 11-17-06 6
 RE: Ep 10 Web Promo Brownroach 11-17-06 3
 PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-19-06 7
   RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps marmite 11-19-06 8
       RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-19-06 9
           RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps michel 11-19-06 10
               RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-19-06 11
           RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps whoami 11-19-06 12
               RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-20-06 13
           RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Brownroach 11-20-06 14
               RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-20-06 16
                   RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps Brownroach 11-20-06 17
                       RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps emydi 11-20-06 18
   RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps emydi 11-20-06 15
 Darnell spoils IC winner... Flowerpower 11-21-06 19
   RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... emydi 11-21-06 20
   RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... forehead 11-21-06 21
       RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... emydi 11-21-06 22
           RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... Flowerpower 11-21-06 24
               RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... emydi 11-21-06 26
                   RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... Brownroach 11-22-06 27
                       RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... emydi 11-22-06 28
                           RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... Brownroach 11-22-06 29
       RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... esquire 11-21-06 23
           RE: Darnell spoils IC winner... emydi 11-21-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10 Web Promo"
They leave little doubt that the merge occurs. Nate face in that one picture is priceless.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10 Web Promo"
Becky doesn't win the IC

I am quite confidant that our "monkey", OZZY, will win this challenge, handily! OR, will he "let" Yul win it?

Jonathan secretly must be jumping for joy that "they" want him back! He's so predictable!

...and Nate sure does not looked too pleased with the way things are going...

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-17-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 10 Web Promo"
"I am quite confidant that our "monkey", OZZY, will win this challenge, handily!"

Agreed FP! King Neptune also rules in trees / on poles.

11-17-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 10 Web Promo"
wait I though Parvati was best on poles

11-17-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 10 Web Promo"
Not going there

Something else though: Candice looks pretty comfy. If mutineers are the first to die, and the Aitu 4 prevail, would Candice win II?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 10 Web Promo"
I like the two-headed Nate kaleidoscope.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-19-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-06 AT 02:57 PM (EST)

Trying to start our new tradition of keeping all of the vidcaps to one thread...

I give you the PIP Sports promo vidcaps, thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Now, we see Nate on the Red pole next to a bluish/green pole. Note that Nate is hanging on without his shirt on, yet in these shots he is wearing his shirt...so, the guy on the bluish/green pole falls down, comes off well AFTER Nate, as Nate now has his shirt back on. Now who is that, is that Ozzy coming off?

Note that he's wearing a hat. I think it could be Ozzy, but it also could be Jonathan, but to me, his shirt does NOT look brown...I am really leaning toward it being Ozzy as he comes off at the end, after winning it, note that there is someone down on the right side of Ozzy as well...

I really think Ozzy will win this one. ETA: That some peeps are speculating at Sucks that Adam may win this and is he seen here wearing the IN? Sure would answer why they don't target him first and go for Nate instead...

marmite 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marmite Click to send private message to marmite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-06 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Flower,

Loved following all you folk since season 2. I'm not much of a poster, but something sparked my interest.

Doesn't Ozzy have his black socks on in the photo line up just above? Would he have taken them off for the challenge & then put them back on for the presentation of the II? The person falling off the pole onto Nate does not have socks on.
Also, in the same line up photo, my first reaction was Adam is being sent to, or just returning from Exile & he's just put/taking off his man purse from around his neck (hence the strap)?

Feel free to disagree. Thanks!

11-19-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
A hearty welcome to Blows, marmite! Please, join us! You make some interesting observations. You are right in that Ozzy has no socks on for the challenge, and then does have them in the line up. I am not convinced that the line up and the challenge occur simultaneously....I am convinced that it is indeed Ozzy falling off of the pole, into Nate there. He definitively beats Nate, and the other person next to him.

I am not sold on Adam having the IN at all. I just wanted to point that pic out as some at Sucks are speculating that is Adam with the IN on. I do NOT see that at all. In fact, it does seem as it could possibly be Adam returning from EI, perhaps. I am wondering however what the sequence of events will be for this ep, and I welcome others opinions.

Might it go, AM after TC at Raro, and Candice comments on the twist of the bottle. Jonathan starts getting stern with the spoiled brats at his tribe, blah, blah. Tree Mail, meet at challenge beach, both tribes arrive, Aitu noting 2 boots from Raro, gathered together and surprise, Jiffy says drop your buffs, here's your new black buff, and here is your Thanksgiving feast at your new camp, old Raro. Back to camp, interesting dynamics, Yul tells Ozzy that he has the Hidden II, and here's the plan, then Yul approaches Jonathan, the rat, about wanting him to be his ally, and I have the hidden II, then next day, Immunity Challenge, Ozzy wins, more scheming, and off to TC and surprise Nate boot.

OR, will it go, gathered at Challenge beach, drop buffs, merge, and new buffs, immediately go to IC where Ozzy wins, THEN the feast, and pre-TC scrambling?

At any rate, I am dubious about there being an exilee this week?
I do not think that Adam has the IN in that pic.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
FP: That's a nice analysis. I have a couple of questions though: Why is Candice hugging Nate? Why is Nate so happy?

11-19-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 06:41 AM (EST)

Why is Candice hugging Nate? Why is Nate so happy?

My guess would be this is when they are lined up and are told that 1)they are merged now, and here are your new buffs, and 2)you are going to get a feast!

The Raro's have got to be thrilled that they are finally merging and they still have a greater number of members than the Aitu's....

ETA: If you look, you can see that they really are not lined up in one line. Aitu is standing on their mat, and I suspect that Raro is standing on theirs as well. This has got to be Jiffy announcing merge and feast...

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
I tried to blow up the pic of Adam but could not get it to show up here.

That is not the IN on his neck just his man purse

11-20-06, 06:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks, whoami! That settles that!

fp

11-20-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
You are right in that Ozzy has no socks on for the challenge,

FP are you saying this solely on the basis that the person falling off next to Nate is Ozzy? I don't see any other challenge caps of Ozzy.

It's hard to tell because the images are so distorted but the upper legs on the barefoot person falling off near Nate look rather bulky to be Ozzy's to me. I think it may be Jonathan.

11-20-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
16. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
FP are you saying this solely on the basis that the person falling off next to Nate is Ozzy?

In a word, BR, Yes! I know...to me it looks as though that guy falling off that pole is definitively either Jonathan or Ozzy. But, the more I look at it the more I see Ozzy and not Jonathan. Let's compare some shots: Note the hats and note the colors of the shirts...

Here is Ozzy's hat:

...Jonathan's hat is stiffer, has a wide band at the base and a short brim, that is less floppy than Ozzy's. It's also more brown in color.

I really am leaning toward that being Ozzy and not Jonathan...

11-20-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
I really can't tell either way. The PIP caps are too indistinct. But the person seems to be taking a somewhat clumsy fall.

11-20-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

I think that hat is Ozzy's too but I'm not sure. I know the picture above with Jon and the hat is announcement of merge and not pre IC although Jon always wears his hat (probably to hide male patterned baldness )

But if it indeed is Nate and Ozzy, FP is your theory that Ozzy falls off in triumph (awkardly) after Nate falls off as the last 2 left? THere is someone off to the right too..could Ozzy and Nate both fall off and the other person who lands on his feet (presumably a man) be the winner?

Could it be Adum or Yul For the HI plan to work better, Ozzy should be the loser and Yul the winner and thus Raro votes Ozzy (with back up Jon vote which will actually happen)

I'm leaning towards a Yul (or Adum-he lasted a long time with Nate) IC win for now

11-20-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
15. "RE: PIP Sports Promo Vidcaps"

Looks like Becky Sundra and Yul are clapping--Ozzy looks like he just got kicked in the (^&*)(^%*%

Yep they're clapping about merge and Candice et al is happy about it.. Parvati actuallyy looks like she's turned looking at Aitu4

11-21-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
19. "Darnell spoils IC winner..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 07:14 AM (EST)

...and of course it's OZZY!

11-21-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-06 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Ok round one goes to you FP and Darnell!

Ok so then Yul shows Jonathan the HI in order to save himself not Ozzy. So this is why they (Yul and Jon) might try to convince Raro that Jon has the HI to guide the vote towards YUL!! (would Yul give him the HI as a prop?!? I don't think so but what if someone on Raro wants proof?) and then Yul gets it back (you'd have to really trust Jon) for the TC so he has it just in case Jon switches (but he absolutely will not)

ETA: I just read the other thread about the possibility of Yul giving Jonathan a fake idol...I don't think so ..You can't tell if what he is showing Jon here is the compass he found on Exile Island but it def. could be

I think it would be wiser for Yul to just tell Jon he has the idol show it to him and then try to persuade Raro that Jon actually has it. Jon isn't stupid and he knows Yul would never give him the real idol after he mutinied or even if he didn't for that matter.

Maybe they make a fake idol for Jon to show the Raros to trick them to vote for Yul who has the real one. Yul keeps his insurance policy but doesn't need it bc Jon knows it's better for him to get on top of things and vote with Aitu4 to oust Nate.

With Ozzy winning II, what makes them go after Nate first instead of Adum...does Jon realize that Adum is not that much of a threat as Nate? I guess so but Adum could easily be a choice to break up Romber II and demoralize the true mutineer. I guess Jon convinces them that Nate is stronger strategy wise and most likely the shot of Ozzy and Nate falling off are the last 2 so he is seen as stronger in ICs too.

11-21-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
Thanks FP!

Makes perfect sense. Aitu + Jonathan need to establish a voting block. Aitu (Yul) approaches Jonathan. Jonathan is ok with the idea if they vote Nate. If it works, a bond is established, Aitu will want to vote Candice next ep.

And even if Jonathan is not on board, 2 IIs is a lot to play with. E.g., say Ozzy has both HII and II, gives II to Yul at TC, Raro thinks "let's target Ozzy" now, Ozzy has HII after the vote, Aitu's target leaves. I think Yul will demonstrate to Jonathan that Aitu has a lot of options to play with 2 IIs. Jonathan will appreciate the strategic complexities of a voting block of 4 with 2 IIs. Why risk being the second highest vote getter? Might as well join them.

forehead

11-21-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
I still don't think Jon will target Nate for the vote he cast against him it won't be a MUST for Jon; rather Jon and Yul see Nate is stronger in ICs (he probably just misses winning II to Ozzy) and strategically stronger than Adum or Candice. They don't want to chance him winning IIs in future. Romber 2 can wait.

I agree Jon will jump at chance to talk strategy a to Yul about having 2 IIs at merge TC and get back with Aitu.

11-21-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
I think Jonathan will agree to vote with Aitu, IF he gets to choose the boot. This is how I really think Nate gets blindsided. Jonathan will choose Nate, as he is keeping his options open. Remember it is his plan that the original Raro's stick together and control the game. Getting rid of Nate now, still leaves Jonathan with a plan B for next week...in his mind. He could possibly explain Nate's demise away to the remaining Raro's, and possibly vote with the Raro's next week...

11-21-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
Ok I'll give it to you that he may want Nate out to keep more options open to him but I don't think he will insist upon it....he's not in that powerful of a position bc of the HI in Yul's pocket. He'll just persuade Yul et al that Nate is the one to target. Jon is more subtle and will be able to persuade them; esp. if Nate if No. 2 in IC after Ozzy which if you are correct on the vidcaps, Nate and Ozzy fall close together (with Ozzy hanging on just until Nate falls off)

11-22-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
he's not in that powerful of a position bc of the HI in Yul's pocket.

Actually Jonathan has quite a bit of power. At the moment Yul needs him more than he needs Yul. Jonathan can always go back and tell Raro that Yul has the idol so they have to vote for Becky or Sundra to reduce Aitu's numbers. So even if Yul and crew vote for Jonathan he wouldn't be in danger from the idol.

If Yul wants Jonathan to vote with him, Yul can't dictate the target against Jonathan's wishes. They have to agree on Jonathan's choice.

11-22-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
BR I thought of that too...and you are right..he does have power in this vote. Yul only goes to Jon with idol after Ozzy wins IC bc he has to. But I just don't see Jon "actively pushing for Nate" even in this situation..."vote for Nate or else." Jon is more subtle and does not want to rock the boat if he doesn't have to. He steers the vote to Nate (not Candice) bc of his strength etc. esp if Nate is no. 2 in IC. Jon wants to keep his options open for the next vote and do that the best way is to keep the OldRaro4 together and boot Nate. But why alienate Aitu4 anymore by giving them an ultimatum when he can finesse them?

Yul probably doesn't even consider Nate as a possibility of 5th vote (I wonder what Sundra thinks?)...although Nate should be considering going to Aitu4 against the OldRaro4...Raro loyalty (even though he is the only non original Raro, ironically)will be Nate's downfall.

11-22-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
I just meant that Yul cannot afford to reject Jonathan's candidate, whoever that might be, if Yul wants Jonathan to vote with him, and that gives Jonathan some power.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-21-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
I am surprised that Aitu doesn't ask Nate to join their alliance. He is the only Raro person with a connection to an existing Aitu tribemember. He and Sundra were teammates.

Candice and Jonathan seem to have teamed up with the other white tribemembers to eliminate all non-white tribe members on Raro. Why would Yul or Aitu go to Jonathan who deserted them over Nate?

11-21-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Darnell spoils IC winner..."
They may consider Nate (and maybe even test the waters with him) but Nate is too Raro-centric to take the bait...his loyalty which has been hilited in the editing will be his ultimate demise.

Jonathan is the only other choice for Aitu and he is smart enough to take the bait. Ironically, he becomes the WILDCARD he accused CB of being.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •