The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11:00PM Eastern Time. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 11-16-06 1
 Warning. Estee 11-16-06 2
   RE: Warning. Snidget 11-16-06 4
       RE: Warning. Estee 11-16-06 6
           RE: Warning. volsfan 11-16-06 24
   RE: Warning. Prof_ Wagstaff 11-16-06 7
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... CRyanShort 11-16-06 3
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 11-16-06 5
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Snidget 11-16-06 8
   RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 11-16-06 11
       RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... KoalaChick 11-16-06 12
 Can't resist. Estee 11-16-06 9
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... J Slice 11-16-06 10
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 11-16-06 13
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Prof_ Wagstaff 11-16-06 14
   RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... jenniferlyn 11-16-06 26
 The Yul Sandwich alwaysintruble1 11-16-06 15
   RE: The Yul Sandwich Prof_ Wagstaff 11-16-06 19
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Estee 11-16-06 16
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... CRyanShort 11-16-06 17
   RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... seahorse 11-16-06 23
 Immunity: Estee 11-16-06 18
   RE: Immunity: jenniferlyn 11-16-06 28
       RE: Immunity: vince3 11-17-06 29
 Because it must be mentioned. Estee 11-16-06 20
 TC. Estee 11-16-06 21
   Live post-episode chat -- Estee 11-16-06 22
 The Bird! Dunard2 11-16-06 25
   RE: The Bird! flygirl 11-16-06 27
 RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Loree 11-17-06 30
   RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... forehead 11-17-06 31
       RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 11-17-06 32
           RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... forehead 11-17-06 34
               RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Brownroach 11-17-06 35
   RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thr... Sonicbluebird 11-17-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
There will now be an extended pause while I try to find the strength to pretend I care about what happens next.

My best hope for the bottle: a note from Markie-Mark. 'God, you people are boring. Season canceled. See you all in February for the real cast. This never happened. Never happened. Never happened...'

11-16-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Warning."
Tonight's episode contains scenes of Adam and Candice flirting that have been known to induce suicide in laboratory rats. So PRE, wherever you are, run for it!.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Warning."
My Eyes...My Eyes...

11-16-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Warning."
Careful... if your eyes are hurt, Adam may kiss them...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Warning."
From the look of things...better watch out next week!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-16-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Warning."
Is there some kind of handbook that teaches how to reeeeach back to pull your ponytail tight, thus sticking your oobies in some aDumb guys face?

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Candice and Adumb have some weird kissy kissy time in the cave.

I can only hope the note in the bottle *actually* reads: "Candice, be warned: Adam has scabies. Love, Billy."

11-16-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
'Just because I see Adam playing kissy-face with Candice doesn't mean he's left our alliance. I'm sure he'll help us vote her out next'.

Serving a boot on a silver platter doesn't exactly improve the taste.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
"Man, how do they keep winning?"

Aitu rools Raro drools.

Maybe because they work together and work hard because they know they can't coast based on numbers alone?

11-16-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Really quick challenge description for the Westies: compass rose on the sand, four treasure chests buried at given points on the rose, seven semaphore flag letters inside the chests, spell 'Victory' using the memorized cheat sheet you received with your Tree Mail. Thanks to Jonathan and Adam's inability to recognize or remember directions combined with Raro's total lack of digging skill, enthusiasm, and direction, Aitu wins a tribal feast with a group of locals an island or two over.

Just the usual fiasco.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-16-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Thanks for taking care of us Westies, estee!

11-16-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
9. "Can't resist."
Hey, Adam! Your other east-southeast!

He's like Tony without the charisma. Or the brains. And yes, I know what I just said...

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
I only wish Jeff didn't play favorites.

I'd invariably be on the loser team, though.

11-16-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
This is the Curtain Of Mercy.

This is Yul.

This is the Curtain Of Mercy being thrown over what happened to Yul at the Reward.

Sentients and gentlebeings, meet the next host of The Price Is Right...

Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
LOL!
A Yul sandwich.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure wouldn't have minded being a part of a "Yul Sandwich"!!!! The man is hot hot HOTTTTT!! (and he's intelligent AND articulate to boot!!)

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "The Yul Sandwich"
That might have been one of the funniest moments in Survivor history.

Too.Funny!

11-16-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Yul Sandwich"
And after being made into a sandwich, Yul collapses onto the sand.

He must have been a standup guy.

11-16-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-06 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Always fun to get out and meet the locals, but does anyone else think tonight was the first time Aitu ever found out what people had been saying to them?

Except for Yul. He was on the receiving end of the Universal Language.

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-16-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Is it sad that I kinda smiled when Candice was crying on Exile Island?

Evil... eeeevvvviiillll.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Luved it.

11-16-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
18. "Immunity:"
Receive map of local island groups with Tree Mail. At the challenge, get four floating crates with one bundle of island names under each one. Swim out, unclip names, swim back. Get all four bundles, check map, match names to islands, win Immunity. Any guesses? No? Really? Yeah, right. Aitu wins their fourth challenge in a row. Raro gets TC and a bottle sealed with wax, which contains a note that they can only read after the vote.

My, there's a lot of time left on the clock right now.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Immunity:"
After the IC, Jeff threw Candace the "mystery" bottle that has to remain sealed until after they vote at TC....if Candace was a quick thinker, (which we all know she ISN'T) she'd have "accidentally" missed the catch, hoping the bottle would smash at her feet, therefore giving Raro the possibility of being able to read the contents when back at camp without Jeff knowing. Of course they would have to be smart enough to keep it from the ever present camera people, but that's another thing that would have been too hard for this tribe of losers to manage!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Immunity:"
Also, when they brought back the bottle and start talking about what could possibly be inside, did anyone get Thailand flashbacks when Candace mentioned one possibility of them living on the same beach but still seperate tribes? *shudder*

A gift from Cygnus!

11-16-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
20. "Because it must be mentioned."
Jonathan And His Amazing Crotch O' Fish.

Westies: that's an accurate description. Sorry about any mental images, but that's exactly what it looked like...

11-16-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
21. "TC."
The usual issues. Who's performing? Can anyone trust Jonathan? Why is a tribe of four kicking your collective rears? Tonight's answer to that last question is 'Rebecca', so out she goes. We move to the note, which Parvati is carrying. What does Raro think the note says? Easy: merge! Merge feast! Feast and merge and wine and roses! What does the note actually say? Let's watch Nate's jaw drop as he reads over Parvati's shoulder: 'Vote out someone else, losers!' And who is that someone, without that much (edited) time to plan it out? This year's Jenna, with Jonathan receiving two votes.

Next week: Yul tells Ozzy he has the idol, Jonathan gets fed up with the tribe he switched to, plus Adam & Candice waste even more of our time. Whee!

11-16-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
22. "Live post-episode chat --"
-- is again at http://www.myinfochat.com/ , in the Government room.

Dunard2 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunard2 Click to send private message to Dunard2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "The Bird!"
Jenny flips her tribe the 'ole #1 as she is leaving TC after getting voted out!! I had to rewind to be sure that's what she did, but sure enough, there it was -- blurred out as it may have been.

What fantastic sportsmanship.

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Bird!"
I didn't see that! Wow, her jury speech should be fun to watch!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
If they don't get to the individual immunity challenges soon I will scream. How many more times can we watch the tribes scramble to swim, run, dig or whatever to get bags, boxes or trunks full of some kind of puzzle pieces? Almost every challenge ends with a puzzle. Poor Brad who loves puzzles isn't even there anymore.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-17-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
So true, Loree.

While the individual ICs are around the corner, don't get you hopes up about leaving the swim/retrieve/solve arena. This is King-Neptune-season...

forehead

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-06 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

Did Jeff say that Jenny is the third person on the jury? I didn't hear him say any such thing. He did say Rebecca was the second person on the jury.

Really, I can deal with the idea that jurors need not have lived on the same tribe with everyone, but shouldn't they at least see every tribal council vote once they're out? Brad saw Jenny get voted out but Rebecca didn't. Rebecca should have been sent to the jury box before the note was read, imo.

As per TES this morning, Rebecca will be co-hosting The View on Monday and said she will have more Survivor "dish." She and Jenny didn't say much of interest on TES.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-17-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
Thanks to Trix at MESS:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1619.topic&start=41&stop=60
---
All going up.......

None shown
Nate looks tortured in his seat lol

VOTE TALLY
JONATHAN
JONATHAN
JENNY
Jenny not happy
JENNY
Jenny sucked on a lemon now
JENNY
Jenny shaking head with a real pucker face
11TH PERSON AND THIRD MEMBER OF JURY: JENNY

she kinda slammed that torch down lol
---

BR, I fully agree with you that it conflicts with the premise of the show. Rebecca should have seen this vote. However, not brining Ian to F3 TC let the door open to this dark path.

forehead

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
However, not brining Ian to F3 TC let the door open to this dark path.

That's true, I forgot about that. I hated that as well.

Okay, so Jenny is on the jury.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: S13 EP9 - East Coast Update Thread "
I thought I read that MB wanted the challenges to have both a physical and a mental part to make them "fair and ballanced" - or was that Fox News? Anyway, I am sure we will continue to see more puzzle challenges even for the II.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •