The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

simpsdog 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-15-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail simpsdog Click to send private message to simpsdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
I've never been one to rip on Julie Chen too much but she was really off her game last night. She was flubbing words (She stumbled saying CBS of all things at the end!) and her effort to ask the hamsters questions when they were all sitting together was painful to watch. You think they could find a host who could rip on the house guests and not take themselves so serious. C'mon it's just a reality show!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn bystander 07-15-05 1
 RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn BOOBOOKITTY 07-15-05 2
   RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn bystander 07-15-05 3
       RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn ginger 07-15-05 4
 RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn mrc 07-15-05 5
 RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn DearAbby 07-15-05 6
 Chen Bot Bashing universityofkentuckyrocks 07-15-05 7
   RE: Chen Bot Bashing TARJUNKIE999 07-16-05 8
       RE: Chen Bot Bashing Lasann 07-16-05 9
       RE: Chen Bot Bashing FishWoman 07-18-05 13
       RE: Chen Bot Bashing Swami 07-20-05 17
 RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn qwertypie 07-16-05 10
 RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn okaychatt 07-18-05 11
   RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn universityofkentuckyrocks 07-18-05 12
 Chenbot on Letterman universityofkentuckyrocks 07-20-05 14
   RE: Chenbot on Letterman Swami 07-20-05 15
   RE: Chenbot on Letterman bystander 07-20-05 16
   RE: Chenbot on Letterman okaychatt 07-20-05 18
       RE: Chenbot on Letterman goldie1000 07-20-05 19
           RE: Chenbot on Letterman okaychatt 07-21-05 20
               RE: Chenbot on Letterman ginger 07-21-05 21
                   RE: Chenbot on Letterman okaychatt 07-21-05 22
                       RE: Julies dress tonight... goldie1000 07-21-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-15-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
I think she had a short-circuit in her motherboard.

Her protocol software needs an upgrade

BOOBOOKITTY 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-15-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOOBOOKITTY Click to send private message to BOOBOOKITTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
Sorry but when you are married to the most powerful man in LA and maybe all of show biz. Who cares if you flub a few lines. She's going home to sleep with the dude who runs the network!

07-15-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
Wow, now that's an image I can do without!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
She looks better this season, though. Softer, rounder, more fully packed. Obviously being Moonves' Pie agrees with her.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
Chen-Bot has never been ON her game. Worst.Host.Ever.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
I just wanted to agree and to welcome you and Boobookitty to the boards.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-15-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Chen Bot Bashing"
I think she sucks and is horrible, and horrible, horrible, and she sucks. I think she needs to be fired.

UL will always suck in my book!

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-16-05, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chen Bot Bashing"

And she's funny lookin' too....

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chen Bot Bashing"
Actually, she look better in your pic!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-18-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chen Bot Bashing"
I was so excited that she was actually wearing age-appropriate clothing this season, and then she wore capris and high heels at the same time. Grr, woman (or wo-bot, as the case may be, and probably is), dress your freakin' age!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Chen Bot Bashing"
She used to be a nice looking ethnic girl before she went under the knife.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
Yah, she was in fine form Thursday.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-18-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
<flubbing words

I was particularly impressed with the pregnant pause during her conversation with the hamsters.

To be fair though, her IQ can't be much higher than most of the HGs, and that's a low standard to meet.

Geez, can you imagine getting stuck with her at a dinner party? B-O-R-I-N-G!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

07-18-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Julie Chen: Crash and Burn"
Her IQ definitely has too be low. She sucks.

07-20-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
14. "Chenbot on Letterman"
Did anybody else watch it and *gasp* she laughed and showed emotion. If only she as like this on the show.......

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
I tried to watch, but right after she came on my satellite went out. The sky was clear and it wasn't even windy. I think my receiver dish just didn't want to carry her.

07-20-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-05 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

Sometimes the cloning process doesn't produce exact replicas. Her apparent personality on Letterman was an anomaly. Not all the Chenbots have that same characteristic.

ETF spelling

07-20-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
<*gasp* she laughed and showed emotion. If only she as like this on the show.......

If only she were to realize that BB isn't a solemn, world-shaking news event, she might have some fun with it.

She really needs to go, whether she's married to a CBS king or not. An entertaining host could liven things up a lot. Sigh.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
Yes a host like Simon Cowell. That would liven things up alot.

07-21-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
<a host like Simon Cowell

Yes, someone who would really put the players on the spot in the DR. Probably couldn't do too much to stir the pot in group interviews, except to point out things that everyone knows about, like Probst does at TC.

Basically, ANYONE but Chen.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
Howard Stern?

07-21-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Chenbot on Letterman"
<Howard Stern?

He'd work, but I don't like him, either.

He'd fit right in with the hamsters though, and he's a lot smarter, so you may have a good idea.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-21-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Julies dress tonight..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-05 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

I can't believe the front of her yellow dress, tonight !
Viewers will be shocked !

Especially watch right at the beginning of the show when she gets up from the sofa....
Look were the split in the front of her dress goes....

yikes..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •