The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10 title: "Why Would You Trust Me?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10 title: "Why Would You Trust Me?""
Brought to you by anywho:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19247.topic

---
Survivor: Cook Islands
Why Would You Trust Me?
The two tribes merge into one; another castaway is voted off the island.

( source, zap2it )
---

Doesn't sound like a fake merge...

forehead

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would Yo... KObrien_fan 11-14-06 1
   RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would Yo... forehead 11-14-06 2
   RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would Yo... emydi 11-14-06 3
       RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would Yo... mommamia 11-17-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would You Trust Me?""
I believe this is said by Jonathan as he makes his way back to vote with the Aitu's.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-14-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would You Trust Me?""
Agreed KO. They should have made the title "Why would you trust me? Just ask Flica."

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would You Trust Me?""
also agreed KO, definitely Jonathan

Something VS said in her post this week really stands out for me for the merge ep.

Remember back at the wrestling challenge:

"Yul and Jonathan going after Nate"

This is the best of both worlds for Yul if Jon turns at F( merge...he doesn't have to use the HI or give it someone and they can use Jon until they have a 4-3 majority at F7 (F8 boot would be Candice or Adum) and vote Jon out after that. They could even vote out the other of Candice/Adum and then deal with Jonathan. That could be the reason how Parvati makes it to F5 as the last Raro standing and account for her prominence in the editing.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 10 title: "Why Would You Trust Me?""
One Survivor's leadership style quickly begins to annoy their fellow tribemates, who would rather work at their own pace. This Survivor knows their team must work if they want to win the Immunity Challenge. Will they be able to motivate their tribe or will their pushy ways put them in jeopardy?

Jonathan

When another shocking surprise is revealed to the Survivors, the lines are quickly drawn between tribemates. Will the Survivors stay true to their alliances or will this news stir up the game?

the merge

Yul reveals his possession of the hidden Immunity Idol to a few select tribemates. How will this information affect his position around camp?

after the merge he uses it to secure himself in the finals

One Survivor considers betraying their alliance at Tribal Council and voting out an ally, a decision that will cause drama back at camp. Which way will they vote?

Likely Raro since Aitu are fairly strong? Adam on his way out?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •