The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

A few interesting notes:

Note the 4 superimposed over Becky, perhaps our F4??? Then we have the final four...

Now, is this one group of Raro sit-outs...Candice/Adam/Parv?

Are these the winners...

This must be the reward challenge, as we see that the Aitu's are wearing the same thing they wear to the actual "Native" reward...

...yes, it's another puzzle...winner...

On a final note: Could this be the sequence of our final four...

F4: Becky, F3: Yul, F2: Ozzy, F1: Sundra???? Food for thought...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Brownroach 11-10-06 1
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Bravehart 11-11-06 2
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Outfrontgirl 11-12-06 3
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... flipxcyd 11-12-06 4
   RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Outfrontgirl 11-13-06 5
       RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Flowerpower 11-13-06 6
 RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Flowerpower 11-13-06 7
   RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Master B 11-16-06 8
       RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps... Scarlett O Hara 11-16-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-06 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

This should be at the IC:

because here are Candice and Adam reacting at the RC -- Adam has a t-shirt on:

Unless that is Jenny to Adam's left in the sit-out cap and it is from yesterday's IC? But it's not the RC.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
Thanks for bringing the pics over FloPo!

"F4: Becky, F3: Yul, F2: Ozzy, F1: Sundra???? Food for thought..."

Or could it be the way around FloPo?

F4: Sundra, F3: Ozzy, F2: Yul, F1: Becky?

I can't seem to get this pic from ep2 out of my head: ?F2?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-06 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

Copying my post over from MESS:
thank you VG for this great cap:

As VG points out, Yul is holding the II.
This background is identical to victory dance:

Re the location where these caps are taken: they are not on One Foot -- they are on Tekopua motu (this is for VG and anyone else using the geography to spoil this). The water challenge channel has Tekopua on one side & One Foot on other, with reef at one end and lagoon/sandbar on the other. When you face the reef, Tekopua is on L and One Foot on Rt, so they are on Tekopua. There's a sandy beach area at tip of Tekopua where Jeff must be standing with the bottle.

This reaction shot shows OZZY with shirt on

Ozzy is standing in same spot as bottle toss because the channel is behind him and backed by beach which compares exactly to the bottle toss background. We see shadow on the right side of his face same as in the bottle toss caps. RC or IC? If before water challenge he could have his shirt on I suppose.

Now as Survivor annoyingly keeps its challenge shots too tight to let us see where we are, here are a few of my photos to show you guys the broader context where this is being shot:

Facing the challenge channel:
Righthand beach: One Foot. I originally thought Jeff was standing there.
Lefthand beach: Tekopua is where he tosses the bottle.

This shot looks FROM One Foot beach TO Tekopua bottle toss beach.

The two beaches are fairly close and parallel, so both would have a background of this motu, Rapota, behind JP, as he holds up the bottle prior to IC:

Note the sandbar striations in front of the motu which mark the area of the lagoon from which we are viewing Rapota.

Hope this helps ...

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
Don't usually say anything on the Survivor boards (mainly TAR), but based on the tribal council pic, it's obviously Raro going to TC. There are 7 lighted torches going to TC.

Survive or Perish
An arkiegrl sig

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
cBS handed it to us:
Yul is holding the immunity idol. This is a post-challenge shot, because JP said the losers get the bottle, the losers cannot be known if it is pre-challenge arrival with the idol, and yet JP is throwing the bottle to Raro in the promo, as VG points out.

11-13-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-06 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

Yes, I haven't seen the vidcaps yet(but I will go get them), but yesterday was watching a little CBS and saw this commercial. I said, Jiffy just threw the bottle to the Raro's! I couldn't believe that! But are we sure that it is post RC...?? You don't think Jiffy would throw them the bottle so they can all examine it? Nah!

ETA: UNBELIEVABLE Pictures there, OFG...boy, you certainly paint a gorgeous picture of the Cooks!

11-13-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
From the weekend promo, thanks to Survivor Fever:

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
http://media.tv.ign.com/media/823/823247/vid_1744634.html

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-16-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 9, Web Promo vid caps..."
Thanks MasterB for bringing us the live footage!

So we see them at the reward challenge and we hear what the reward will be. Also, we learn that the winners will indeed send a member of the losing tribe to Exile Island!

Good job!
Scar

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •