The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-06 AT 07:32 AM (EST)

1. One Survivor hopes that their work efforts to provide for their tribe will protect them from elimination, despite being low on the totem pole.

2. A festive prize is up for grabs at the Reward Challenge. Will one tribe's bickering and inability to work together cost them the Reward or can they pull it together to win big?

3. Emotions run high as one survivor is betrayed by friends and unanimously banished to Exile Island.

4. One Tribe worries that another member has mentally chaecked out of the game. Will their lack of enthusiasm put them on the chopping block?

5. At the end of the Immunity Challenge, the losers receive a message in a bottle that's not to be opened until Tribal Council. How will that message change the course of the game?

Okay, I will give these a whirl:

1. Jonathan is the one who hopes that his work efforts will save him although he knows he's low on the Raro totem pole. He's trying to pull and "Ozzy"...just may work this time around...

2. Well thanks to OFG we know that the festive prize for the RC is indeed the native party, where the Aitu's will get carried to a shack with a feast awaiting them. We know that the Aitu's win as we have the vidcap evidence! So the bickering and inability to work together must describe the inept Rarotongas! No surprise there! They can't pull it together and are LOSERS once again.

3. One survivor is betrayed by friends, HA! This must be Jonathan or Candice WHINING that their friends are betraying them, what a joke as we all know that the betrayers are Jonathan and Candice, and one of them will indeed be banished again...I'm thinking it could be Candice again...or Jon?

4. I'm thinking that Nate is worried that Rebecca has mentally checked out of the game...she's exhausted. We all know what happens to one when Nate decides you're ready to go home...you go home. See ya Rebecca!

5. So the nefarious bottle will only be opened at TC. Well we know that Raro is going, and it will say that two people will be booted. But what if any instructions regarding the jury will it say. They will either sit on the jury, or they won't....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... KObrien_fan 11-10-06 1
   RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Brownroach 11-10-06 2
       RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... RudyRules 11-10-06 3
       RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... KLicK 11-11-06 5
           RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Woogie 11-11-06 6
   RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Outfrontgirl 11-11-06 7
       RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Flowerpower 11-12-06 8
           RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Outfrontgirl 11-12-06 9
 RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... easilydistracted 11-10-06 4
   RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Brownroach 11-13-06 10
       RE: Ep 9, People that like you want... Outfrontgirl 11-13-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
5. At the end of the Immunity Challenge, the losers receive a message in a bottle that's not to be opened until Tribal Council. How will that message change the course of the game?

I agree that the instructions will say that they boot two players, but it may also give instructions that the rest of the people will not be going back to their camp, they will be merging. (I am pretty sure I have seen spec from OFG as to where the merge camp was, does anybody know where it is?) I have to think that the two boots will be a part of the larger jury.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
I agree with KO. I don't think the message has anything to do with the jury. I think it will tell them they have to vote for two people. Maybe there is a second message revealed after the vote telling them they are merging.

If they can't open the bottle until TC, why doesn't Jeff just present them with whatever news when they get to TC? It seems pretty silly to make them take the bottle back to camp.

Emotions run high as one survivor is betrayed by friends and unanimously banished to Exile Island.

This sounds like someone is getting exiled by their own tribe this week.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
I agree with KO and BR. The merge make by far the most sense to me.

Emotions run high as one survivor is betrayed by friends and unanimously banished to Exile Island.

Sounds like someone on Raro is going to EI, sent there by their "friends." Hmmm... I spell that J-o-n-a-t-h-a-n

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-11-06, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"

>If they can't open the bottle
>until TC, why doesn't Jeff
>just present them with whatever
>news when they get to
>TC? It seems
>pretty silly to make them
>take the bottle back to
>camp

It messes with their heads more!

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-11-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
>It messes with their heads more!
>

AND

AITU gets to know something new will happen in TC which Raro will be attending. It will mess Aitu's heads too.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
ko
yes, raro is already at merge camp of moturakau
this is the best filming location of all the camps and that's why they'd pick it
also more plant resources as ozzy pointed out, aitu camp motu is almost stripped

so raro will be going back home

message written not knowing which tribe will have it, so must apply to either tribe, if relating to merge ...

doesn't jp say it contains important info?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
yes, raro is already at merge camp of moturakau

Wow, this will make it even more interesting when the Aitu 4 have to set up camp with the already present Raro bullies...

11-12-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
ja,
we already got Jonathan poachin on Nate's awesome load of wood source, now Ozzy'll be sticking his spear in the Raro boys' special fishing hole.

What would Freud say about that?

easilydistracted 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail easilydistracted Click to send private message to easilydistracted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
3. Emotions run high as one survivor is betrayed by friends and unanimously banished to Exile Island.

The losing tribe apparently picks who on their own tribe goes to EI. Unless something chages a lot over 1-2 days, Jon doesn't have any/many friends and he knows he can't afford to lose his head over anything. When it comes to being popular or having lots of friends on the tribe, I think Parv and Nate have been portayed that way, though I think Nate ends up on EI. I can also see Nate's exile time as a good opprtunity for the original Raro tribe to discuss sticking together.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
That's an interesting theory.

It says "emotions runs high" and this will be right after the RC so I wonder if someone seriously messes up in the challenge, and that directly affects who gets chosen (either the person who messes up, or someone who was very bossy in trying to direct the challenge and is trying to assign blame?).

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-13-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 9, People that like you want to see you suffer, Misdirection Clues"
I like that, BR. The clue seems badly written. How does unanimous work well with high emotions AFTER the banishment? Not so well. Maybe someone really screwed up. Do we know who's playing in the RC? (based on IC sitouts?)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •