The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until 11:00PM Eastern Time. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I would participate in the thread -... Estee 11-09-06 1
 setting up for ozzy cqvenus 11-09-06 2
 RE: S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thr... Flowerpower 11-09-06 3
 all white final 4 cqvenus 11-09-06 4
   RE: all white final 4 Estee 11-09-06 13
   RE: all white final 4 PepeLePew13 11-09-06 18
       concur cqvenus 11-09-06 20
           RE: concur Woogie 11-09-06 21
               what for? cqvenus 11-09-06 23
                   RE: what for? Woogie 11-09-06 26
                       not quite cqvenus 11-09-06 29
                       RE: what for? Round Robin 11-10-06 49
       RE: all white final 4 forehead 11-09-06 39
           RE: all white final 4 emydi 11-09-06 41
 more merge talk cqvenus 11-09-06 5
 mutiny cqvenus 11-09-06 6
 smack talk cqvenus 11-09-06 7
 reward cqvenus 11-09-06 8
   girls cqvenus 11-09-06 9
       aitu cqvenus 11-09-06 10
           exilee = candice cqvenus 11-09-06 11
 Let the SHOW BEGIN!!!! Flowerpower 11-09-06 12
 letters from home cqvenus 11-09-06 14
 duh cqvenus 11-09-06 15
   RE: duh Round Robin 11-10-06 50
 Aitu Reward... Flowerpower 11-09-06 16
   RE: Aitu Reward... Brownroach 11-10-06 53
 another friggin nate confessional cqvenus 11-09-06 17
 adam cqvenus 11-09-06 19
 whoa - immunity challenge cqvenus 11-09-06 22
 All-time great Jeff line. Estee 11-09-06 24
 post reward... Flowerpower 11-09-06 25
 and brad is done cqvenus 11-09-06 27
 Post IC, pre TC: Flowerpower 11-09-06 28
   yeah... cqvenus 11-09-06 32
 Did Jeff just say -- Estee 11-09-06 30
   RE: Did Jeff just say -- CattyChat 11-09-06 31
       final 3? hm. cqvenus 11-09-06 33
           non-sense Woogie 11-09-06 36
       RE: Did Jeff just say -- Ontheroadagain 11-09-06 37
           hmm, jury votes for f3 forehead 11-09-06 42
   RE: Did Jeff just say -- Chez 11-09-06 35
       RE: Did Jeff just say -- Round Robin 11-10-06 51
   RE: Did Jeff just say -- Woogie 11-09-06 38
   RE: Did Jeff just say -- emydi 11-09-06 40
       this part cqvenus 11-09-06 43
       RE: Did Jeff just say -- forehead 11-09-06 44
       9 juries, final 2, one fooled out Woogie 11-09-06 45
           hrm... OR... cqvenus 11-09-06 46
               and also or... Woogie 11-09-06 47
                   RE: and also or... Brownroach 11-10-06 54
                       RE: and also or... Woogie 11-10-06 55
                           RE: and also or... Brownroach 11-10-06 56
 Next week on Survivor: Flowerpower 11-09-06 34
   RE: Next week on Survivor: eastcoastsurfer12 11-10-06 48
 JURY of 10... Flowerpower 11-10-06 52
 RE: S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thr... Loree 11-10-06 57
   RE: S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thr... emydi 11-10-06 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I would participate in the thread --"
-- but I think it's much more important to stand off to the side and work on this puzzle. Don't you agree?

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "setting up for ozzy"
it seems like they're setting up the misdirection boot early this ep. they keep mentioning ozzy.

so that means, of course, he's not the one to go tonight.

~ cqc

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thread"
We are in a good place (Jonathan), we know what the next move is. We will vote Ozzy off if we lose immunity....we have 5 strong now, if there is an ic and we lose it, Ozzy. Candice says anything can happen at this point. Yul says that we need to stay together no matter what, if we don't we are toast! Candice in confessional: I don't want to keep this 6 through the merge, I want to get back with Adam and Parvati, the calm before the storm...and cut to Survivor Theme song...WOOOOHOOOOO

11-09-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "all white final 4"
candice and jonathan discuss linking back up with adam and pavarti.

~ cqc

11-09-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: all white final 4"
Gee. All Caucasians at F4. That's never happened before.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: all white final 4"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

Well... now that they've revealed their plan for the world to see, I can quadruple-guarantee you that it won't happen as alliances revealed never succeed.

They did, imho, show the final four to us... the four remaining Aitus - Ozzy, Yul, Becky and Sundra.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

11-09-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
20. "concur"
i must agree that these are the 4.

they've been steadfast and unwavering. and it seems to me that this season is being edited to demonstrate that it can be done with honor.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: concur"
AND maybe MB wants pple to stop backstabbing

11-09-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
23. "what for?"
this is what makes for good TV. drama. with no backstabbing this show would just be like american gladiators or something.

11-09-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: what for?"
well, what I felt from the show was that mutiny is sort of backstabbing. AND from all the predictions about the show Candice and Jonathan is never never never never never going to make Final 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever.

That's why I said so. I'm not saying MB wants backstabbing out of the show forever.

Your thread was saying that edit is making it look that one could win with honor. So the opposite. One can't win with backstabbing. Will never win with backstabbing(thanks to Heidik for making some acceptions)

11-09-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
29. "not quite"
i don't really feel this is the appropriate place, per se, to get right into this so i'll just say this... every single winner thus far has backstabbed.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-10-06, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: what for?"
Jonathan has a big bullseye on his back either way, so no matter what he does or when, I think he gets the gate soon.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-09-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: all white final 4"
"They did, imho, show the final four to us... the four remaining Aitus - Ozzy, Yul, Becky and Sundra."

Yes, Pepe, at the very least these 4 will be in the final 5. II at F5 can still mess things up, but these 4 should make the finale with final 5.

forehead

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: all white final 4"
I agree fh I don't think Aitu as is is F4 just 4 of F5 I think Becky is replaced by Jonathan...they've invested too much in him imho...I think he has a secret F2 pact that will not be revealed and thus succeed

11-09-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
5. "more merge talk"

nate *finally* plays the game and plans to pretend he's friends with brad, but wants to vote him (brad) out next.

~ cq

11-09-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
6. "mutiny"
10 seconds to decide if they want to switch tribes.

candice bites first.

jonathan follows at the last second.

just as predicted. *yawn*

~ cqc

11-09-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
7. "smack talk"

yul surprised. thought they had a good plan.

ozzy insults their backbones.

11-09-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
8. "reward"
reward is coffee and whatever and letters from home.

adam and nate vs yul and ozzy to start

11-09-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
9. "girls"

becky and rebecca

candice and jenny

11-09-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "aitu"
leads basically the whole time and pounds raro as aitu wins the reward challenge.

11-09-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
11. "exilee = candice"

sorry it wa sundra not rebecca that was the other aitu girl (duh)

they sent candice to exile island as punishment

11-09-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Let the SHOW BEGIN!!!! "
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

This is gonna be good! So glad that some others are here tonightt, last week was a bit, well, uh, embarrassing...didn't want to let our LEFT coasters down...

Aitu: Day 19: cut to spider and Candice talking, to Jonathan, She is mentioning the 6, and saying that she doens't want to stick with the 6...they want "me, you, Parvati, Adam"...he(Jonathan) doesn't want to make the move too late, you trust me, I trust you and it will get us a long way. We have to do some kind of flop, they are making a final2 pact, but Candice doesn't trust him, she wants to see Jonathan go...

Raro: Talking about the merge, they are strong and we are tied up, Brad says it will be every man for himself, Nate says "WHAT? He's slim shady right now, straight up, it 's not an individual game yet says Parv, Nate says it's still team, no I in team....SUCKER

Jiffy: Raro, come on in, See who Aitu gave the boot: Jessica, Adam smiling(his sweetie is safe)

Before RC we are doing something different, each will get opportunity to mutiny and join other tribe, 10 seconds to change things up, if want to move step off matt and join other tribe, 5, 4, 3, Candice steps off, then Jonathan, that is it, Ozzy shakes head, Aitu no more, join Raro...Candice and Jon here are your buffs, now members of Raro, Aitu, don't look happy, Yul: I'm stunned, I thought we had a pretty strong tribe, Ozzy says that it did'nt surprise him

2 start inside a barret, 2 push, collect bouys and then to Lagoon dive and collect 4 flags and reach other side of lagoon, dig down, uncover ax, and chop rope to raise your flags. Winner, coffee, muffins, danishes, letters from home, from your loved ones for you. 2 women, 2 men from each tribe.

Becky/Sundra vs. Jenny/Candice, GO....both barrels down into sand, Ozzy gets buoys for aitu, back first put in barrels, Aitu off and running, raro right behind, roll over logs, not comfortable, Aitu ahead, first over then on to mat, to get next 2 buoys, then to beach, candice and jenny suffocating with all of buoys inside, then buoys around the barrels, floating their barrel, Aitu big lead, reached flags, and Ozzy gets them, Raro is floating away, Ozzy has all 4 flags, Raro can't fight the current, Raro , no chance of getting back, Aitu, Ozzy and Yul on other side, rolling barrel, becky hanging the flags, all digging for the ax, Yul cuts and Aitu wins Reward, Ozzy pounds his fist right in front of Raro, and screams "YEAH" as they all hug

Jiffy, understatement to say that this tribe has taken a dramatic turn, who will you exile, CANDICE! Yes, take that BEYOTCH< Sundra in tears saying how it feels so good to work together with her tribe.

11-09-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
14. "letters from home"

they are all so happy to have won since their tribe shrunk so immensely and they were betrayed.

they eat muffins and doughnuts and pastries and coffee.

they get to their letters, with pictures of family...

seems the 4 of them are going to stick together now that they were forced to.

and... cue the tears! as they open their letters from home.

11-09-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
15. "duh"
candice reflects that there are 4 ppl very mad at her.

jonathan is bonding while she's exiled.

they are unwelcoming.

jonathan should never have done this. he's a huge target for raro if they lose the immunity challenge. DUH.

11-10-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: duh"
Nobody trusted Jonathan much anyway, so jumping tribes didn't make squat for difference to his chances, which were already slim and none as it was.

11-09-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
16. "Aitu Reward..."
Shot to all of the food....beautiful little hut , group hug and love, Yul, is so proud of all of you and so honored to be sharing with all of you, Sundra: When I saw the mutiny, and we were small and scary and when we won the challenge I straight up cried, never so happy in my life, Ozzy: the reward was beautiful, dry robes to put on, girls jumping up and down with cards and letters, lots of photos...really cute pix, Yul is feeling really good of his tribe and seeing shots of them growing up, Yul crying, Sundra in tears, her child, son he's doing fine, concerned that he's not alone, she teaches her son that winners never quit and quitters never win, Ozzy is crying, Sundra and Becky and Yul all hug Ozzy, the Mutiny solidified our commitment to the end. Cut to Candice on EI...

Aitu all going to have it out for me, I don't trust Jonathan, I'm here by myself while he is bonding and I'm on exile island on my own. Jonathan, here i am, took a step in to the unknown, a crazy thing to do, and Candice and I are tight and it seemed like the right thing to do, I'm the eighth man in, Candice and I are together, I need to be nonthreatening and hope it doesn't bite me in the but, Nate: Couldn't believe Jonathan came too, Brad at least stood with us and said I'm with you, Jonathan will be first one out after we saw him just sell out his own tribe, are you dumb??? So, misdirection for Jonathan...(insert here, I can definately see Jonathan jumping back already!LOL!)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Aitu Reward..."
I can definately see Jonathan jumping back already!LOL!)

Yep, that's exactly what I was seeing. If anything he's worse off now than before. Can't wait to see how many votes he gets at TC next week. This may be the BIGGEST.GUFU.EVER. committed by a Survivor contestant.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-09-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
17. "another friggin nate confessional"

the more he is raro's tribe narrator, the sicker i feel. it means he will stick around awhile, right? ugh. can't.stand.him

so he says basically that jonathan is now the target (not brad) because after having sold out your old team, you can't be trusted.

and so jonathan is safe tonight. (cq predicts)

11-09-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
19. "adam"
says he's glad they came over.

jonathan trusts him and says the two of them wanted to come back to get back with candice and pavarti.

adam seems to bite.

and also notices that jonathan is very helpful around camp. calls him a workhorse.

and... they step in to ready for the immunity challenge.

11-09-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
22. "whoa - immunity challenge"
at first it seemed raro was going to rock them BADLY. but then yul figured out some trick (and almost blurted it out until becky shushed him) and then they rocked the house and swept up the beach with raro.

24. "All-time great Jeff line."
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

'Jonathan becoming frustrated with me!'

Well, there went my plans to have Amanu turn as one and yell 'Shut up, Jeff!' during the next Immunity challenge. Not that I had any, but now they're completely ruined.

25. "post reward..."
Shots of Raro: Chickens and Roosters: Jonathan up in the tree cutting coconuts while everyone else sleeping, Adam says, "you are a work horse", some times when opportunity knocks, you have to take it, we wanted to come back with you and Parvati, We are the original tribe, Jonathan wants us to be the final 4...Adam happy to be in someone's final 4!

Jiffy: Come on in guys...now bring in Candice from EI, Jonathan waves...they hug her, Ozzy snickers at her, Nate hands back the idol, immunity back up....glass bottomboats, 3 underwater targets, release a cannon ball, releases buoys, use them back at shore to solve a puzzle, garenteed one in 11 shot at million bucks....

Raro:Jon/Brad/Reb/Parv vs. aitu:

Go...boats off, looking for 3 targets, both pushing their boots, Aitu first to paddle, Raro off the course, Aitu lining up first target, release, just off...Jonathan releases and misses target, Aitu: Can they get cross hairs lined up, this challenge demands that you work well, Raro gets first pair of buoys up...Becky misses again, Raro shot at second set and they get the second set....lead 2 to 0, Aitu close to their bouys, and get them, Raro to final set of buoys, Aitu trying for second set of buoys, and misses again, then tries and releases, 2 to 2, both tribes one target left, Raro misses, then Aitu
Jonathan says "oh please Jeff", Jiffy says: "Jon getting frustrated by me", Aitu takes shot and releases their third set of buoys....Aitu paddles back to shore, Raro not giving up, and misses, Aitu back to mat, Aitu working to get this puzzle together, "Bounty" Aitu wins immunity, Parv says, "Are you kidding me?", Yul gets the II, Raro: someone from this tribe wil be voted out, and Aitu is very happy!

11-09-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
27. "and brad is done"

continuing nate's Stupid streak.

11-09-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
28. "Post IC, pre TC:"
Raro: Parv: I was so bummed out, jon says he's sorry guys, luckily you were out there only one night and it wasnt' raining, I'm happy she's back, we trust each other...Candice to Parv: Says we are tight, and Candice says that we are tight but we aren't tight at all, he's just doing what's best for him but working everybody for what's best for him,....spider seen....Nate and Adam talk, Adam says that Jonathan can't go back to them but Brad can, Adam says as long as they are the next two, he doesn't really care, they are scared he's going back to becky and Yul. Nate is going to let Brad know that he's safe, we are good, we can keep our family safe and then we are going to chop them up, Jonathan the traitor. Candice says you just don't know, I wish I was over there, I think Jon was threatened...{Adam says:]he said that you were scared to go, Jon has been running his mouth, as now he's kissing my butt along with everyone else in my tribe, fine with me, as we will just vote him off after that...

Adam and Nate: Nate says that Adam wants to take a brick and beat Jon in the head with it, but games not over yet, fair playing ground....going to TC, storming...

Jeff: Let's tlak about the mutiny, BRAD: what was your initial thought....one gutsy girl, Jenny: even though they are at the bottom of the totem pole, we are going to pick Aitu off like ZIts...Candice: one of the great things about this tribe, they have a good time, you stepped off the mat because it's more fun????? Just one of the reasons...Jon: I was the last guy off the mat, someone is going home tonight, and I'd be silly not to think that it could be me...Nate: Candice and Jon, they seem very nice, I'm still reading them, what's the concern aobut Candice...she's lethal a strong competitor, she came to play, Jon: maybe he has to much tendency to lead, we don't do that over here....Jon: I've tried to provide and not step on any one's toes. Brad, says they are stepping in late in the ball game, that's the bottom line, Brad says he does not trust this big tribe, it's been 21 days and no I don't trust everyone on this tribe.

Time to vote
Candice, then Jon votes Brad, nothing personal, good luck, then Rebecca, Brad votes Jonathan, then Jenny, Parvati, Nate, Adam. I'll go tally the votes...

First vote: Jonathan, Brad, Brad, Brad, Brad, ninth person voted out and the first member of the jury: BRAD!

Wow, first JURY member! Brad's nice, he waves and says, see you guys...Jiffy says you are surprised to see that the jury starts with this vote, pick up your torches, head back to camp...

11-09-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
32. "yeah..."
apparently the jury is going to be very large this season...

11-09-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
30. "Did Jeff just say --"
-- jury?

Uh-oh.

This may not mean an extra-large jury area. It might just mean that not everyone voted out from this point makes it...

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-09-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
So, does that mean a 9 person jury and a final 3?????

11-09-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
33. "final 3? hm."
interesting. i hadn't thought about that.

would be more interesting if each of the 'final 3' had to vote, also (but obviously could not vote for themselves).

11-09-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
36. "non-sense"
if it is final 3

there is huge possibility that there will be tie in final TC whether it's between 2 or 3.

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
That might explain beginning the finale with 5.

11-09-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "hmm, jury votes for f3"
Interesting idea, I aqree, that could explain the finale with F5.

A final3 in front of a jury raises all sorts of issue though. More statements, many more answers to jurors, and all kinds of two-way ties, not to mention a possible three-way tie.

That bottle of info about the future could be important. How about the possibility to erase somebody from the jury? Maybe the double boot next week only yields one juror? I can't see how EPMB would want to go to a final 2 and an even number of jurors - the risk of a tie is just too big.

Certainly made this season very interesting all of a sudden.

forehead

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
If every one else goes on the jury and it is a final 2 at the end, the jury is an even number which does not seem workable.

11-10-06, 03:31 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
Sure it's workable. If it's a 5-5 tie, just do ye olde fire building challenge right there at the live finale.

11-09-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

What is MB trying to do?

If brad is in jury, he might need to vote for someone he never got to know in final TC. At least Erin in Thailand, who was first and only juror not to make merge, got to know other tribe pple by living in one camp but not merge twist!

11-09-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
Well I thought that the message in the bottle next week had something to do with jury, them both making it...but not now that Brad is on the jury.

They will not have the possibility of a tie so it won't be a 10 person jury and it won't be F3 with a 9 person jury...imho

Could be:

f12 Brad Juror 1
F11 Jenny Not Juror
F10 Rebecca Juror 2
f9 Nate Not Juror
f8 Adum Juror 3
F7 Candice not Juror
F6 Parv Juror 4
F5 Becky/Jon Juror 5
F4 Becky/Jon Juror 6
F3 Yul Juror 7
F2 Sundra
Winner: Ozzy

Or maybe what's in the bottle describes what determines who is on the jury and it could be random on the nos. ??? Could you imagine the F3 person not being on the jury?!? not likely

The previews showed everyone suprised-- Ozzy from Aitu and Rebecca et al from Raro...but only the losers take the bottle with them and I doubt Jiffy would tell Aitu what the message says.

Probably the reason Ozzy looks suprised is that Jiffy is telling Aitu--"take a look at the new Raro--Brad voted out at the last TC and the 1st member of the jury"

11-09-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
43. "this part"
Probably the reason Ozzy looks suprised is that Jiffy is telling Aitu--"take a look at the new Raro--Brad voted out at the last TC and the 1st member of the jury"

makes sense to me. but the random Not Jury i kind of have a problem with. a) i don't think it makes for good game, since Not Jury have a chance (if random) at knowing ppl better than Jury. and i just don't think that would fly. b) i don't think that's going to be message-in-a-bottle worthy.

11-09-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Did Jeff just say --"
lol,

emy, we think too much alike...

yep, the erase-a-juror option (possibly next week in combination with that bottle) deserves thought...

forehead

11-09-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
45. "9 juries, final 2, one fooled out"
Maybe it is this way

EP08 F12 Brad - Juror 1
EP09 F11&10 Jenny & Rebecca - one of them Juror 2(one being fooled)
F9 Nate - Juror 3
F8 Adam - Juror 4
F7 Candice - Juror 5
F6 Parvati - Juror 6
F5 Jonathan - Juror 7
F4 Sundra - Juror 8
F3 Becky - Juror 9

F2 Ozzy - 4 votes
Winner : Yul - 5votes

11-09-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
46. "hrm... OR..."
OR it could be that 3 ppl are nonjurors, and we have a standard 7 person jury.

OR it could be that every other person is a nonjuror, so you have to plan who to boot in what order even MORE.

11-09-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
47. "and also or..."
I guess anything can happen now.

I can't see what MB is trying in this season.

But that bottle has got to do something with juror numbering, I guess.

BUT I still don't think it's nice to have Brad as juror. If Sandra's in Final 2, Brad never even got time and get to know her at all.

11-10-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: and also or..."
I don't think the message in the bottle has anything to do with the jury. The issue of the jury has always been addressed at TC and TC alone. There is no reason for a tribe to receive a message concerning the jury when they are in their camp, even more so now that the first juror has already been announced.

11-10-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
55. "RE: and also or..."
Well it seems that the bottle should not be open until the TC, as it says in CBS homepage.

11-10-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
56. "RE: and also or..."
I just saw that in the misdirection thread. Still, I don't think the message inside relates to the jury.

11-09-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
34. "Next week on Survivor:"
WOOOHOOOO! Brad is on the jury! Next week on survivor:

"I trust you completely"...Adam and Candice(Seen lounging in the shelter holding hands at night), Then Jiffy at a challenge with the yellow shirt and the "bottle", "never before seen twist", Ozzy laughing, "turns the game on it's head"

Brad: Says this was the best/worst experience of my life, parting is bitter sweet, anything is possible in this game and making Jury proves that....

eastcoastsurfer12 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eastcoastsurfer12 Click to send private message to eastcoastsurfer12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Next week on Survivor:"
From watching the clips from next week... I'm willing to bet the "message-in-the-bottle" is one word... "YUL". the name of the person with the HII. Watch the reactions of everyone. Jon and Candice look excited and Yul looks like someone shot his puppy! I wouldn't be one bit supprised! Well this is if the merge is next week!

11-10-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
52. "JURY of 10..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-06 AT 06:56 AM (EST)

Here's what I think may happen. How many times has the F3 person really been the popular favorite that "should" have been the one to win??? This is EPMB way to make that happen. He is going to have a final 3. 7 members of the jury will question and vote for their favorite out of 3, not 2???

Well? Thoughts?

So I think it will be an F3, with a 9 member jury all voting for their favorite, OR, next week the two losers that are kicked off in one ep, do NOT get to be on the jury either. So, I think that it's either F3 with 9 member jury, or F2 with 7 member jury...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thread"
Maybe the bottle contains a note offering a prize for leaving the game and not being a jury member. Anyone on the losing tribe can take the prize in the bottle and leave. That would be the way of knocking 2 people out next episode. One voted out and one voluntarily leaving. The person doesn't get to see what the prize is until they agree to leave. It could be a large amount of money or a car. But it would be their risk if they don't think they can win anyway. And then we would have our odd number of people on the jury.

11-10-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
58. "RE: S13 EP8 - East Coast Update Thread"
Just don't pick what's behind curtain #3

Billy sitting on top of a donkey

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •