The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-06 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Many thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

They show clearly 2 challenges. One being the barrels challenge, looks as though the girls get in the barrel and are rolled by the guys...

clearly shows Nate and Adam participating(Note that Nate has on the bandana on his head as he does in the reacting Raro's shot, so I can deduce that the barrels challenge is the RC....

so that leaves Brad/Jonathan doing the glass bottom boat challenge(IC). Don't see who the girls that are participating for raro in either of the challenges. In the barrel challenge Becky and Sundra are holding red pillow type items that I see Ozzy and Yul running back with and placing toward the structure.

While the boat challenge, looks as though Aitu has a slight lead rowing out,

then they have to locate where they need to go with the glass bottom,

then dive and retrieve things hooked onto the bottom, all the while bailing out their boat.

Clearly we see the Aitu tribe winning at the very least( ) one of the challenges

One last note:

As OFG speculates: Ozzy deciding who to exile(note wet hair post challenge?), perhaps...cough, Jonathan, cough, traitor, cough,cough!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... KObrien_fan 11-04-06 1
   RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... mavs_fan 11-04-06 2
       RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... KObrien_fan 11-04-06 3
           RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Flowerpower 11-04-06 4
               RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... mavs_fan 11-04-06 6
                   RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... xwraith27 11-05-06 7
                       RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... KObrien_fan 11-05-06 9
                       RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... mavs_fan 11-05-06 10
                           RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... xwraith27 11-05-06 12
 RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... xwraith27 11-04-06 5
   RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Flowerpower 11-05-06 8
 RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... knuckles487 11-05-06 11
 RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... CattyChat 11-05-06 13
 RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Brownroach 11-06-06 14
   RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Flowerpower 11-06-06 15
   RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... KObrien_fan 11-06-06 16
       RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Brownroach 11-06-06 17
           RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Master B 11-09-06 18
               RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcap... Flowerpower 11-09-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Hi FP, thanks for bringing the caps over, I disagree on what happens with the glass bottom boats though. It looks to me like they need to get the boat over the basket and then release a bomb (a heavy bag) into the basket which releases the lighter floating bags to the surface, maybe containing puzzle pieces since most challenges have both elements. Because they have to take the glass off to shoot into the basket, that is why they need to bail water out of the boat.

mavs_fan 299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
<< Because they have to take the glass off to shoot into the
<< basket, that is why they need to bail water out of the boat.

I think I agree with everything but this. The glass is covering a huge hole. If they had to remove the glass, I don't think there is any way they could recover the hole before their boat sank. I think the glass portion is simply used for aligning the target.

I think the shot that looks like Yul is bailing water, is actually Yul pulling the bag of puzzle pieces into the boat.

Too, we have a shot from under watter showing the a weight falling from the boat towards a target. The bubbles show the weight to be falling from a point well away from the glass area.

11-04-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-06 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

OK, they don't have to remove the glass sighter, but this where the heavy ball was:

Is what lets the water into the boat. Regardless, I don't think that there is any jumping ship, diving down and releasing the bags, that is done by getting the ball in the net.

You can see in this picture that the sighter is in a different spot from the ball drop, but that the ball drop must let in the water they are bailing.

11-04-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
WELL DONE, KO and Mavs! I totally agree with what you guys think. They definately have to aim to ball to land in the basket to release the floating peices. Yul is bringing one into the boat, and he's not bailing water at all! Great job, you two!

fp

PS. I also think flags are involved in the barrel challenge, as we see the girls with flags when they climb out of the barrels...GO AITU!!!!

11-04-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavs_fan Click to send private message to mavs_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Thanks for the Pat on the back.

But, I'm not seeing the vid cap where they are bailing water.
The hole that the ball falls thru, is much higher than the water level on the side of the boat. So, water isn't going to shoot up thru there to any degree. There may be some splash when the ball falls thru, but I don't think it's enough to bail. IF THERE IS bailing going on (is it in a different thread?), I'm fairly confident it's not related to dropping the ball.

What is odd however to my mind is that in the shot that shows Becky and Yul in the boat, it shows Becky pulling the lever that drops the ball.

But the shot from below that shows the ball falling seems to show SOMEONE looking thru the glass sighter - but Yul and Becky are seated where the ball falls. So, is this a 3 person Leg - 2 rowers, and 1 sighter? Or is the shot of Becky pulling the lever unrelated to the shot of the ball falling. IE. It took 'em a couple of tries to get it right. 1st they pulled the lever without checking their aligment, Saw that didn't work and Becky went back to line it up while Yul takes a second shot? Or is the shot of the ball hitting the target actually the other teams boat?

Any way we cut it, Becky can't be pulling the lever AND sighting the target at the same time.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-05-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Becky's not "sighting"... that's Sundra. Becky's wearing her hair in a single braid for this challenge, and these are clearly Sundra's cornrow braids:

11-05-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-06 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

OK, looking a little closer...

I think that all 4 are on board the boat in this challenge:

You see Yul and Becky in the part of the boat with the heavy ball, you can see Ozzy sitting with his back to the mast (his buff on his right arm) And in the overhead shot we see Sundra with the buff on her left arm here:

The pics I thought originally to be Yul bailing out the boat are here:

But upon further review he is just scooping up the bags that have been released and water is falling off of them.

11-05-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Ok, I'm on board.

I saw Becky in the boat in one shot.

Then seeing Sundra from the back doing the sighting - Dark Hair, Yellow top - and assumed it was Becky.

But, As KO says, you can see Ozzy in the boat too, so it's not just Becky & Yul in the boat, but instead Becky, Yul, Oz, Sundra.

11-05-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Well, whatever Ozzy's doing, it has to keep his hair dry. We see him with Becky briging back the bags to a structure, and his hair isn't the least bit wet.

11-04-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Thanks for bringing these over, FP! BTW, did you think that this cap is from the RC or IC? I didn't quite get your speculation...

I personally think it's from the IC. Yul is seen with a shirt in other images relating to this one, and Becky is wearing the same shirt that she's wearing in the boat. The bags are probably the same ones that they released from underwater.

11-05-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
You are right, Xwraith, I think that that cap is from the IC, my mistake. Also, I wanted to tell Mavs that Sundra, who is spotting in the glass siter, is wearing a yellow top with 2 straps, whereas Becky's top is also yellow, but has a completely different back...Sundra is definately lining up the shot, and Becky is pulling out the thread that releases the ball. Looks as though only one ball is needed to release both flotation devices...

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-05-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."

With these numbers...........

Could they be giving us the order of finish?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-05-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
Summed up pretty good. Candice & Jonathan declare mutiny . . . though I think Candice is the first to act & Jonathan just follows suit. Candice wants to be back with Adumb.

Aitu will quickly bond & kick butt for awhile. Go Aitu!!!

These caps are the best & say it all for me . . .

"Hmm, who should we send to exile? That's a tough one, Jeff . . . NOT! Enjoy, Jonathan (or maybe Candice, that would also be great to see).

Poor Yul, looks like he's been Punk'd.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
As OFG speculates: Ozzy deciding who to exile(note wet hair post challenge?), perhaps...cough, Jonathan, cough, traitor,
>cough,cough!

Is Ozzy's hair going to be that wet after the barrel challenge though? The barrel challenge site is inland and there doesn't seem to be a swimming component. This should be after the boat challenge.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-06-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
I was confused by that as well at first, BR. But if you will note these pics:

Jiffy, with his orange hat on at the beach...then we have these pics of Sundra rolling out of the barrel, clearly on the waters edge, I think they have to retrieve bouys or flotation devices of some kind...

Then we have these of Nate, wearing his brown head wrap, actually in the water, looks like he's retrieved the floating bouy from there...

...and obviously Ozzy will do the swimming portion of the RC, right?! Yep, I think those shots of Ozzy are him picking Jonathan as the exilee for the ep!

11-06-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
If it is all inland, then why the beach in the background here:

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-06 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Okay, never mind.

ETA: Quartzeye capped the zoom into the challenge site, Wezzie posted it on Mess:

That is nowhere near any beach, unless they have to roll the barrels through all the trees out to the sand, which seems unlikely. Or they moved the location of the challenge after these shots were taken.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=cab6934d-7608-42f2-8ac3-96283658edf3&f=&fg=copy

11-09-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep 8, "Mutiny", Webpromo vidcaps..."
WOW! This is gonna be good, thanks for bringing the link over, Master B!

fp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •