The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"
And welcome back, hope you all enjoyed your bye week break! Me, I thought it was kinda meh but there was some nice scenery.

Anyway... same rules as always. But newbies are always welcome to join in. If you are a newbie please read the rules and follow the example of the oldbies, mmkay!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot(s) IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Becky.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way. Want a curvy thread, go see the Rush Limbaugh thingie on OT (and be prepared to have nightmares).

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Rebecca" (or whomever).

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Honestly, we're just funny that way around here, we can't help it.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say. Confusing the vote talliers is what we really want to avoid. Some people actually do still tally these things.

4. No sig pics! In the old days this was often a very long thread and sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. It could still happen, so please don't get all graphicky.

5. Have fun! That's an order! Practically a commandment.

And now a special note to our vote talliers! Thanks! Oh, and if you feel like, say, actually posting your vote tally every once in a while, that's cool, just make sure it says Vote Tally in the subject line. We can't help it, we're OCD about these things, live with it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Flica Chez 11-01-06 1
 Flicka emydi 11-01-06 2
 Flica Brownroach 11-01-06 3
 Flicka forehead 11-01-06 4
 flicka Owlster 11-01-06 5
 Ozzy Q 11-01-06 6
 Flicka Loree 11-01-06 7
 Brad Scarlett O Hara 11-01-06 8
 Flicka MJewel 11-01-06 9
 Brad Corvis 11-01-06 10
 jonathan bobbygaddy2001 11-01-06 11
 Brad michel 11-01-06 12
 Flicka xwraith27 11-01-06 13
 Brad CattyChat 11-01-06 14
   Vote Change -- Flicka CattyChat 11-01-06 23
 BRAD flipxcyd 11-01-06 15
 Flicka bobstew617 11-01-06 16
 Flica PenMike 11-01-06 17
 HEY JESSICA, A.K.A. FLICKA... Round Robin 11-01-06 18
 Flicka westgirl98 11-01-06 19
 Flicka strid333 11-01-06 20
 Flicka survivoraddicted 11-01-06 21
 Brad vince3 11-01-06 22
   VOTE CHANGE: Flicka vince3 11-02-06 33
 Flicka whoami 11-01-06 24
 Flicka seahorse 11-02-06 25
 Jessica (Flicka) dabo 11-02-06 26
 Flica Flame Wallflower66 11-02-06 27
 Jessica greg2557 11-02-06 28
 Flicka architecturegirl 11-02-06 29
 Jessica Bravehart 11-02-06 30
 Flicka Max Headroom 11-02-06 31
 Flica mookiemeister 11-02-06 32
 Hey Flicka kircon 11-02-06 34
 Jessica... MDSkinner 11-02-06 35
 Flicka RudyRules 11-02-06 36
 Brad RabidDingo 11-02-06 37
 Flicka flygirl 11-02-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-06, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Flica"
Wallflower convinced me in the SOTS.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Flicka"
let's hope I don't have to switch it again after Darnell votes!!

You should all know my reasoning bc I know you all wait breathlessly for all of my posts!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Flica"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

If TDT's tip that Jonathan and Candice flip next week is correct -- and it sounds logical to me because it sets up Aitu as Probst's "underdogs" -- something must happen at Aitu this week to give Jonathan a reason to leave (Candice might just leave no matter what...).

Ozzy's highlighted as a target in the previews after a huge buildup over the last few weeks; some people think this is just misdirection, but I don't think so. There's been talk on Aitu about getting rid of Ozzy before the merge, and based on who we think the next few boots will be, there should be only one opportunity for Aitu to do it. I think this week is it.

If Yul, Becky, and Sundra go against Jonathan and keep Ozzy to boot Flica, that could prompt Jonathan to bail for Rarotonga next week. ETA: And/or if Candice defects immediately upon hearing Probst's offer, Jonathan might feel stranded and compelled to defect along with her. Either way, I think Flica must be out of the picture before the switch offer.

Alternate pick is Brad if Raro goes to TC (but I don't think they do).

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-01-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Flicka"
See the double boot thread.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-01-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "flicka"
This will be our last episode to try to decide where Flicka's swimsuit stops and her tattoos begin.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ozzy"
Because the tribe is afraid he is going to bring back headless bats next.

Real vote = Flica Flame (and the horse she rode in on)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Flicka"
I have been waiting for this one.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Brad"
Why aren't you swimming, Brad?

Still calling a spade a spade...

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-01-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Flicka"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

Going with a Flicka boot this week.

ET (fix spelling)

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Brad"
Swimming against the current this time, but I think it's going to be Brad. My reasoning is here.

bobbygaddy2001 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobbygaddy2001 Click to send private message to bobbygaddy2001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "jonathan"
never know..could be him

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Brad"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

Brad doesn't want to swim, Ozzy swims like a dolphin! Both challenges involve swimming, that means an Aitu sweep. Bye Brad!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Flicka"
Because Wallflower said so.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Brad"
I'm going to stubbornly stick with my initial thoughts . . . unless I see direct evidence of Darnell's pick (no hearsay "seen on another site" will do it for me). I say Aitu sweeps & Brad is toast, unless Darnell says otherwise.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Vote Change -- Flicka"
Well, I already learned that what Darnell says goes and he just posted Flicka's flame goes out.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "BRAD"
Because Corvis said so.

Survive or Perish
An arkiegrl sig

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Flicka"
She's no longer anyone's friend, so she will go assuming Aitu loses.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Flica"
Had great potential, but a real zero in the strategy department....

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "HEY JESSICA, A.K.A. FLICKA..."
...it's time for you to go!

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Flicka"
flicka my bica has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes irritating

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Flicka"
Isn't that the name of a movie?

survivoraddicted 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivoraddicted Click to send private message to survivoraddicted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Flicka"
I have a feeling its gonna be her.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Brad"
It's also possible that whoever gets hit with the Exile Island Storm this week just might have had enough of this sh!t and Ostens/Janus or says "I'm a DAW, GET ME OUTTA HERE!" asking for the red carpet exit..........

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "VOTE CHANGE: Flicka"
My above could still happen, BUT I've decided to go with the rest of the sheep following our sheppard Darnell.......

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Flicka"
Because I do not want her to leave just yet, so she is going, and Walflower said so before Darrel.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Flicka"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

I'll ride Darnell's boat as long as he stays correct.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jessica (Flicka)"

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-02-06, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Flica Flame"
See my SOTS for my reasoning.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-02-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jessica"
Looks like her flame goes out tonight.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-02-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Flicka"
It just feels like her time to go.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Jessica"
Will miss another interesting character.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Flicka"
I'll keep sticking with Darnell.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Flica"
It looks like she's outsider to her tribe.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Hey Flicka"
It's time for you to go.
Because emy & Wallflower say so.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jessica..."
and TDT = the new SNewser.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Flicka"
I will miss you Jessica.

RabidDingo 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RabidDingo Click to send private message to RabidDingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Brad"
At first I thought it was going to be Flica. Now I'm positive that it will be Brad leaving tonight.

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-02-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygirl Click to send private message to flygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Flicka"
Baahhhh

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •