The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"any news"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

rafghlor 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-04, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rafghlor Click to send private message to rafghlor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"any news"
hello.does anyone know how our happy couple are doing and if they are travelling?Where is gorgeous matthew back to his real life?Just wondering if someone knows new update>Do I miss my Wedenesday nights,

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: any news sugarmomme 03-25-04 1
   RE: any news rafghlor 03-26-04 4
       RE: any news sugarmomme 03-26-04 5
 RE: any news mizbitt 03-26-04 2
   RE: any news rafghlor 03-26-04 3
   RE: any news Lolette 03-26-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sugarmomme 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarmomme Click to send private message to sugarmomme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: any news"
I live in Houston and Matthew was in a newspaper ad for Foley's dept. store dressed in a suit. He was holding a rose and advertising the clothing.

I don't think it should take him too long to get over Meredith. The women wanting him are standing in line.

03-26-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rafghlor Click to send private message to rafghlor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: any news"
I agree with you ,Matthew is a living doll he would be any lucky woman,s dream!Is there any way you could tell me how I could see him modeling Foley,s suit?Is there a website for that?Thank-you for the update.

sugarmomme 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarmomme Click to send private message to sugarmomme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: any news"
Foley's advertises everyday all over the Houston Chronicle. Perhaps they have an archives you can visit, the date was within two weeks of the final episode. Sorry I didn't save the ad.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: any news"
I read an article on Extratv.com that Ian and Meredith rented a house in Manna Del Rey California and are busy picking out furniture etc. They are living together but have been busy modling for Tommy Hilfiger. They visited Ian's parents in Florida and intend a trip to Brazel shortly and plan to be on the go.

03-26-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
3. "RE: any news"
Thanks for the update.Glad to see they are still happy and together.I hope things work out for them.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: any news"
from People online : "The couple recently went shopping together at IKEA for their apartment. ("It was mayhem!" says McKee.) Though no date has been set, they say their wedding won't be a big affair. " They rented a home in Marina del Rey, Calif. Screencaps are here (Extra)
http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/v94/TheBach/Extra0323/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •