The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep7 Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep7 Misdirection"
At an extremely physical Reward Challenge, a Survivor collapses out of exhaustion, leaving the burden of completing the challenge to their other tribemates.

Could this be Ozzy bc he tries to do all the swimming? Nah, he wins it for Aitu (see Web promo and Misdirection 4 below)

So is it Adam on Raro? It's him Brad Jenny Parv and Rebecca.

One Survivor confronts another about their choice to sit out of the physical portion of the Reward Challenge, blaming the loss on them. How will this decision affect their position in the game?

At Reward it is 8 Aitu (Nate) v. 5 Raro

At first I thought this meant Aitu lost but it just says "physical portion of Reward Challenge" so it could be either. Aitu will probably sit out the Armpit Alliance here....

So it could be one of the Raro women...I think it has to be Rebecca; but who confronts her? Adam? Jenny? they are the "confronters" on this tribe. Probably Adam but it could be Jenny.

I thought it was odd in the recrap that Rebecca said that Hiki couldn't swim or boat (ever try using the stabilizer? snorfle) but in her conf. shown in the first ep she said she wanted to break the stereotypes that blacks can't swim etc. She DOES NOT SWIM and the "Why aren't you Swimming?" title is asked of her.

With little shelter available, a raging storm makes one Survivor's trip to Exile Island a nightmare.

Adam Brad as RC losers? I'm leaning towards Brad here bc Adam already went and the whole Jon thing with HI..they won't send another white person there.

One Survivor brings a seabird back to camp after having caught it with their bare hands. Can they convince their fellow tribe members that their strength around camp is an asset or will they quickly make themselves a target?

"their" should be HIS or her but it is definitely HIS bc it's
Ozzy--he catches the bird and he has TARGET plastered all over him from web promo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep7 Misdirection knuckles487 10-27-06 1
   RE: Ep7 Misdirection emydi 10-27-06 2
   RE: Ep7 Misdirection emydi 10-27-06 3
       RE: Ep7 Misdirection knuckles487 10-27-06 4
 RE: Ep7 Misdirection Flowerpower 10-27-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep7 Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-06 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Lets see if I can make this comprehensible for once.

1. It's obvious the swimming challenge with the tiles is in the next episode.

2. The misdirection clues contain a lot of reference to the reward challenge.

3. The swimming and tile challenge has to be the immunity challenge. There are 6 tiles to break, and since Nate has been kidnapped THROUGH the reward challenge, Raro only has 5 players that would compete in the RC. There would be no need to have 6 tiles to break if that challenge was RC.

4. If that is true, then the couple pics of Nate swimming are probably him in the IC, and....

5. The pics of the cargo net and the poles they are walking across must be the reward challenge.

6. We see Candice and Yul both breaking tiles, so we know that at least Ozzy doesn't do it all.

7. I would also guess that the zip line is also part of the RC because it looks as though they slide down it and end up in the water. (be a pretty hard landing on the ground) So landing in the water doesn't go along with the tile challenge since we see them start running from a starting line on the beach while carrying a club used to break the tile.

8. Clue #2 says that one survivor confronts another about THEIR choice to sit out the reward challenge. That makes it sound as though they were not selected by their team to sit out but rather sat theirself out on purpose. Could that be Nate? I know if I was kidnapped by the other team, I wouldn't do a dang thing to help them win a reward. So does he sit himself out and cause Aitu to lose reward?

I know they must have to sit 3 people out since they are up 8 people to 5, but this is one of them. At first I thought it might be Nate but after looking closer perhaps it is Jonathan. It looks like whoever it is has a hat on like his. But that still wouldn't mean that Nate didn't take himself out of the RC.

So does this make sense? I may be wrong about some of it but it HAS to be better than me trying to identify the bottom of a shoe as a dehydrated turtle. lmao

10-27-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep7 Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-06 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

yes that is Jon sitting out when Brad is going down the zip line...and if that is the RC I'm sure that they cannot sit out Nate...that'd be way too easy for Aitu. The first misdirection says that the RC Is very physically challenging and the zip line one with the ROPE BRIDGE and the stepping platforms doesn't look at all as bad as the break the tile/plate challenge. IMHO they are 2 different challenges. With tiles/plates being RC and rope/zipline as IC.

The breaking the plate challenge could still be RC bc Aitu (bc of Nate being there) might only have to sit 2 people out and someone on Raro has to go twice. We see Ozzy Yul and Candice all breaking tiles. Maybe they sit out Becky/Sundra as the weakest swimmers.

Then at the rope/zipline challenge they have to sit out two others and jon is one of them bc he is too bulky for balancing platforms and rope maze and the zipline.

I think Flicka is toast next based on TDT spoilers and editing and Ozzy is misdirection..but for Ozzy to be misdirection and For YUL to say he should go, it is likely that Aitu has to go to TC.. Now I realize that Yul could just be talking about pre merge...but for now, until I analyze the vidcaps more, I am going with tiles/plates as RC which Aitu wins and zipline as IC which Aitu loses

The misdirection about the reward challenge says someone does not do the "physical part" of the RC and another blaming the loss on that person...I just think that bc it appears that the tile/plate challenge is more physical, and the title is "why aren't you swimming" is something someone might say during the challenge to someone being lax.

I think it's Rebecca being blamed by Adam for losing the challenge. I also think it is Adam who collapses bc he must do all the swimming (w/o nate being there)

10-27-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep7 Misdirection"
Knuckles I thought you might like to see this thread at Sucks....see Martrae's post...

turtle, turtle, who's got the turtle

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep7 Misdirection"

Just too funny. I don't feel quite so bad now. lololololololol

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep7 Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-06 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

One Survivor confronts another about their choice to sit out of the physical portion of the Reward Challenge, blaming the loss on them. How will this decision affect their position in the game?

The RC is the run to break the tiles challenge and is clearly the most physical challenge of the two. It is run in two parts. Three from each tribe are chosen to do the swim to break the tiles portion and then two others, who wait on their own mat well behind the mat that the swimmers are on. For Raro the swimmers and breakers of the tiles are: Rebecca/Adam/Pavarti while Brad and Jenny are seen standing on their own mat well behind the swimmers. Then for the Aitus: Ozzy/Candice/Yul are the swimmers while Jonathan and Becky are seen standing well behind on their mat. See my post number 13 here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •